Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks

Post by Tonz on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:54 pm

fingers crossed Norman.

Back to top Go down

Re: Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party - WikiLeaks

Post by Spiral on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:28 pm

norman wrote:As time goes by and I think about it more......

I think there's something fishy about the fact that she ever set up her own server and email address in the first place. I know she's Crooked Hillary and all that, but really, I don't believe she was really THAT stupid. There must be something more to this we still have not heard about. Like...err. there was something deliberate about this from way back, even if she wasn't personally in on it, though, knowing her, she probably was.

That's what I thought, but it turns out the "stupid" angle is spin created by the presstitutes in MSM, there is actually a VERY good reason as it turns out for her private server.

If she was using a gov server people could file "freedom of information" requests and see for themselves what certain of her emails were (obviously not the state secret stuff) so it was a very purposeful move on here part to try & keep her litany of criminal acts secret

Cheers
Spiral
Admin

http://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:05 am

I think it's way bigger than that, even.

The big turnaround going on in America seems to me to be much bigger than a couple of piles of chips on the Washington poker table. The bush/Clinton bunch are big buddies with the Saudi honchos. They have history and bonds with each other ( it's a big part of how Saudis do things ). How does the hidden hand diplomatically break those bonds? Errr... how about putting a new sign up over the shop front that say's "Under new management".

Oh maaan... I bet those Saudis are going through fresh pants like crazy as they watch all this develop.

Syria has stalled. I'm pretty certain the computer modelling has come up with a very different action plan by now. The high-ups changed course in the middle east in 2013 because the previous modelling had got them almost nowhere and very much behind schedule. They did a deal to give the power base there to a different group and leave the others in a tail spin because of it. I'm fairly well sure that all this unraveling of Clinton is tied into the switch in direction.

Because of this, I'm inclined to think that Trump is their man. I can't be sure at all in what way that is, but that he's had the nod from a very high place is looking like the right way to read this situation, for me, now.
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:23 am

norman wrote:I think it's way bigger than that, even.

The big turnaround going on in America seems to me to be much bigger than a couple of piles of chips on the Washington poker table. The bush/Clinton bunch are big buddies with the Saudi honchos. They have history and bonds with each other ( it's a big part of how Saudis do things ). How does the hidden hand diplomatically break those bonds? Errr... how about putting a new sign up over the shop front that say's "Under new management".

Oh maaan... I bet those Saudis are going through fresh pants like crazy as they watch all this develop.

Syria has stalled. I'm pretty certain the computer modelling has come up with a very different action plan by now. The high-ups changed course in the middle east in 2013 because the previous modelling had got them almost nowhere and very much behind schedule. They did a deal to give the power base there to a different group and leave the others in a tail spin because of it. I'm fairly well sure that all this unraveling of Clinton is tied into the switch in direction.

Because of this, I'm inclined to think that Trump is their man. I can't be sure at all in what way that is, but that he's had the nod from a very high place is looking like the right way to read this situation, for me, now.

That seems like a very informed & reasoned assessment Norman, the msm are still doing their damnedest to push the Clintons even though it's like polishing a turd lol.

Just seen this & look at the comments, NO one is buying it ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/04/no-john-podesta-didnt-drink-bodily-fluids-at-a-secret-satanist-dinner/

I looked up the vids mentioned in the comments, full on black magic Suspect
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:34 am

Think back to 2013 when there was an about-turn in Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood, who hadn't been in power for long, were kicked out again by the military.

Then the 'negotiations' with Iran began, and Russia stepped up and made a bold overt move in Syria to put a lid on the mercenary army now known as I.S..

Obama's administration was incapable of quickly switching direction like that. That's why Russia had to do the initial grunt work, and the US operations in the middle east are still too crippled by the legacy agenda to do much, if anything, to contribute.
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:50 pm

So as clinton is not going to be prosecuted by the fbi , that's that then . she is the new president . ...

Get your food rations ready , more war on the way folks .

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Tonz wrote:So as clinton is not going to be prosecuted by the fbi , that's that then . she is the new president .   ...

You couldn't make that shit up !

I wonder if they'll bring "the draft" back ?
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:13 pm

With the Fraction Magic software, she was going to win anyway. That's just the start though.
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:56 am

I would not have placed a bet on trump winning.. Seriously.

So the lying witch had to stand aside.
I wonder if she knew , if they said to her ,were not gonna let you take the stand. There is too much out there now so we have to take plan B to the chair.

Its not that bad for tptb . they have a right wing out spoken bloke that wants to build a wall along the Mexican border.he wants to ban Muslims from entering ,he's a womaniser and he wants to tax the Chinese imports . The last point I'm not totally in disagreement with BTW.
The military will have some changes though. The Russians are stepping up lately and trump wants to scale down , that will make the u.s. look week so he will be forsed to get involved in a conflict...

Anyway Jillian Assange make be able to walk soon , and charges dropped.for his support. I think he had to sell out quite a bit ,but soon he will be free ,he hopes.

Back to top Go down

Post by norman on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:44 pm

The Assange interview was faked. He's no longer in the Embassy ( IMO)

I don't think Pilger would have been allowed anywhere near Assange's current secret location. The interview must have been done at the Embassy before he was sneaked out of there.

RT had their British Bank accounts closed ( or given notice of a month ) at the same time that Assange 'had his internet access cut off'. This all happened within one news cycle.

Here's what I think happened. RT were complicit in the smuggling out of Assange, probably curled up inside a case of equipment.

British MI5/6 ( at least the part of it that plays cricket ) found out about it and someone within the government had a hissifit and retaliated against RT, just to make a point that they were pissed. The British tax payers have spent a fortune on the police guard at the Embassy. Feelings were hurt.

The story about the cutting of the internet is quite probably a complete crock.

The police guard is now guarding an Embassy that doesn't even house Assange any longer.

After having their bank account closed, would RT be willing to provide the facilities to put together that latest fake interview just before the US election ? You bet they would.

Q. How did MI6 find out he was gone ?

PA. They have a spy inside the Embassy who would have quickly found out that he wasn't eating food, or whatever.
norman

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top