Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helloooooo

5 posters

Go down

Helloooooo Empty Helloooooo

Post by BooBoo Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 pm

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, can you fixalate that to 3 min char.?

Heya y'all:
BooBoo here:
Ive come here to throw in my 2 cents worth of what ever it is I have, some times you have to duck, and some times you have to raise those pants legs, and some times you look and ask yourself WTF is that ?
My cave is located ina swamp in nwfla, yeah, uh huh sure, the highest elevation here is like -10 ft......but, but, yoda lived in a swamp and had a stick house there?

I met this Spiral guy on another 4um, he seemed to be a very level headed person, lol, well we'll have to see about that, right?  Twisted Evil ..........just messing with y'all

I have a big load of  Evil or Very Mad ................thoughts and ideas, from back in the day, and even up to the present.

I love Cats, I have 8 of em, down from the 15 we had last year.......seriously!

Ima 6'4" 250lbs.............I mean 6' around and 4 feets tall !

BooBoo jocolor
BooBoo
BooBoo

Back to top Go down

Helloooooo Empty Re: Helloooooo

Post by Spiral Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 pm

That's some intro lol !

That's a lot of cats to lose, is that the swampsnakes ? Helloooooo Aghast
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:35 am

Hi booboo ,although you live in a swamp ,and have have a cartoon bear and its name,there is always a place for us all. 

I dont love cats but we have one , he adopted us ,strangely, sick, hairless tail sorry thing it was. I called it cat , then orange, kids call him biggzy, but he has healed and trusts us . he doesn't like to be inside , which is good by me , but the little bugger healed and tuned out to be an intelligent handsome sun of a gun. 

He is cool and everyone loves him....

good to see you here booboo
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by STOAT MULDOON Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi Boo Boo , nice to see you here . Look forwards to your postings . I hope you're smarter than the average Bear, I'm sure you will be . I like cats , but cat hair doesn't like me (asthma ) and have you seen those hairless ones affraid :lol:
STOAT MULDOON
STOAT MULDOON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Well hello Boo Boo cat, I'm perfectly purrfecting doing nothing in the perfect moment. cat and welcome. cheers
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum