Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult.....

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult.....

Post by Ria Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Randy Maugans
11 hrs · 

The Corey Goode/Sphere Alliance posting of the 12bytesdotorg website was sent out to alt-media people, including me to announce the 'infiltration' of UFOlogy meme allegedly because of an anti-Bill Ryan article posted there. Coincidence? I think not. 
Semantically linking key word usage, i.e.-the terms cabal and infiltration, as Dark Journalist has done, is a bit of a stretch, but I will grant it is present.
WHAT IS REALLY IN PLAY? CONVOLUTION
There is a process used by intelligence operatives, called 'convolution': it basically works by taking simple concepts, and twisting them into ever more complex, irregularities, until the original form is lost.
It may appear that Corey Goode is just 'popping off', posting erratic, emotionally charged items. But ,he is being directed skillfully by intelligence handlers. This 'bait'-the convolution is the misdirect for a larger ploy. 
Dark Journalist, so far has doggedly pursued each convolution fed to him, in turn, by Goode, by the intelligence operatives. Even having Bill Ryan on as a credible commentator on Corey Goode was an egregious misstep by Liszt. Triangulating back to anti-Ryan article via a pro-Nazi website fed more bait to maintain the misdirect---which then is used to discredit all legitimate critics of the Corey Goode-Blue Avians juggernaut. 
This is why I have deliberately called Dark Journalist out. Why I have challenged his own claims, his identity, and his own background alliances. I want the distinction made between his opportunistic, careless handling of the matters; with that of more informed, savvy media people who see the larger issues.
Here's a nugget on how bait is proffered: In 2015, Daniel Liszt---a relative newcomer to the media scene, hosted the Secret Space Program, replacing  Henrik Palmgren, who had embraced a white supremacist stance, and openly endorsed the film Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told. Liszt was brought in by Joseph Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts to replace Palmgren.
Flash forward: each step of the way, bait has been proffered to media assets. Bill Ryan (written about on the 12bytes sites) is interviewed by Liszt. Based on Ryan seeing my (Randy Maugans) personal Facebook post about COREY GOODE THE IMAGE OF A CULT. The 12bytes site features a review of Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told---right alongside the critical article about Bill Ryan!
Triangulation: that I am connected to Liszt, and Bill Ryan in a "coordinated media campaign" against Goode and his Sphere Alliance. The 12bytes links were attempted to be posted on my own YouTube channel repeatedly as, again, bait. None of this is by coincidence, this is how social media engineering operates. 
I refuse to be predictable!!!

CommentShare
Nancy Graciolett-Vega Predictably and convolution were definitely at play here with Goode and the blue avian bird beings, spread like a virus when many began to make claims they were indeed channeling messages by the Avian's. Smh !

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 36481_139025379447692_6677283_n
Randy Maugans SSp. SS PROGRAM. The NAZI FACTION PROGRAMS.

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 18342020_10210657328844278_1784023712020796000_n
Nancy Graciolett-Vega Mind control programmed overlays !!

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 36481_139025379447692_6677283_n
Randy Maugans Yup!

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 18425547_10155102461781970_21549597579739506_n
Meghan Cousineau Another one in that family... The SpaceShip Institute SSI (Keshe Spasceship institute... check their logo https://www.spaceshipinstitute.org/

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 Safe_image.php?d=AQBhqXznjbUPcTx9&w=90&h=90&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.spaceshipinstitute.org%2Fassets%2Fsx5mozaxby07%2Flogo%2Fssi_logo

Welcome to The Spaceship Institute
Magrav plasma units, Magrav plasma generator, Healing Pads, Pain Relief Pens,…
SPACESHIPINSTITUTE.ORG

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 13882623_624760391019927_7706527780643586779_n
Irical Rhedda J white supremacy = nazi

