Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

series and film with aliens.

2 posters

Go down

series and film with aliens. Empty series and film with aliens.

Post by Tonz Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:40 am

series and film with aliens. Downlo10
series and film with aliens. Images11

Just watching a series called people of earth . Its a comedy based on alien abduction.
Not a primetime comedy but a suttle  often silly type comedy. it touches a lot of stereo types and puts a light hearted humour to it. overall i'm hooked and enjoying the giggles from the characters.

Its a reflection on society in amongst stereo types. I'm also enjoying the fact that its a afro American as the main character and seemingly the most intelligent for a change. Popcorn

If you have some good series / film that you are enjoying share it here .cheers.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

series and film with aliens. Empty Re: series and film with aliens.

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:14 pm

That has some very good reviews !

PM me with links if anyone can find downloads of this Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm also watching a good one called missions . Its French , but have only found a few episodes with English sub titles . For those of you that can speck French , you will like it. Its a mars mission interesting stuff , low budget but very good serious creepy story to it , but as I don't understand French my review is limited.

series and film with aliens. Missio10
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:41 pm

generally I watch series in watcheposodeseries

http://www.watchepisodeseries.com/
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Thanks Tonz, getting sick to death of the rubbish on TV, the BBC shows little but pro gay marxist obscenities these days .
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:36 am

T.v is now of the most difficult things to do. If this is you you have broken free of dumbness sheep world.....If on the other hand you still love t.v you have a ways to go.
Maybe this will help you reflect a little and see what can be done, with a little help from chickens with choppers.

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

I've watched the start of both of those series & I'll buy them on DVD, the quality isn't great on those streaming sites & it's not easy getting them either, most of the links go to places I don't want to go affraid

Cheers

EDIT: fat chance of buying them they just aren't there, like loads of series you just cant buy them No
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:19 am

I use usually use video.me and vidzi links there are others that work .
I don't find the quality so bad at all usually quite good .
recommend try some other links.

I find I don't have probs with malware . just pop ups that are annoying. some of which you should be quick to close them. they are persistent but after about 3 or 4 times it usually loads without more issues. once its going I put it on full screen , sometimes there is another pop up of some sort of crap , then all good.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 am

Based on the stories and novels of James S. A. Corey

The Expanse is set in a future in which humanity has colonized much of the Solar System, but does not have the means to travel to other systems. In the asteroid belt and beyond, tensions are rising between Earth's United Nations, Mars, and the outer planets.
The series initially takes place in our solar system, using many real world locations such as Ceres and Eros in the asteroid belt, several moons of Jupiter, with Ganymede and Europa the most developed and small science bases as far out as Phoebe around Saturn and Titania around Uranus. There are also well established, domed settlements on Mars and the Moon.

One thing this features, is some earth science, it is noticeable intentionally. One of the stronger reasons I like this series , it is reachable probably within 200 years.
The story is long , intense and takes quite a few episodes to start making sense.
It gets complicated , interesting and addictive , spectacular sceneries and some really well picked actors for their roles. If you like sci fi with some reality in it, its hard to get better than this.

series and film with aliens. Downlo12
series and film with aliens. Images13
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down