Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA

2 posters

Go down

5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA Empty 5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA

Post by Ria Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 am

5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA

Published on 11 Jan 2017
What could be the largest human skeleton ever discovered has been unearthed by a team of archeologists from the University of Adelaide at the Uluru archeological site near Ayers rock in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, reports the Adelaide Herald this morning.
The gigantic hominid specimen that measures an incredible 5.3 meter tall (17 foot and 4 inches) was discovered near the ancient ruins of the only megalithic civilization ever discovered in Australia, which makes the discovery twice as puzzling admits professor Hans Zimmer of the University of Adelaide.
Source: ​http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/

Read here: http://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue...

Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA Empty Re: 5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA

Post by Tonz Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 pm

I am haveing a hard time finding professor Hans simmer at the university of Adelaide.that is mentioned in this video and i'm sure i have seen some of these images before in other supposed discoveries around the world . Also the ularu area falls under the state of northern teritory just south of Alice springs and not Adelaide.  i would  imagine this to be bogas . but how i would hope that this isn't bogas! . But unfortunately not.

Was it real a civilacion with ruins ? in australia ?    I have never seen one myself.Nor have i ever heard of one . The only one that i know exists is the gliffs close to new castle and a very small amount of stone structures that are under wraps .   Nothing else.
Lots of dinosaur stuff and meteorite impacts, some huge but all very old.

There is a history here very old much older than we like to admit.

I do know that here, were some types of structures, ancient ones but the English in their rule  time period destroyed anything they found, so unfortunately thats all we have.

They were ordered too , why exactly can only be questioned these days, but with no remains no-one wants to go there on this subject.
There was also another race of aborigines , they were the small race that co-lived with the originals  , very small ideed , but were repected as being advanced mentally . I have the feeling without reason to know that it was they that kept the country in harmony for so many generations . Im led to believe they left shortly after the arrival of the English . They were not the pigmies that are known to have lived in Indonesia , even though that seemed to be some sort of explanation. It is not the race i am talking about.

there are some old photos, but these wise people disappeared. were they just wiped by the english? as were many tribes, i don't think so personally, but also i can not give an explanation that is based on fact.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA Empty Re: 5 METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA

Post by Ria Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:59 pm

You could be right regarding the Giants, I'll keep an eye out to see if anything else comes up. 

With regards to the small people they could just increased their frequency, so still there with out us seeing them. 
Part of why I say this is that a recent conversation with a friend who has gain control of his prananic energy he was talking about some very high level pigmy shamans near the east coast of Africa and their abilities.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:21 am

With regards to the small people they could just increased their frequency, so still there with out us seeing them. Part of why I say this is that a recent conversation with a friend who has gain control of his prananic energy he was talking about some very high level pigmy shamans near the east coast of Africa and their abilities. wrote:

Your friend achieved what? prananic energy , could you explain ria for us the simple.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:01 am

Prana =energy =lifefoce the man can move his energy around his body   at will this is visible by the hairs on his body standing upright as well as heat. 
His interest is how far he can raise his vibration he's done a variety of things, his next endeavour is a training with these shamans.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 pm

quite an endeavor , interesting to say the least. it could be fun to expore
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down