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 10411718_10202478749155296_1521734166109152306_n
Andrew D. Basiago Randy, I think the Nazi meme has been inserted by the US government assets within exopolitics to create plausible deniability. These were US projects , pure and simple. During my eight years in DARPA's Project Pegasus and the CIA's Mars jump room program, I encountered a German accent only once, and that was Ed Dames pretending to be speaking with a German accent. In Pegasus, we were reporting to Dr. Harold M. Agnew, the Project Manhattan physicist. The Nazi meme is being used to create a pretext for denying that the SSP was an American invention. Andy

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 15241221_1126433957472304_5136524090270462772_n
Matt Mace Andrew D. Basiago Forgive my ignorance here, but these projects are all heavily compartmentalized, aren't they? Is it plausible to consider that those imported by Paperclip were simply involved in other projects / divisions?

Remove
space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 10411718_10202478749155296_1521734166109152306_n
Andrew D. Basiago Matt, Yes, hypothetically. However, one, there is no evidence that the Paperclip personnel created entire stand alone programs, and two, those disseminating the Nazi meme are generalizing so as to posit that the SSP was the work of Nazis. It wasn't. It was US government in origin and staffed by super patriots. If there was any covert network involved, it was Nixon's secret team. Emphasizing a supposed Nazi origin allows the US government to evade responsibility for lying to the American people that at the Bert time they were heralding the overt space program they were hiding the covert space program

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 19029650_1541507569252543_3347638373563937587_n
Jolene JoJo Seebacher Similarly to the Christopher John Boyle Cornell mirror hoax death now saying he was murdered bc of pedogate. Things that have some kind of proof yet get so twisted it creates confusion to take the eyes elsewhere to look and beLIEve instead of the truth

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 18921964_461203127557025_8662048652272793918_n
Lily Kolosova Boom Randy Maugans, they can never deal with real time intelligence as this is unpredictable. Can't control these that are unpredictable space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 1f609;) tick tock ... tick tock

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 18222080_10154556886402469_7736970728177013342_n
Shane Bales Being as honest as possible, but mean no offence, as I know many of you, my friends disagree... but...

I was there when this all started. I watched the reactions of those "on the inside" and still hear it. 

The alt media will forever fall short until they learn to tell the difference between true "infiltration" and opportunistic assholes.  

Every time we blame anyone but Corey and his crew for this, "they" get what they want. 

"You do it to yourself, you do... and that's why it really hurts."  

Time will tell, as it always does. I hope we learn from it.

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 18921964_461203127557025_8662048652272793918_n
Lily Kolosova exactly!!! corey, BR, DJ, "coreys kids" and so on.... they are ALL a puppets! used to distract YOU! from the "true infiltration"

Randy Maugans Exactly. Total responsibility starts with fingers pointed inward.

Randy Maugans I've fucked up horribly.

Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult.....

Post by Spiral Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 pm

If anyone wonders what all the nazi stuff is about all of a sudden, see the last vid I posted on the previous page.

What a mess it's all descending into !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Half way through is when the interview takes place with Randy Maugans

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archives/Vinny-Eastwood-32k-061417.mp3

7 hrs · 

My appearance on The Vinny Eastwood Show -06-14-17
Randy Maugans www.offplanetradio.com is consumed by a media war with assholes in the UFO community. The alternative media is shredding itself over the "Full disclosure now" UFO cult, They're attempting a "fakeover", George Noory is stumbling off to stage left, David Wilcock needs a new act, Roger Ramsaur (reported by the Dark Journalist to be a satanist) is doing comic books and puppet shows, There's a changing of the guard in the disclosure community! It was Randy's viral post on Facebook that was leaked to the Corey Goode camp and discombobulated the entire universe. It also made Bill Ryan drag himself out of obscurity (after 4 years) to write an expose' on the blue Avian alien cult and Corey Goode. "Corey's kids" is a marketing gimmick designed to bring young people into the UFO disclosure movement, using pop culture media like comics, CGI and other tools such as "Disclosure backpacks" full of goodness knows what goodies. Even Jimmy Church is having a roundtable discussion tonight on this topic, asking the question: "Is the UFO community infiltrated?!"
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/…/Vinny-Eastwood-32k-06…
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 Empty DISCLOSURE INC. THE ART OF THE STEAL! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 5 - DARK JOURNALIST

