Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary

2 posters

Go down

Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary Empty Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary

Post by norman Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Documentary by Clifford E. Carnicom
First Edition 2005 - Copyright Free

This film may be quite old but it keeps it all simple and factual

This documentary produced by chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom is a must see and an excellent research tool. Five plus years into the operations has provided ample evidence in this 90min DVD that covers many topics. Over the years aerosol/chemtrail research has provided some leads but even more questions as to who and why the spraying occurs. It is clear jets are deliberately spraying the sky's and it will not stop until enough people are aware and willing to stand up for the operations exposure and termination.

Contrails can and should form readily in clean, cold, and dry air. Normal clouds, on the other hand, require higher moisture levels and a particulate, or aerosol base, from which to develop. The radical transformation of our sky is a direct result of aircraft activity, now forces us to address an entirely new set of conditions.

Aircraft are now repeatedly dispersing materials into the upper atmosphere at flight altitude, roughly from 35,000 to 40,000 feet. These materials expand rather than evaporate and they usually transform into an unsightful haze that over the recent years has decreased our general visibility down to ground levels. One of the remarkable facts is that this commonly now occurs at various low levels of relative humidity, on the order of 30 to 40 percent, instead of the 70 percent or greater that is associated with cloud formation. And so we know now that these are not clouds in any conventional sense, they are indeed a unique and artificial creation that now crosses new thresholds in the atmospheric and geophysical sciences.

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/
http://www.carnicom.com/hr2977.htm (legislation banning of chemtrails in space 2001 - Alfred Webre)

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary Empty Re: Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am

Sorry I did not watch the film no patience....But I will ask you the same questions I ask every Chemtrail theorists. What possible reason do governments have for spraying people with chemicals? Do you theorize that these chemicals are some sort of depopulation control?

Back to top Go down

Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary Empty Re: Aerosol Crimes (a.k.a. Chemtrails) 2005 Documentary

Post by norman Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:09 am

I sense the root of your question is in your lack of patience.

I've no idea what the truth is. I find the observations and the implications very worrying.

It may be that 'they' are only harming us as a side effect of something else they are up to.

I suggest you actually spend some time checking out the evidence and the obvious obstruction by the governments when asked or challenged to explain what's going on.

I'm no more a chemtrail theorist than anything else. I just scan the 'horizon' and see the same stuff anyone else who pays attention does.

Attention, is actually one of the biggest issues.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:28 am

norman wrote:I sense the root of your question is in your lack of patience.

I've no idea what the truth is. I find the observations and the implications very worrying.

It may be that 'they' are only harming us as a side effect of something else they are up to.

I suggest you actually spend some time checking out the evidence and the obvious obstruction by the governments when asked or challenged to explain what's going on.

I'm no more a chemtrail theorist than anything else. I just scan the 'horizon' and see the same stuff anyone else who pays attention does.

No actually thats not it. As I do not believe it is happening and have seen no evidence of it as yet.

I have. Thats why I believe it Conspiracy Theorists rhetoric.

Attention or Paranoia?

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:31 am

Please excuse me, I'm not interested in this conversation.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:34 am

norman wrote:Please excuse me, I'm not interested in this conversation.

Then why start the thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:42 am

Cryptic Reality wrote:
norman wrote:I sense the root of your question is in your lack of patience.

No actually thats not it. As I do not believe it is happening and have seen no evidence of it as yet.

I have. Thats why I  believe it  Conspiracy Theorists rhetoric.

Attention or Paranoia?

As to what is coming out of these aircraft we can only speculate, but there is clearly & undeniably been a massive change in the nature of "contrails", they now last for hours & hours & frequently cover the sky in an artificial "milky" screen that blots out the stars at night.

I live under an air corridor & take hundreds of landscape photos a year & have an astronomy scope, I see it almost every day, I don't need youtube, they are right above my head !

The most likely scenario is something added to jet fuel to counteract "global warming" on which there have been hundreds of papers written about it, but it's proper name is "geo engineering".....plenty of info at http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:44 am

Cryptic Reality wrote:

Norman is referring to your curt & brash form of response that comes across as rude, it's not how a lot of people are used to conducting conversation.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Spiral wrote:
Cryptic Reality wrote:

Norman is referring to your curt & brash form of response that comes across as rude, it's not how a lot of people are used to conducting conversation.

Well thats not how it was mean't....At least I did not mean it to come off that way....Not a problem will just out his future posts on ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Cryptic Reality wrote:
Spiral wrote:
Cryptic Reality wrote:

Well thats not how it was mean't....At least I did not mean it to come off that way....Not a problem will just out his future posts on ignore.

That's the trouble with the written word, the context can often be "added" by the reader based on their cultural norms Piicard facepalm

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum