William Tompkins and Bob Wood - exotic tech' and moon landings and more....

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: William Tompkins and Bob Wood - exotic tech' and moon landings and more....

Post by Spiral on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:19 pm

I was looking for some interesting stuff for my MP3 player to listen to on a trip in the new year, this thread is full of just the right material, cheers Norman !

Cheers
Spiral
Admin

http://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Not sure if anyone watches Kerry Cassidy but she has just interviewed Mr Tompkins
There is a ton of stuff that you can further research. I am not too sure to make of it TBH I think I need more research time but loads of other stuff to do. This was up on the 15th so very recently

Part two

Merlin
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by norman on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:29 am

For an mp3 audio version of this interview, I've uploaded both parts here:

Part 1:
https://app.box.com/s/fwpgw1ji2iycueng36k81gt49hl9dbv6

Part 2:
https://app.box.com/s/v3aivk40540dvffor2uyw1uggujw4mmc

norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:08 am

Ive watched these ,

I dunno these people , if they were involved in the amount of things they say , if they were involved in the reality they wouldn't be bothering with trying to convince us of things so much so from the 40s /5os

i would imagine something current would help.....something that could prove something from the current projects , when we tend to be stuck in a time warp of the 1940/50s.
It is interesting to learn how it began , (from these people it started with hitler and his deals with the drako) , supposedly!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't hear anything that you couldn't pick up from u tube for the last ten years , hes packed it a bit in a time-line and created bridges ..... nothing there , nothing a 15-year-old doesn't know if he took a bit bit of time to research himself.....

He is charming and calm ,

i liked it that kerry started with putting him on his teos in the beginning , he scrapped through , as he seemed to have a script ... I know he has a book  and that is like a script of a type ,He didn't do to well as he was interrupted, but really , apart from a u tube story teller , i dont know what to think of this guy ....I see dollar signs...

And kerry loves to find people that collaborate each other ......Another to the road of fame.....

Last edited by Tonz on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by norman on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 am

The way I see it, is that the people who have allowed him to say what he's saying won't let anyone talk about current stuff for security reasons. It's pretty safe to let him talk about stuff from that far back.

What I care about is waking the population up and getting on with things that need doing.  If Tompkins is making money, shucks, I don't care as long as what he's saying is true.

The wider situation is that if the controlled corporate media would stop lying to everyone, I'd have a far easier time getting on with people and fitting in. As things are right now, I'm banging my head against a brick wall and I'm so tired of it. I want the brainwashing lies to stop.
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 am

The way I see it, is that the people who have allowed him to say what he's saying won't let anyone talk about current stuff for security reasons. It's pretty safe to let him talk about stuff from that far back. What I care about is waking the population up and getting on with things that need doing. If Tompkins is making money, shucks, I don't care as long as what he's saying is true. The wider situation is that if the controlled corporate media would stop lying to everyone, I'd have a far easier time getting on with people and fitting in. As things are right now, I'm banging my head against a brick wall and I'm so tired of it. I want the brainwashing lies to stop. wrote:

I generally agree with you ....
It is another source of trying waking people up .True or not
My head hurts from the brick wall of late as well ....
But still we push forward no matter what ,cuz that is who we are.

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 am

I posted a comment in reference to this and said

I dont know if anyone else heard this maybe i have it wrong and got confused at the 8:14 mark he said 1442 people and at the 9:04 mark he said 1443 did someone give birth or i have it wrong ?

Blimey got me head bit off. Piicard facepalm I watched it once just for my analysis and there was loads of times i thought it was deceit. I suppose they are right I should agree with him coz he IS 93 Whistle

merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 am

Tonz wrote:Ive watched these ,

I dunno these people , if they were involved in the amount of things they say , if they were involved in the reality they wouldn't be bothering with trying to convince us of things so much so from the 40s /5os

i liked it that kerry started with putting him on his teos in the beginning , he scrapped through , as he seemed to have a script ... I know he has a book  and that is like a script of a type ,He didn't do to well as he was interrupted, but really I apart from a u tube story teller , i dont know what to think of this guy ....I see dollar signs...

And kerry loves to find people that collaborate each other ......Another to the road of fame.....

Some really good points Tonz. Your first point about Ufology for me seems to be about history. All the symposiums conferences and lectures whether it be Dolan, Friedman and the rest of the buck making clan present us with history or if not some theory about the breakaway civilisation NWO etc. This has been a pain in my side Ufology needs to be proactive and not reactive and yep I am a MUFON FI which is reactive but there is a reason for that whoops peepwall  off topic may be I will start another thread on that

Kerry came in for a lot of stick for her style of interviewing and yep Tonz i agree at the beginning she done a good job but notice that towards the end she became kinder and gave a lot about her experiences Now I have watched a lot of her interviews and that is the first time for me she opened up a lot when she said she went out to Mount Shasta that is being proactive How many times have you seen Dolan, Friedman and the rest of the buck making clan going out and searching. Nope they are armchair Ufologist. Rant over lol!

Do I believe Tompkins ? About 15% because I have not researched the things he has stated. Ufology looses it's creditability each time some one comes out the woodwork You seen that guy after 36 years coming out to release his secret on Rendlesham Forest Oh by the way he's written a book LOLhehe

Sorry guys I will shut up now I need a funny fag LOLhehe

Merlin
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:23 pm

I think your right merlin , there are a lot of armchair researchers, and that's all fine and well but what is really need are nuts and bolts of our real situation.

It is close to home, closer than what we think.I have seen with my own eyes jets in pursuit of a disk , that was confirmed to me by friends that were closer to the interception, the cover story was a rouge drunken pilot was forced to land by two British jets that took off from Gibraltar. A real story witnessed by many as it was such a low pursuit ....When the disk/ orb shape finished playing it just took off in seconds and it was all over.

These types of things are a more nuts and bolts stories ..and most of all current ...even though you are left with no answers but at least you are left with no fantasies .In todays world i prefer less fantasies and massive speculations and more nuts and bolts ....imho

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Tonz wrote:I think your right merlin , there are a lot of armchair researchers, and that's all fine and well but what is really need are nuts and bolts of our real situation.

It is close to home, closer than what we think.I have seen with my own eyes jets in pursuit of a disk , that was confirmed to me by friends that were closer to the interception, the cover story was a rouge drunken pilot was forced to land by two British jets that took off from Gibraltar. A real story witnessed by many as it was such a low pursuit ....When the disk/ orb shape finished playing it just took off in seconds and it was all over.

These types of things are a more nuts and bolts stories ..and most of all current ...even though you are left with no answers but at least you are left with no fantasies .In todays world i prefer less fantasies and massive speculations and more nuts and bolts ....imho

Tonz I am really glad you agree and that is why I want to be different. I believe that there must be a reason why they fly around where they do. No one can tell me that ET is a tourist just relentlessly and aimlessly flying around. There has to be a reason. So what I want to look for is trends and I did think I found one. So an example, there were three reported sightings in Shrewsbury, they were exactly five days apart? (Coincidence?) I don't know. So may be just may be if I was set up as ready as I want to be set up (And I am not yet) It would of been flagged after two and predicted the third and got ready for MY CE5 experiment. I would of been there waiting. I started to think what is in the area and the only thing i found was a major Ley line. So guess what, check other sightings, research if any significance to Ley lines ( I know jack shit about them) Check the geography of Shrewsbury, what else is in that area, what other previous sightings could I tie up? What military bases are there (Two) what do they do.

I think you get the idea. I have wrote to Jan Harzan to make sure I am not in conflict with their reactive strategy. Still waiting. I will set up a cross functional team some day but blimey there is so much going on

Merlin

Last edited by merlin666 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top