Post by Spiral Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keRXEzgjZ1E

Published on 1 Jul 2017

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
New Age Deep State Part 5: Whistleblower Annette O'Toole
In this breakthrough Part 5 episode of New Age Deep State, Dark Journalist welcomes Whistleblower Annette O’Toole
from the Ascending Starseed website who worked closely as a former insider with the 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult of self-proclaimed ‘Time Traveling Astronaut’ Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur. The Marketing Cult includes questionable aspects in their program such as a therapy network to help followers cope with disclosure, ‘Corey’s Kids’ space gear promotions and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space with Blue Avian aliens.

Full Disclosure Corporation Harvesting Operation
O’Toole, who has successfully run the Ascending Starseed website for many years, recounts her experience working with Corey and Company to set up a Solstice Conference for the Summer and how she spent months formulating the event as the corporation encouraged her to build it up. She soon became wary of dealing with Goode when the 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult started to control the terms of her association and she saw her colleagues used as proxies, treated poorly, and then thrown aside.

She decided the group was not so much interested in 'love and light' and a Space Being philosophy of oneness as it was in optimizing their bottom line at the expense of their members. Eventually, through a series of slick corporate business moves, O’Toole found herself cut completely out of the loop of her own conference.

Five Major Figures Come Forward
O’Toole’s powerful account fits with a wider pattern of using assets and ideas without permission and general disregard for intellectual property that the marketing group seems to embrace. Five major figures in Alternative Research have come forward with accounts of these kind of incidents, including popular Web Bots developer Clif High, Dr. Joseph Farrell, Linda Moulton Howe, The Object Report’s Agent K and UFO Filmmaker Jim Nichols.

O’Toole’s message is not one of bitterness, but of awareness in dealing with what she views as 'unethical and shady’ business practices of he 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult. Her personal experience with Corey and Company has set her on a path of helping others to question the claims of any group that purports to be in touch with ‘Higher Beings.'

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

The fantastic track at the end of the episode was performed by The Anthropophobia Project.
Find out more about them here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAnthropop...

For more information on Ascending Starseed and to visit Annette's website go to: https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/

Shocking, informative, eye-opening and powerful, don’t miss this important Dark Journalist episode!
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Yep it's all about the money, con from being to end, it's to co-op the masses into a new religion. Lead ever one away from looking to them self's for the real answers.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

space - Corey Goode & the SSP, Disinfo, Hype & New Age Cult..... - Page 3 Empty Strange Tales: Secret Space Program "Whistleblower" Corey Goode

Post by Spiral Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Published on Aug 7, 2017
Yes I'm interested in ufology. From what I can tell, there appears to be a "there" there. Have I drawn any conclusions regarding what that is? No. But I find the whole thing fascinating, regardless of what the truth turns out to be, if that's ever revealed. But I have a strong aversion towards people who take advantage of the openness and good nature of regular folks to advance themselves.

I created this video for the UFO Proof channel, and a "UFO Proof" version of it may appear there soon, but given the current profile and significance of this topic within ufology I wanted to get it out now and it seems perfect for my new Strange Tales series.

Whether you are into ufology or reject the whole thing as nonsense, I think you will be informed and hopefully entertained by this video. All of the links to references and sources provided in the video are as follows:

Richard Dolan's website: https://www.richarddolanpress.com/

Corey Goode's website: http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/

Dark Journalist's website: http://www.darkjournalist.com/

Project Avalon forums: http://projectavalon.net/

Many more links to related material https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZNA_GUPiWc

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:47 pm

this is what the corey and wilcox are doing. this is what its all about .They have been chosen to start the public discloser. And it will start with what is found in Antarctica .According to wilcox.

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3