Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe

4 posters

Go down

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe Empty 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe

Post by Ria Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 pm

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe

1500-2000 year old bible found in Ankara, Turkey.

Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.  Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet.  The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”.  The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

http://sonsonthepyre.com/1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified-vatican-in-awe/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe Empty Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe

Post by norman Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 pm

I doubt anyone with an elongated skull at the Vatican is genuinely shocked, about ANYTHING.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe Empty Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe

Post by Ria Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

norman wrote:I doubt anyone with an elongated skull at the Vatican is genuinely shocked, about ANYTHING.
I'd agree, but they would have to feign surprise, well at just about everything lol.  geek
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm

it seems strange how the book was dated to 1500 to 2000 years old . i thought the bible was written from about 400 years after the death of jesus , for it to be dated even to 2000 years makes it fake or the idea of the bible written from 400 years after his death was fake. and the use of gold to write and leather also seems a little early in history .

interesting though how he ascended to the heavens alive , makes more sense, at least to us today with our understandings that gods more than likely alien .

And as for the coming of mohamad (the prophet) at least added up and the mohamad was talked about as the prophet , as was jesus , but the cristians made him a god! the muslims didn't.
But then again the muslims worship a rock! what is that all about!!!
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 pm

As far as I remember the rock is a representation of a phallus or is one in their eyes. Rolling Eyes 

Also someone surggested it was a chunk of meteorite.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:22 am

Hilarious  so they worship and go into a trance praying/mantra to a penis !( not sure about that one)

The second i had heard of but i wasn't sure , i think meteorite is to prey for the return of the aniaki.Just from a conversation i had from an egyptian i met a while ago.

It was a rock , cube type shape stone given to them by god (meteorite ) , they place it in the east end of a structure and there has been many wars over it but mohamed was one random person who helped decide where to place the stone but after a while he had to flee from the threat of other tribes and his army returned 10 years later to claim it for their religious cult . They were the only ones i think that believed in only one god , the others had many gods , and so the pilgrimage and the business!!!!! Massive wealth for the the pilgrimage was controlled by mohamad and his clan or followers since. it think this is sorta accurate in general terms.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:12 am

And as for the coming of mohamad (the prophet) wrote:

As for the prediction of the arrival of a prophet called mohamad 700 years early , In one hand it was a probable guess as mohamad was the most common name for men in the arabic world. lol just a thought!
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 pm

I've seen this before, it's a Muslim psy-op to try & "prove" that their "prophet" is greater than Jesus, and to make it look like Jesus was little more than a "herald" for their "prophet" Facepalm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum