Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it better to know?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is it better to know?  Empty Is it better to know?

Post by Tonz Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:08 am

Is it better to know?

A debate of a sort ,pondering on these subjects that really dont have a place to be.

Well this is a question that provoked me to reflect again in something that Norman was hitting on a little in another thread . Is it better to know what we know , are we better off for it ? .
This type of thought can go on and on in so many different ways .
Was it all worth being exiled by loved ones, friends and community in general ?

What is so wrong with being and intentionally living and dying with closed eyes . How many of them died happy  not knowing anything of most of the subjects that we talk about .Is that so wrong?

Are they right to the extent of it meaning that the depressing journey at times doesn't seem worth striving for or living for  or even just trusting in humanity for . Are they right ?

Is that why they turn their backs on us .

Last edited by Tonz on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Is it better to know?  Empty Re: Is it better to know?

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:02 am

Good question Tonz Cheers

A very broad one too, and my answer is yes, irrespective of the pain & everything else that goes with it because that is what I believe the purpose of life actually is.

To grow in consciousness, that is; knowledge, wisdom & awareness, it's the only thing you can take with you when you die, IMHO, the rest is left behind or becomes an encumbrance, things that tie the soul down like so many anchors.

Most people fool themselves about life to avoid painful questions & "game" their endocrine system to feel better, triggering "reward" chemicals by repeating certain behaviours, going against it isn't easy !

The commonest way people avoid it is belonging to groups where there is a group delusion they all adhere to, all doing something pointless but enjoyable in it's self, harmless at one level but if it's all you live for then it's delusion.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:54 am

I know what you are saying , and i feel it to be true . And what you have said is really a good part of the picture .
A very lonely place to be though...

I think its the loneliness is what gets me . I have never been around too many people that would be able to digest even half of what i could tell them, let alone have an independent opinion , or at least an opinion broader than the bbc news. ...... I did find comfort in the nexus meeting last year as there were at least 300 people who paid a fair amount to sit and listen to the three-day event , but after we are all scattered back to our lives , independently alone again in the intolerable wash of life in its superficial existence .    So many seem to be happier there . Im shaw they are, in reality , in that reality ....

Even though we know better , we are far , far , far from the whole picture , but we are not completely eyes wide shut to life .

We have developed skills , like never be surprized by how well people can lie .
We never take anything on face value anymore , we are not as easily swayed by the masses as the masses are to themselves .

But do we see a way , a direction . A reason ...

We know better for when we die ..  cool ..

Is that enough .... Its like breeding a race of  people that are more aware but are still totally bounded by the masses , and so we become spectators of a sort , frustratingly observing and analyzing current and possibly future issues. At times we can be quite astute and clever little buggers .

I just get the feeling that much of what we do is in vain , But even much of what we think also.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:28 pm

I've been thinking lately that this whole "truther" movement is a planned thing. As long as it never reaches critical mass, that is.

The "elite" have a strategic issue they have to solve. They have to work out how to take the human race ( or whichever part of it they retain ) from being a type 0/1 civilisation to being a type 2 civilisation while still keeping their grip on control.

They have computer modelling assets they use a lot. They gather every spec of cyber data and are growing ways of processing and using it.

They need to run tests of their new techno toys and deploy them to come up with the 'solutions' they seek, long term.

Running fancy A.I. algorythms on the group mind of the dumbed down masses ( a product of their previous method of control ) they cannot get much useful data. They need a small subset of the population to be brought almost up to speed on the reality of things, then their data collection and analysis will become valuable in a way it otherwise wouldn't be.

That's the thing that I've been pondering. Is this whole truther thing their own little project?
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:37 pm

norman wrote: Is this whole truther thing their own little project?

