Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016

Post by Spiral Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:38 am

The thing with religion is you actively have to participate, this is the occult, and it uses symbols that bypass the waking mind & operate directly on the subconscious, tptb are getting more & more open & blatant with such things, two examples would be the London Olympics opening & closing "ceremonies" & the City of London's "Lord Mayors" parade with it's use of symbols & effigies of their occult "gods" gog & magog paraded on floats.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:42 pm

I just noticed where that link you posted came from......An Alternative News site! I do not believe a word that comes out of that site.....I doubt this story holds any water at all and its just a way for that site to get Google ratings. So who gets the blame when these temples do not materialize? I guess we will have to wait until the 19th huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Cryptic Reality wrote:I just noticed where that link you posted came from......An Alternative News site! I do not believe a word that comes out of that site.....I doubt this story holds any water at all and its just a way for that site to get Google ratings. So who gets the blame when these temples do not materialize? I guess we will have to wait until the 19th huh.

Yes it's an alt news site, and it's far from the only one running a version of this story, the basic premise that replicas of the arch /gateway to the temple of baal are going up in London & NY seems legit, what each of us makes of it is subjective, for myself knowing what I do about the Anglo-American establishment & the occult means I side with this type of American Christian report (I'm English BTW) , but I can readily see why the Christian involvement angle can be off putting, esp to an American, they are kind of full on, but the more sober sites do seem to be doing a lot of real & valid journalism that the MSM on both sides of the pond have long since given up on.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016 - Page 2 Empty April 19th, the arch goes up !!!

Post by Spiral Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:55 am

Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016 - Page 2 95777174_replica_of_Palmyra%27s_Arch_of_Triumph-large_trans++pVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf1X_50byq9Ah3wJAV0YS_Ms

A 2,000-year-old Syrian monument destroyed by Isil militants has been recreated in London's Trafalgar Square.

The 50ft (15m) scale model of Palmyra's destroyed Triumphal Arch was made from marble using 3D technology from photographs of the original.

It was created by experts from the Institute of Digital Archaeology (IDA) and then transported to Britain, before being rebuilt in the capital in what has been described as an "act of solidarity".

The two-thirds scale replica - which will be officially unveiled by Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, on Tuesday afternoon - will be on display in the capital for three days.

There you go it's absolutely real Nailbite http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/19/palmyras-arch-of-triumph-rises-again-in-londons-trafalgar-square/
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronin Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:28 pm

So it begins....Again.
Ritual Sacrifice,in your face,blatant occult symbolism that is manipulated as the norm to the everyday person.
Eyes open and eyes wide from today until 1st of May as this is their window of sacrifice to their demonic god Baal.
Spiral posted this in another section but i feel it is apt here....

Know thy enemy...
understand their ways.
Help awake the populace.
be aware.

ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronin Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:31 pm

They know what they are doing when constructing these arches and as the freemasons are infatuated with geometry and precision with all their work in construction,is it no surprise that what they are building lines up with historical monuments built thousands of years ago that has also had a history of human sacrifice......

ronin

Back to top Go down

Baal Temple Arch Being Erected, 19th April 2016 - Page 2 Empty PRINCE Blood Sacrifice to Baal!! THEY KILLED HIM

Post by Spiral Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_U8keF19XU

Published on 22 Apr 2016

Please note: I do not make any money off of my channel in any way. An ad was placed by RT on this video because I used a clip from RT Ruptly. This video is not profiting from Prince's death. I believe that is very wrong. The video is meant to discuss the parallels of Prince's death on the third day that the arch of triumph was erected in London (April-19-April 21).

The arch of triumph was introduced in London on April 19th (Prince died 1 day before Passover starts). The first night, it was lit up in blood red color. Simultaneously, the Empire State Building was also lit up in blood red color to "celebrate Donald Trump's New York Primary Victory" or so they claimed. Remember, last August the Empire State had a giant image of Kali, the dark mother, beamed onto the side of it.

Prince's death takes place on the third day that the arch of triumph stands in London. There is another prince that is coming into the world, and his beast will receive a deadly head wound, but will come back from the dead. I believe the principalities used Prince to mock the passover of our Lord and Savior, Jesus, who is the passover lamb. They did this as a blood sacrifice.

Blood sacrifices to Baal are not new and have been done for years. Hollywood worships Baal and many celebrities sell their souls to him for fame and fortune. Unfortunately, once the careers of these individuals is over, as it was for Prince, they are sacrificed. This is a part of selling your soul.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronin Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 pm

their are certain people who come to this earth who are connected to their higher source or the source/the flow of creativity .David Icke gives a beautiful eulogy concerning Prince and his departure from this planet.
When we see these people and their phenomenal capabilities of their in touch with the flow/conciousness and their message to the world,why do we hide in awe?when the reality is they are showing us what we are really capable off in this physical body.
Why are they killed off?because the ptb are so scared of us understanding our true potential to be creative and anything that we wish to be.So they kill off those that do stand out and fight against the system of now.
They are not interested in me are you but their total control of all things that they think they manipulate to help in their greed of life that does not belong to them.
for every sacrifice they make ,do you think it is waking more people up and this is why they are ramping up their agenda.they are losing their grasp and the more they stage/kill/sacrifice to their entity
The more people are waking up to their ways/agendas and whome they are.

ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronin Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Here i am as a human being.How can i express myself.....
Certain people woke up to their true potential in this physical body to help others.
Sadly they where taken away too soon.
Yet they left a legacy.......

ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2