Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Corbyn preparing to call for Tony Blair to be investigated

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jeremy Corbyn preparing to call for Tony Blair to be investigated - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn preparing to call for Tony Blair to be investigated

Post by Spiral Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Looks like Corbyn is just staying until the Chilcot Inquiry comes out on Wednesday, as leader of the Labour Party he will get to make a speech & can't be shut up.

Let's hope Blair gets what he's got coming !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670751/MPs-say-ll-use-ancient-law-impeach-Tony-Blair-misleading-Parliament-Iraq-war-wake-Chilcot-report.html
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn preparing to call for Tony Blair to be investigated - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn preparing to call for Tony Blair to be investigated

Post by norman Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:18 pm

I'm trying to imagine Corbyn and Trump working well together.

It's a struggle, and I'm wide open to input of inspiration.

If this is off topic, dump it.

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:10 am

norman wrote:I'm trying to imagine Corbyn and Trump working well together.

It's a struggle, and I'm wide open to input of inspiration.

It would be interesting, opposite ends of the spectrum but both are outside the "political class" & are "mavericks" with huge grass roots support.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:39 pm

If it were to end up with those two, this image presents an interesting scenario. Trump is very interested in Scotland.

Jeremy Corbyn preparing to call for Tony Blair to be investigated - Page 2 Sturgeon_001_cnoodlingEU_zpsnh8ese3a
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:46 pm

The one thing that bothers me most is WHY Corbyn would want to remain under Brussels?.. Spose it is all just a load of bollocks really ain't it? The day I get to vote on being a surf is the day my ears will prick up cos just like the eu I never chose to be a subject. Well, not in this life anyway and if your going to engineer amnesia you can reap what you so insofar as contractual obligations are concerned.

Whatever happens, politicians are an endangered species.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:15 pm

That's why I'm having a personal brainstorm here trying to think farther afield and bigger, and scenario running.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:08 am

norman wrote:That's why I'm having a personal brainstorm here trying to think farther afield and bigger, and scenario running.

Hey nothing wrong with brainstorming for a world without politicians brother, here bloody here!

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum