Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel

3 posters

Go down

space - EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel Empty EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel

Post by Spiral Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:01 pm

It's a piece of space tech that sounds almost too good to be true. The "reactionless" Electromagnetic Drive, or EmDrive for short, is an engine propelled solely by electromagnetic radiation confined in a microwave cavity. Such an engine would violate the law of conservation of momentum by generating mechanical action without exchanging matter. But since 2010, both the United States and China have been pouring serious resources into these seemingly impossible engines. And now China claims its made a key breakthrough.

space - EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel Emdrive1_1

Dr. Chen Yue, Director of Commercial Satellite Technology for the China Academy of Space Technology (CAST) announced on December 10, 2016 that not only has China successfully tested EmDrives technology in its laboratories, but that a proof-of-concept is currently undergoing zero-g testing in orbit (according to the International Business Times, this test is taking place on the Tiangong 2 space station).

http://www.popsci.com/emdrive-engine-space-travel-china-success
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

space - EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel Empty Re: EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel

Post by Monk Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:33 pm

The headline is wrong I'm sure... I read "China claims success with doing the same as America and paying all of its smartest people to work on problems that were already solved centuries ago but kept secret."

Jobs Jobs Jobs, progress not so much.

Monk

Back to top Go down

space - EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel Empty Re: EmDrive: China claims success with 'reactionless' engine for space travel

Post by Spiral Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Monk wrote:The headline is wrong I'm sure... I read "China claims success with doing the same as America and paying all of its smartest people to work on problems that were already solved centuries ago but kept secret."

It may already exist in black projects but not from that far back, electronics is a relatively new field.

It's a big deal openly saying they have a means of propulsion that doesn't rely on vast quantities of explosive chemicals, going to mars is suddenly far more achievable, with a craft assembled in orbit just like in the sci-fi films !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:14 am

Well an easier way of disclosure is to publically develop the tec. as if it were just discovered using earthy and common materials , then advance it in leaps and bounds as they start using it in the public eye. . That way they can just say the tec was our evolution in science . And not et . ....Just a thought.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Spiral wrote:
Monk wrote:The headline is wrong I'm sure... I read "China claims success with doing the same as America and paying all of its smartest people to work on problems that were already solved centuries ago but kept secret."

It may already exist in black projects but not from that far back, electronics is a relatively new field.

It's a big deal openly saying they have a means of propulsion that doesn't rely on vast quantities of explosive chemicals, going to mars is suddenly far more achievable, with a craft assembled in orbit just like in the sci-fi films !

Ok maybe I added a century lol but my point really is about the fact that "we"(the ones granting funding and suppressing alternatives) have known about propulsion-less craft from the many many ancient drawings, hieroglyphs and writings for many hundreds of years and since at least the time of Tesla's breakthrough inventions have we been most definitively split as a species,with the hands of the powerful few denying progress for the many while they alone race forward exponentially in discoveries, understanding and achievements.

Nae, I REFUSE to cheerlead economies of pointlessness that serve only to further grease wheels that should be in the process of being dismantled by the very people involved at all levels! lol

Bloody microwave fart powered tin can indeed...tsk tsk..

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Monk wrote:

lol!

I take your point about ancient craft like vimanas but I don't thing a bunch of people held that knowledge through time, I think we rise & fall as civilizations, and when we fall all the tech & knowledge gets lost, like how the pyramids & megaliths were built.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Spiral wrote:
Monk wrote:

lol!

I take your point about ancient craft like vimanas but I don't thing a bunch of people held that knowledge through time, I think we rise & fall as civilizations, and when we fall all the tech & knowledge gets lost, like how the pyramids & megaliths were built.

Maybe no bunch of people ever got to hold the knowledge for long before other "people" killed them?  I get where your coming from in terms of development away from "burning shit" though and I suppose there are positives to this; maybe all the work being done is just cover to be able to order and manufacture electro gravitic propulsion reactor tech quietly, ensuring smoother roll out of REAL advancements the countries involved have in their possession secretly. Holding back the progress of humanity for generations is one of the greatest crimes ever committed and anyone colluding by virtue of adherence to strict "Classified" mentality is a party to the ongoing treachery.  

Hopefully, I am wrong and they aren't doing the old "10 thousand dollars for a hammer, 50,000 dollars for a toilet" routine. Cheers

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum