Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lucifer Theory

2 posters

Go down

The Lucifer Theory Empty The Lucifer Theory

Post by Spiral Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:57 pm

The key to understanding what evil is; what “aliens” really are, and what the black projects & intel agencies are up to when it comes to the occult, is understanding what Lucifer really is.

The common mistake with these things is to anthropomorphise them, that is to imagine them as “men” or akin to men, but this is not the case, Lucifer is in fact a kind of dynamic & sentient energy field to which all life owes its material existence.

This is why the Christian creation story doesn't have God destroying Lucifer after “he” realizes that he can also create & seeks to usurp “his” own creator, because everything in material creation relies on the existence of this “light” or undetectable background energy field upon which the material rests.

We now know that the way reality manifests is to some degree influenced by consciousness, and that matter it's self is made of light, or at least they have got to making matter out of light.

Scientists discover how to turn light into matter after 80-year quest http://phys.org/news/2014-05-scientists-year-quest.html

I think this extract from Genesis is about this & the original role of man before we found ourselves in this fallen state;

“19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field”

This leads me to think that we live in a kind of suspended field at the edges of which reality gets impossible to define, but it does carry on beyond what we can see, detect & measure, this field of background energy or "light" is what I believe the Bible calls "Lucifer", it is an intelligent field that underpins material reality, and beyond our reality other beings dwell, these beings are the “children of Lucifer”, created in his image, and are usually mistakenly described as “Aliens”.

One aspect of this “light” aka “the magnetic fluid” is that it can be manipulated by will, it can be charged through magical acts (rituals, sacrifices etc) & the resulting “rebound” can be directed by an experienced practitioner.

This is understood & used by those in power, and this is why they always become evil & corrupt if they weren't to start with, because they are immersed in & draw powers from a corrupt force.

One of the signs that this “force” is being used by TPTB for evil ends is that ripples in cause & effect go out through our reality creating what seems like “bizarre coincidences” and absurdities, take 9/11 for example, the demonic faces in the flames & smoke billowing out of the WTC's Twin Towers was not mere paradoilia, nor was the now famous Simpsons NY 9/11 bus flyer a “co-incidence”, creative types are by their very nature open to the ideas & forms carried by this “field” and that is why such things appear like they do before the actual event.

In the bible it says that God created man in His own image, so it's not such a leap to see how a being described as a serpent & a dragon should create those beings we know as reptilians and the other beings that masquerade as aliens from other worlds.

The late great John Keel got extremely close to this with his “super spectrum” theory (see his book “The Eighth Tower) in which he sought to explain the absurdities & monsters associated with “UFO flaps” (short periods of time in which a lot of phenomena would manifest in a given locale).

Keel also realised that whatever this “field” was it was sentient & could read minds, in fact it likes to interact with anyone “open” or “psychic” enough on a mental level as was clearly demonstrated with the “UFO cults” such as described in Jacques Vallee's masterpiece “The Invisible College”.

Worship & devotion seem very important to this being or beings that inhabit this invisible realm, and by deceit they seek it when ever they can, why they do this & what they draw from it is a subject in itself.

Deceit & deceiving in general are hallmarks of this “force” in operation, and those who profit from it & who are used by this “force” seem to revel in lies & deceit to such a degree they seem incapable of not lying & deceiving !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

The Lucifer Theory Empty Re: The Lucifer Theory

Post by Monk Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Awesome article mon frere, I really liked this a lot! Been a bit obsessed with the god/lucifer paradigm since reading TEXT @ 3108.info , I was an atheist before that website LOL.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Monk wrote:Awesome article mon frere, I really liked this a lot! Been a bit obsessed with the god/lucifer paradigm since reading TEXT @ 3108.info , I was an atheist before that website LOL.

I'd not heard of that before Monk, it'll take me some time to digest it, but the overall concept seems along similar lines Cheers

http://3108.info/text/text.htm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Cheers for linking it dude, was using satan's little helper to post and the sweat was hindering touchscreen use somewhat lol hyperhydrosis is the only fuckin 1% that wishes it wasn't!

Sure I did a thread on 3108 back when i first joined tot.. scratch  its the epitome of "no-frills" "brass tacks" information, kinda like if the internet had a "Grown Ups Only" Room to get a bit of peace and quiet!

It is an awesome site and i've kept in touch on and off with the author since I was 17 when I first read it.Bloody lovely chap with a very well documented and tragically brutal history of being "targeted" long before advanced microwave warfare weaponry was required for rendition of "interesting persons"...

I don't consider myself religious at all, but I have read 3108 religiously for well over a decade and would recommend all of his works to anyone who has the time. I don't doubt for one second their are layers and levels to his material that he himself is completely unaware of, this Lucifer Theory you have shared being one such intriguing concept.

Cheers

Last edited by Monk on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i would never do a thread on hyperhydrosis)

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down