Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Wins The Election !!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trump Wins The Election !!! Empty Trump Wins The Election !!!

Post by Spiral Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The Donald is in !!!

The MSM is going nuts trying to cope with this following a massive campaign of propaganda Twisted Evil

Let's see if he does "drain the swamp" & then we'll know where he really stands !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Trump Wins The Election !!! Empty Re: Trump Wins The Election !!!

Post by Tonz Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:19 pm

well there are a number of steps yet . first he will have to be sworn in.
he will have to say a number of things that will settle down the mass's . there are a lot of people that just cant believe it and yet they were ok with bush .
There are a lot of fanatics on both sides . he is not there yet .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:54 pm

I think the usual tradition of politicians promising much and delivering on little is over, only a fool would expect to get away with doing the classic 180 this time round, Trumps support is largely because people are aware of the sickening level of corruption in politics and media and want it sorted. we shall seeeeee!!

drain the swamp! drain the swamp! drain the swamp!

Cheers Popcorn

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Look at this I got from "the sum of us"  what a load of SJW BS ! It's Hitlary that was up to her neck in corporate crime  Piicard facepalm

Hey Spiral,

Today, around the world, SumOfUs members are in shock. Many of you, like me, probably had a sleepless night.

I’m shocked and afraid for what the future holds for the United States, and the world. Donald Trump and the Republicans will control the White House, Congress and the Senate.

SumOfUs members are part of a global community. There are millions of people in the United States and around the world who will be directly impacted by this result. Many of them are feeling anxious and afraid right now. We’re sending our thoughts to them all.

In this moment we need to reaffirm the values and mission of our community. Our mission is to fight for people over profit. But what does that mean in a world where Donald Trump is President?

I want to know how you are feeling right now, and what your reaction to the election result is. What do you think our community should focus on in the coming months?
Getting money out of politics
fair trade deals
standing with our most vulnerable
jobs and the economy
fighting corporate deregulation
climate justice

It’s at times like this I remember why I joined SumOfUs. I, like you, am part of a global community, of millions of people who take action every day to make our planet safer and fairer.

I, together with you, stand toe to toe against the most powerful corporations in the world to protect our rights and our democracy. We are not alone.

Thank you,

China, on behalf of Alison, Fatah, Glen, Ivan, John, Neal, Nicole, Reem, Sarah, Tara, Toni, Tuuli and the whole team at SumOfUs
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 pm

The disorientation is happening on both sides.

Alex Jones has lost his marbles too. I'm worried he's going to make a big dick of himself shortly. His mission in life until now has been a constant and he was genius at pummeling away at it. Right now, he sounds like he's obsessed with his own success and it's bloody well embarrassing to listen to.

On the other hand, early in the evening of the results he burst into the studio and kicked the youngsters out and grabbed the microphone and made his most gloomy defeated speech to his listeners ( all 16 million of them last night ) you could ever imagine.

He was basically saying 'The Steal is In' (it was, actually) and all you dumbfucks out there didn't make this enough of a landslide to beat the steal. He even said words to the effect of "that's it I'm outta here, if you want this evil, you got it".

It WAS a landslide. The "Fraction Magic Software" and the voter bussing and dead voters etc was going flat out and kept it close but Trump had nearly all of conscious America voting for him and they couldn't quite pull it off.

I'm going to go back into the recording and find that AJ gloom and make a separate file of it, it's going to be a classic.

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Last weekend Trump was approached by someone from inside the deep state and asked to work with them ( and they would let him win ).

Trump said NO ( apparently )

https://app.box.com/s/oes7in4tto448n0gevep80do2evi79b1
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 am

Look at this I got from "the sum of us" what a load of SJW BS ! It's Hitlary that was up to her neck in corporate crime Piicard facepalm wrote:

its pretty impressive how washed people are, even people who want to work to make the world a better place. it seems as though the list of management are so politically orientated and i must say one sided mentality ,that can only be biased in their thoughts .

Oh my god , nooooo i didn't loose any sleep over it . i wasnt rapt , but certainly relieved that it wasn't the evil bitch witch . and her buddy, blood vein to isis and Hamas , ''snakey uma''.

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:31 am

I wonder what "extraordinary national security issues" means ?

Roger Stone has been close to Trump for many years and as had a lengthy chat with him yesterday. He was about to mention them but Alex Jones, like a bull in china shop, interrupted him and the conversation never got back to it.

I've chopped out a small snippet of the moment:
https://app.box.com/s/o28iiwk37j1xdlrqitpxnon65ejk28s9
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:08 am

shame i think you are right , he may have elaborated more if he wasnt interrupted.

thats alex for ya .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:25 am

Soros is at it again !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOSDN5iMEDQ
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next