Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didcot Deception, Jed Allen : Not Guilty - FULL FILM by RD HALL

2 posters

Go down

Didcot Deception, Jed Allen : Not Guilty - FULL FILM by RD HALL Empty Didcot Deception, Jed Allen : Not Guilty - FULL FILM by RD HALL

Post by Spiral Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mH7qNfAsk

Published on Aug 25, 2016

The Didcot murders happened out of the blue on a Saturday afternoon on May 23, 2015. All four deaths occurred within the space of three hours. Three of the deaths occurred at a house in Didcot, then two hours later a fourth death occurred in a field in Oxford. As soon as the first story appeared in the media about the case, I knew something was not right with the circumstances and with the way the tragedy was being reported. There were no witnesses, nor was there a motive for any of the four deaths. Despite this, it did not take long before the media and the police were blaming one of the dead for the murder of the other three. From the very first news report, I suspected that Jed Allen was a patsy caught up in a much wider conspiracy. After studying the case and after attending the official inquest, my suspicion was greatly increased due to the wholly unsubstantial and unconvincing evidence that was presented. So I started carrying out an independent investigation into the case to try and find out what really happened. This film is a result of my investigation and sheds light on what most likely occurred. In June 2016 whilst visiting Didcot for a fourth time to carry out my final search for witnesses - I received an unexpected death threat. Was I getting too close to finding out what really happened? – Judge for yourself in this 90 minute expose, which you will not find on mainstream television or in any mainstream print media.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Didcot Deception, Jed Allen : Not Guilty - FULL FILM by RD HALL Empty Re: Didcot Deception, Jed Allen : Not Guilty - FULL FILM by RD HALL

Post by Monk Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:24 pm

They get bored of the readily available, easily procured and widely disregarded non-white children.

Monk

Back to top Go down