Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Thread !

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Ok so watching this, my natural instinct was to assume jittery hands given there aint no moon or streetlight for comparison, but the phone was rock steady. Its short and sweet, were both so gutted the first video was "lost". Yell

After some searching by my other half, this was the craft identified on the zoomed in video that never made it.
WTF Thread ! - Page 2 Img-2010

i want to say tr3b but what does it matter theyv'e got one and i want one traffic is a ball ache, selfish gits.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

I'm going to get someone to analyse that image, doesn't look like any kind of "aircraft" to me Shocked
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 pm

When she described what she saw on the zoomed in video she went googling for "ufo with three circles" in it lol.... i did say try "TR3-B" but she found an image that represents what she saw anyway, doesn't look like anything I've seen either. And the video, as short as it is, shows speeds I haven't seen with my own eyes. Shocked

It looks like The star formation reactor craft technology is being release as we speak, did you catch the latest Keshe Special presentation by any chance? Theres a WTF moment in there where we get a live feed to a ghanan scientist showing the basics behind anti-gravity using a ping-pong ball filled with GANS causing a liquid GANS in a container beneath to flow around and around.....with no batteries.... WTF?...

skip to 29 mins for Evidence of how the technology used in the tri-circled craft works.

Keshe says this is a historical presentation, and I must admit, watching water flow in a circle inside a container without being pumped/spun by something is very WTF! I've not watched all of this yet, I got to the flowing water reactor bit and my mind has been doing cartwheels since...

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Scientist Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:55 am

Spiral wrote:I'm going to get someone to analyse that image, doesn't look like any kind of "aircraft" to me Shocked

Hey Spiral,

As promised a look. Now the pic has many false indicators on it (like the quality), so I could not determine the difference between software generated or principle anomalies due to that.

So, I can not say anything about a possible origin of this source, but I did notice something interesting. As you know most of the Triangles that are seen by People are not exactly triangles, they are connected spheres, when they reach a number of three and above, they go triangle shaped. That's why People who report this see some sort of black, see through, structure in the form of a Triangle. It's not a structural triangle they're looking at. Call it Formation flying ET style for all I care, but that's the reality of it.  

Anyway,

First look, oohh and remember to enlarge the images by yourselves.

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 Spiral_Comp_I_MSA01

So there's three sources near and one (the 4th) on the left. I can't say what they are, but they do show something interesting.

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 Spiral_Comp_II_MSB01

So first of all, not saying it is, but it could be a Chopper. If you would take the left light as tail light and the others as lights on the body of the fuselage, then it could be, but I wasn't there so I am reluctant to make claims. What I find interesting is the center anomaly (center of 3x lights) and the rings around it (best seen pic last on bottom left), we've seen this before with Gravitational forces, but again, cannot be sure that this is just that.

So from my part, inconclusive, but as said, I was not there myself.

Cheers

--MS--

Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2djXBDU-G3ihKecfgue4w

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:28 am

Thanks for that MS, one of the curious things about "flying triangles" is that the "lights" (we see them as such but they are clearly more than mere lights) come into this dimension before the rest of the craft, and also leave after the actual body of the craft has left this dimension too.

So one has to wonder if a lot of these "triangle formations" are a kind of "inbetween" stage where the thing is only partially in this dimension, which may be enough for whatever purpose it has ?
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Scientist Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:42 am

Spiral wrote:Thanks for that MS, one of the curious things about "flying triangles" is that the "lights" (we see them as such but they are clearly more than mere lights) come into this dimension before the rest of the craft, and also leave after the actual body of the craft has left this dimension too.

So one has to wonder if a lot of these "triangle formations" are a kind of "in between" stage where the thing is only partially in this dimension, which may be enough for whatever purpose it has ?

Perhaps in some cases, but the spheres (the ones we got to know the past couple years in abundance) connect this way for a reason, I'll be looking now for the vid, it kinda confirmed my suspicions.

It starts from around 27:32mins (After watch the entire thing, pretty interesting really).

Believe it or not, but I've seen this going in and out of "reality" with own eyes, it's just seems like turning on and off the lights really, doesn't mean it cannot not also happen as you say, obviously.

--MS--

Cheers
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:33 am

Nice image analysis!

cheers

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Scientist Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:38 am

Monk wrote:Nice image analysis!

cheers

No prob...

Cheers
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Back to top Go down

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 Empty Sighting 04 Aug '16 Holland.

Post by Mad Scientist Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:20 am

Hello,

Sharing this one, just captured over an hour ago.

Object comes into frame around 0.38secs but fully starts to show at around the 1 min mark.

Enjoy...

Some stills:

2.09Mins:

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 RePYx0

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 Ww4qnH

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 JpbApG

1.48Mins:

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 4ycGAo

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 S3xnEV

WTF Thread ! - Page 2 CxPu5z

Cheers
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:44 am

This is interesting MS because whilst it backs up my theory that they won't show themselves as more than a dot of light to a camera they must now be aware that said "dot" will be subject to the analysis you do that shows its not a mere "light".

The big question is why they give such a strange pattern or signature when enhanced ?

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum