Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assange interview with Waleed .

2 posters

Go down

Assange interview with Waleed . Empty Assange interview with Waleed .

Post by Tonz Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:48 am

Waleed is a provocative interviewer and a pain , but he has always been one to push things that is sometimes good .

This is some of the remarks below the tube site of the video.

Most or some are saying that this is fake, using the CGI, commercially available.

I dunno about that, i did feel that it is his clumsy self.Akward but very controlled of what he wants to say , in a way very careful of what he says and where it could go. I would imagine that to be a logical position of answering an aggressive interviewer.

Responder 14
luc0002
luc0002Hace 6 horas
WALEED IS A PARASITE
Responder 17
Robin Stowe
Robin StoweHace 12 horas
I love Assange...so happy he is alive and well
Responder 12
Lucas The Worm
Lucas The WormHace 10 horas
THIS IS FAKE LOOK AT HIS HAIR TELLS YOU CGI [GREEN SCREEN] LIKE THE MOVIES
Responder 4
Mr. Trump
Mr. TrumpHace 9 horas
Lucas The Worm you're special. he has white hair which would reflect the green screen and thus would be treated as a green screen by software kr whatever.
Responder 6
Wolfbitn Jewell
Wolfbitn JewellHace 12 horas
So with real time CGI commercially available, how is this proof of life... smh... people can be so gullible. He still has NOT been seen in public nor is he releasing all the promised tens of thousands of podesta clinton emails they have left yet to publish
Responder 5
55commodore
55commodoreHace 10 horas
Your right, we don't know if it is fake. I would only say that he is sitting in front of a green screen, this is clear. Why, perhaps not to give away his position in the building. As for not showing his face in public, well I think that tensions are so high at the moment that it probably wouldn't be a good idea.
Responder 3
ZodaSoda
ZodaSodaHace 2 horas
Waleed is such a weaselly little shit...
Responder 7
faithahora
faithahoraHace 7 horas
anyone , anyone who thinks that Julian Assange is not alive and thinks this is CGI, fake, I'm sorry but you are delusional
Responder 5
jonnies
jonniesHace 10 horas
Does Waleed Aly care at all about the fact that the leaks were all true and really were damning about the conduct of Hillary Clinton and the DNC? He's such a bullshit artist.
Responder 22
Dean Faulkner
Dean FaulknerHace 6 horas
I know he was born and raised and in Australia but I would happily deport Dickweed Ali for any of the asylum seekers he propagands to us constantly
Responder 6
Ayyooo Yoyoyo
Ayyooo YoyoyoHace 10 horas
Julian is a savior to humanity!!
Responder 15
The Chosen One
The Chosen OneHace 3 horas (editado)
Who the fuck does Waleed Aly think he is???
How dare you speak to a TRUE and brave Journalist the way you did!
One of the guys here is a hero to the world who exposed the TRUTH and continues to do so and the other is a disgusting filthy propagandist that thinks its smart to bullshit and program the public with falsehoods that aim to further a political agenda and continues to do so.
I know exactly who really should be behind bars!
Leer más
Responder 3
Lucas The Worm
Lucas The WormHace 10 horas (editado)
THE WORLD WE LIVE IN EVERYTHING COMES AT A COST. THINK ABOUT IT ...
Responder 1
Deb Cook
Deb CookHace 9 horas
JA totally outclassed Aly!!
Responder 6
Carlos Ramírez
Carlos RamírezHace 5 horas
Easy to do since Aly was basically repeating the mainstream questions as an automaton. I'll ignore this character going forward.
Responder 4
Craig Severance
Craig SeveranceHace 2 horas
I thought the Guardian was an advocate for Mr. Asange previously? Am I wrong or did something change?
Responder
Stephen Waring
Stephen WaringHace 11 horas
Look folks...I know absolutely nothing about gci or whatever you call it but it fs so obvious to me that the inter iew is FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Assange interview with Waleed . Empty Re: Assange interview with Waleed .

Post by Spiral Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm

From thinkink,

Julian Assange: No More Secrets, No More Lies
“You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.”

Controversial figure and internet activist, Julian Assange returns to Oz via video link to expose the man (and woman) behind the curtain.

In February 2017, Think Inc. presents No More Secrets, No More Lies: Julian Assange in a rare opportunity for a real time interview and Q&A. From the Embassy of Ecuador in London, Assange will be transported back to Oz via video link, with shows scheduled for Melbourne and Sydney, and live screening from these shows to venues in Brisbane and Auckland.

Champion for truth and transparency or dangerous terrorist? Martyr to political conspiracy or traitor? Courageous exile or “fugitive from justice”? Hero or villain? Whatever he is, Julian Assange is certainly a divisive subject.

Never one to shy away from controversy, Assange has been riling up global governments since founding WikiLeaks in 2006, squirreling out secret dossiers and classified information. This reached a crescendo with the 2010 release of the Iraq War Logs. Charged with serious crimes by Swedish authorities, Assange applied to Ecuador for political asylum and has been living in its London embassy since 2012, despite the United Nation’s Working Group on Arbitrary Detention finding that he has been “arbitrarily detained”. And he isn’t easing off—during the 2016 US presidential election, Assange took aim at Hillary Clinton (who he has called a “liberal war hawk”) with the release of thousands of documents leaked from the Democratic National Committee, garnering him a pro-Trump stigma in social and political circles.

Assange has said of his polemical approach that, “It is the role of good journalism to take on powerful abusers, and when powerful abusers are taken on, there’s always a bad reaction. So we see that controversy, and we believe that is a good thing to engage in.”

Join Assange in an evening of intrigue and shocking revelations as he challenges audiences from all political leanings to take serious consideration of journalistic freedoms and the implications of a silenced media.

If you google this site google will tell you it doesn't exist !!!!

https://www.thinkinc.org.au/events/assange/

The Chelsea Manning pardon is recent, so this vid does seem that it's either legit or CGI, and if it's CGI we have turned a very strange corner Nailbite

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/17/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted-barack-obama

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:18 am

The site works for me today .!Maybe it had an issue.
I guess his talk would be very interesting it seems .

This is a note under the event details :

* Due to developments with the Ecuadorian Embassy in the U.K., there is a possibility the live link for ‘Julian Assange: No more secrets, no more lies’ will be conducted over the phone rather than video link.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The screening in BRISBANE (18/02/17) will link to a one hour conversation between Julian Assange and a local host in Sydney, followed by a 30 minute audience Q&A. Doors to the event will open at 5pm. The event will end at 7:30pm. There will be merchandise sold at the event, including t-shirts and posters. If you have any questions about the event run time, or the event in general, please contact info@thinkinc.org.au.

Costs are
GAAU$28.16

GA + BookAU$60.45
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum