Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roswell Incident

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Roswell Incident  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Roswell Incident

Post by Tonz Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:54 pm

the problem with rosewell writers and i suppose many other researchers and theorists , is that , if it were real, they covered it up  as you could imagine they would do it in 1947.When everything would be in black and white . No pun intended!

In those days people were still so very honest , nieve and loyal . you could easily in those days raise a flag anywhere ,tell people this flag is under threat an they would without any thought fight and die for that flag.even if what they were fighting for was wrong or evil of anything at all . people in general believed in there politions , doctors, and lawyers.
What ever they said people would trust in them .
It's not that people were bad.they were just mostly honest and mostly they assumed that most everyone else was as well. if they were told communism is the greatest threat to the u.s. they believed it .....They didn't question so much , also they were farmers there at rosewell . things were straight forward.You didn't need to be military to be ordered to do or say what is best for national security. Peole generally would obey. If they were told its a weather balloon , it was a weather balloon , if the military took possession of wreckage off the public , they did so with threats of national security reasons . People would have been hushh about it they would have let it go and even accept payment for silence. thinking they got a good deal . The community would have been quite small . they would have threatened them or they would have cut a deal.

My thoughts if it were real and covered  up .

AS i was saying about the problems for researchers is that they were left with  3 decades of silence about the incident following .soudenly it was reborn and  the amount of hear says that followed that became unstoppable .....

If it were all a hoax , what was the point with the 30 years that followed in silence. What was the point of the hoax , some sort of orson wells experiment ,,,,,,was it reborn after 30 years quite by accident?

As i say the researchers on this subject have more loop holes than the construction of the pyramids , at least the pyramids are physically present, not like any of the rosewell incident.

If we do not accept how the pyramids were built and it is present , how can we truly theorise over something that doesnt exist or maybe something that never existed. I alway felt that researchers for the rosewell thingo ,cuz thats all it is to me,can never prove anything at all, except hear say, at best.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:26 pm

I think that either way ( ET or something secret ) there is good enough reason to splash dissinfo all over it. The bits that don't make sense, as you have well pointed out, can be bits that are not supposed to make sense, so the story is never a certainty.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 pm

norman wrote:I think that either way ( ET or something secret ) there is good enough reason to splash dissinfo all over it. The bits that don't make sense, as you have well pointed out, can be bits that are not supposed to make sense, so the story is never a certainty.

You know what Norm ? I could buy that philosophy Friends there is a case unlikely but you could build a case thanks for you input Cheers

Merlin
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Looks like tin foil to me. Or that emergency blanket stuff.

No smoke without fire though so who knows, pic could be faked on purpose even though the event occurred. Didn't have to be aliens, could have just been a Orson welles esk test run for possible future invasion scenarios.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:52 am

.. Of course for the first decades i did believe  the incident happened and it was covered up ,more or less, as it is summed up to have been .

But it being an experiment , strangely also feels like a real possibility , I, without  any proof of course , an armchair opinion , is all .
 I could believe that scenario today , if some group or government group wanted to create something like this and get away with it ....

But we have to go back to 1947 , i'm not sure they really would, one intentionally create this, and 2 be interested in its result .

To create or see if they can create an intentional invasion of mars , just to see if they could create an intentional orson wells situation.

Were they interested in this type of testing in those days ? . Interesting twist to the thread imho
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2