BEAM Quote

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEAM Quote

Post by BooBoo on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:34 pm

"And still, ever more, only hate, profit-craving, strife, disharmony, bondage, vice, addiction, revenge and the like rule among the individual humans, among the peoples and even the entirety of humanity,

because only few honestly concern themselves with love, peace, freedom, harmony and a valuable living-together for good interpersonal relationships and a creationally correct manner of living as well as for a good and deliberate evolution of the consciousness."

BooBoo
Life's Good
BooBoo

Back to top Go down

Re: BEAM Quote

Post by Ria on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:48 am

Theres much talk and hot air, and no do.
The amount of people talking about love in action, yet their own conduct is underhand and less than truthful.

You know Boo I don't know if they even know what it is.

BooBoo wrote:"And still, ever more, only hate, profit-craving, strife, disharmony, bondage, vice, addiction, revenge and the like rule among the individual humans, among the peoples and even the entirety of humanity,

because only few honestly concern themselves with love, peace, freedom, harmony and a valuable living-together for good interpersonal relationships and a creationally correct manner of living as well as for a good and deliberate evolution of the consciousness."

BooBoo
Life's Good
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by BooBoo on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:22 pm

I'm sorry to say, but I'm just as guilty as the next person, at least I acknowledge I'm a corrupt person, and I have been trying to be better.
when the time is right I will tell you who beam is.

BooBoo
Life's Good
BooBoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top