No, but there are clear elements of disinfo, psy-ops and so forth, flat earth being a good example, the glaring anomaly for me is why it seems to be so often paired up with paganism & occult cult like systems, to my mind it's leading straight back into the luciferic stream that tptb draw their power from.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 pm

"truther" wrote:

Im not certain i could ever use that word anymore ...lol

As for the campaign against humanity using the movement as a tool , probably all real. In my mind without doubt . Our work is to differ if possible fiction from nonfiction .

A noble cause to a degree .For the few hearts that are open enough to take notice.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 pm

norman wrote:I've been thinking lately that this whole "truther" movement is a planned thing. As long as it never reaches critical mass, that is.

The "elite" have a strategic issue they have to solve. They have to work out how to take the human race ( or whichever part of it they retain ) from being a type 0/1 civilisation to being a type 2 civilisation while still keeping their grip on control.

They have computer modelling assets they use a lot. They gather every spec of cyber data and are growing ways of processing and using it.

They need to run tests of their new techno toys and deploy them to come up with the 'solutions' they seek, long term.

Running fancy A.I. algorythms on the group mind of the dumbed down masses ( a product of their previous method of control ) they cannot get much useful data. They need a small subset of the population to be brought almost up to speed on the reality of things, then their data collection and analysis will become valuable in a way it otherwise wouldn't be.

That's the thing that I've been pondering. Is this whole truther thing their own little project?

About AI, they have put some astounding info into the public domain ie IBM's "Watson", but its almost certain they have FAR more advanced tech, certainly for the military black project stuff, what worries me is that it can be effected by the types of people who "Stare at Goats" which also means it can be manipulated by the entities that fly "UFOs"....it could get far worse & way stranger than "Skynet" Nailbite

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 am

About AI, they have put some astounding info into the public domain ie IBM's "Watson", but its almost certain they have FAR more advanced tech, certainly for the military black project stuff, what worries me is that it can be effected by the types of people who "Stare at Goats" which also means it can be manipulated by the entities that fly "UFOs"....it could get far worse & way stranger than "Skynet" Nailbite Spiral Admin Posts : 1291 Points : 2966 Join date : 2016-02-27 View user profile Send private message https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com wrote:

I dont want to ask how stranger than what it already is , can it go .

i get the feeling at times that things are simpler than what we think . Like simple corruption , for simple greed reasons and simple abuse for simple abuse reasons and ufology with simple reasons for their existence.

The rest are the complexities that we create within the world of our creations and manipulated creations .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:16 am

Tonz wrote:

I dont want to ask how stranger than what it already is , can it go .

i get the feeling at times that things are simpler than what we think . Like simple corruption , for simple greed reasons and simple abuse for simple abuse reasons and ufology with simple reasons for their existence.

The rest are the complexities that we create within the world of our creations and manipulated creations .

This creation question is a biggy, if it is the collective mind of man that created all this stuff from corrupt leaders to UFOs then we really are very perverse as a species.

However I don't believe we are, there are many things that show that the mass of the population is in fact intrinsically "good", however it is demonstrable that the nearer the "top" you get in society / power / influence the more corrupt people get, and they have corrupt intelligence, police & military to keep them in office.

The relatively simple case of high ranking politicians involved in child abuse in the UK is a classic case in point, they should have been ostracized by their peers and investigated & charged by the police & prosecution services, only the exact opposite happened.

The McCann case is also a case in point, the establishment has bent over backwards for them, the police too, they took the only policeman who tried to do his job to court & sued him, wasted huge sums of cash on fake investigators & get hours of positive media support.

The trouble is that most people actually believe what they see on TV & form their opinions based on what it tells them
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Thar be some good thoughts ere... Is it better to know? Yep. Is it worth the sacrifice and ostracization? Always. We live in 2016 not 1916, the current level of awareness is too much to control and will only increase without massive reduction in numbers. And if somebody tells me WW3 is "just around the corner" again I might trigger vomit profusely.

This path we are on brings no gratification or reward and the second things feel lIke they aren't in vain and you begin to reap rewards beware, you may have gone from good to Goode.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum