WTF Thread !

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Mad Scientist on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Spiral wrote:This is interesting MS because whilst it backs up my theory that they won't show themselves as more than a dot of light to a camera they must now be aware that said "dot" will be subject to the analysis you do that shows its not a mere "light".

The big question is why they give such a strange pattern or signature when enhanced ?


Cheers

All about the distortion (as far as I can piece it together), kinda like if the light is influenced by the technology this device uses.

The advantage I am having is that I can now immediately look at them without going through all the motions.

Below the edited version of the sighting.



Grey Scale Still (Bonus material tongue )







Cheers
avatar
Mad Scientist

Posts : 30
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Inside my Skin!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2djXBDU-G3ihKecfgue4w

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Monk on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Spiral wrote:why they give such a strange pattern or signature when enhanced ?

My guess would be that as humans progressed to the point of zoom-capable photography, everyone up there must have decided that allowing pictures like this might be a bit TOO conclusive for some folks....

Facepalm  wouldn't it be great if religion didn't exist! Banana


That is a good capture MS, I haven't seen the concentric circle thing before, very strange.

Cheers

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Mad Scientist on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Monk wrote:
Spiral wrote:why they give such a strange pattern or signature when enhanced ?

My guess would be that as humans progressed to the point of zoom-capable photography, everyone up there must have decided that allowing pictures like this might be a bit TOO conclusive for some folks....

Facepalm  wouldn't it be great if religion didn't exist! Banana


That is a good capture MS, I haven't seen the concentric circle thing before, very strange.

Cheers

I have, for me that's one of the first things to look at, that and the "Torsion" Cross.

Gotta be honest though, this is a good capture still wise.

Cheers
avatar
Mad Scientist

Posts : 30
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Inside my Skin!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2djXBDU-G3ihKecfgue4w

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Mad Scientist on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:03 am

Hi,

I had a visitor over at Saturday to come see the Spheres.

This is the end result.

Enjoy:



Also some stills from the two objects filmed below. If you want to take a good look, cut 'm up and watch 'm (to start) with around 425/30 length (Photoscape).

S-71:







S-73:

S73 @ 0.04 Secs.





Left Side "Rod".





Right Side "Rod".





Cheers

avatar
Mad Scientist

Posts : 30
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Inside my Skin!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2djXBDU-G3ihKecfgue4w

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Spiral on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Great work MS, any idea how big these objects are ?

Also are you near anything like an electrical substation or site of historical interest ( megalith, battleground etc) that might have some kind of "energetic" imprint ?
avatar
Spiral
Admin

Posts : 2003
Points : 4327
Join date : 2016-02-26

http://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Mad Scientist on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Spiral wrote:Great work MS, any idea how big these objects are ?

Also are you near anything like an electrical substation or site of historical interest ( megalith, battleground etc) that might have some kind of "energetic" imprint ?

Obviously, this being Europe, battles, dunno.

We're near some harbors and chemical shit, but that's it. I don't think that this is it. We tend to overthink things, perhaps this is just their intention, People starting talking etc. Dunno.

I wouldn't really know how big, you can determine the distance from surface a little, with all the light around it, it's hard to tell.

Cheers
avatar
Mad Scientist

Posts : 30
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Inside my Skin!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2djXBDU-G3ihKecfgue4w

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Monk on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:59 pm



Now I have seen this type of colouration on shit through binoculars before, but this looks massive!

Cheers

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Mad Scientist on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Monk wrote:

Now I have seen this type of colouration on shit through binoculars before, but this looks massive!

Cheers

Please explain.

It's not massive, when you look at the sequence it's actually very small. I enhanced it.

Found many of these, Spiral and myself have had some discussion about it in the past, concerning software glitches etc. I am not sure, so I am trying to see if anyone might have a clue. Personally I think it's gotta do with energy xfer etc.

Cheers
avatar
Mad Scientist

Posts : 30
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Inside my Skin!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2djXBDU-G3ihKecfgue4w

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Monk on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:
Monk wrote:

Now I have seen this type of colouration on shit through binoculars before, but this looks massive!

Cheers

Please explain.

It's not massive, when you look at the sequence it's actually very small. I enhanced it.

Found many of these, Spiral and myself have had some discussion about it in the past, concerning software glitches etc. I am not sure, so I am trying to see if anyone might have a clue. Personally I think it's gotta do with energy xfer etc.

Cheers

Ahh yes sorry what i was referring to was that most objects I have seen using binoculars/telescopes had the same colour and shape as those above but Ive only seen single "orbs" never two engaged in a tractorbeam two way, very cool indeed.

Cheers

Monk

Posts : 318
Points : 800
Join date : 2016-02-27
Location : Within reach of pitchfork

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF Thread !

Post by Spiral on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Those rod things are fascinating, no idea what they are but they do look like plasma.

What if these things aren't actual physical things at all but purely energetic & conscious in nature ?

What if they are everywhere but only those who have "broken the spell" can see them ?

sunny
avatar
Spiral
Admin

Posts : 2003
Points : 4327
Join date : 2016-02-26

http://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum