Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction & Ideas for the Café

+2
Tonz
Ria
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 6 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Tonz Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:53 am

I'm thinking of expanding / splitting up the news & current affairs section, it has too many different things in it, so I'm thinking of "Breaking news & World Events" for our posts (things we discuss) & copy & pastes from the press, and a separate "Alt media on current affairs" for things like the Corbett Report, WAC & Ian R Crane. Any ideas or better titles for new sections for this ? wrote:

Current world news . Sleep

Alternative reporting.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 6 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Spiral Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:32 pm

After some thought (about 2 mins lol) I have created some new forum categories based on member input & popular topics, so Brexit now has it's own section, rather than burying Politics.

Breaking news is now separate from the Alt media Current Affairs with the idea that "Breaking News" is our input (even if it's youtubes or cut & paste ) as opposed to things like the Corbett Report & Ian R Crane
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:34 am

A lot of good things can be accomplished in two minutes, new forum categories , a cup of tea , a vote to leave Europe , noodles ! Cheers

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:37 pm

I have changed the number of posts per page to 10 (from 25) due to buffering & loading issues for threads with a lot of videos on them.

Cheers

@ Ria, I have moved the hybrid humans & animals thread to "Science, Technology & Inventions"

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:23 am

Whatever is best, do it. Banana
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Update, I have added "cults" as a subject because it's of personal interest to me & the mechanisms employed seem to be broadly the same regardless of whether it's buddhism ( there is one hell of a story behind that lol) or something more obvious like heavens gate.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:34 am

Looks like we are still here ?

I couldn't get on or get anything to work after mid day here & neither could anyone else by the look of it !

confused
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 am

As the entire forumactif site was not loading for me I expected the worst.

Have they offered an explanation yet?
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:57 am

norman wrote:As the entire forumactif site was not loading for me I expected the worst.

Have they offered an explanation yet?

Not been sent anything, maybe there is something on the "help" forum, not looked yet.

Did you get around to starting a family forum on this free forum thing Norman ?
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 am

No I haven't set up a family forum. I had a go at it with the other website freeforums dot org last night but I didn't get past the form page for setting one up because my browser/old windows wouldn't display the not-a-bot confirmation widget thingy.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next