Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

2016 - The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016  - Page 2 Empty Max Spiers Sept Round up and Update

Post by Spiral Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:48 am

Tangible evidence he says.................. Facepalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFmAPLss_YA

Published on 27 Sep 2016

Summary and round up of the death, some say premeditated murder of Max Spiers, with consultation with his family. Max was interred recently, in a quiet private ceremony, in a city in the east of England. This round up was also for use by a TV crew in attendance. 28 samples from his remains have shown no drug traces.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

2016 - The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016

Post by Spiral Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am

Front page on the daily mail site !!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3841782/British-conspiracy-theorist-39-dead-sofa-Poland.html
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

2016 - The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016

Post by norman Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:08 am

The Mail has a way of editing and selecting story components that add up to misdirection, in my opinion.

On this occasion they seem to be funneling the readers towards a Garry McKinnon type of story and AWAY from deepest darkest crookery.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

2016 - The Death of Max Spiers, Warsaw July 16th 2016  - Page 2 Empty Bases 37 Reports on The Death of Max Spiers Compilation

Post by Spiral Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:29 am

Latest from Miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWJ9bAB-4o

Published on 18 Oct 2016

Base 37 with the as it happened updates, as we got information from those in Poland, which is all we have to go on. In cooperation with Project Camelot, that continued lack of actual information from the Warsaw locale, means any firm evaulation is inconclusive. With Four interviews (Actually 5) of Max as his final days came close, is all we have to go on. Refusal to give information has led to conclusions that there is something to hide. It must be made very clear that all the information we have had is what the Poles have chosen to give us.

This is a re-upload of deleted updates / fast blasts, with one extended update, made for a TV crew covering the case.

In recent weeks myself was allegedly exposed to toxins of some kind, some claim were designed to kill me, by snake venom. An event on a Dublin plane was, it seems a distraction. Its now clear this is of international concern, being covered by multiple media.

Max is dead, and the Poles chose to focus on filming him as his health declined, rather than give him urgent medical care which, even they say a Dr stated he required.

Even if his actual cause (now months later) is "normal", the manner in which this has been handled, Infers Gross irregularity.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:10 am

I find it hard to get behind anything Miles stands for. I could be a complete idiot but there's something niggling me about "bases". Perhaps it's just me with a more conservative mind than I thought I have.

Most of the stuff he 'covers' requires absolute suspension of disbelief. That's very hard for me to deal with. Even if my gut is out of it's depth and wrong, I don't feel I have much I can say that's worthwhile.

I really can't think of anyone he's interviewed that doesn't have something fishy about them. There's an energy of double, triple, quodruple etc bluff around his work.

I've no way of knowing, but if I tried to imagine a completely made up secret service version of a kind of Project Camelot, I'd imagine something with an energy quite similar to Bases/Amach.

But I really haven't got a clue. That's part of what bugs me.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm with you norman, bases is a psyop and Miles even himself lets the ball slip with one small comment and sometimes it only takes one comment...he said about that black goo that it would go to "appropriate authorities"...oh yeah? and they would be whom miles?? Polish Police? Britsh? American? Where is the black goo RIGHT NOW? ....if this, him or all of it was anywhere near as "independent" as they want to appear to be then whatever black stuff anybody has possession of would have been at the least captured on a device before being "collected for analysis" by people with far less vague and played down ScreenSpace as miles gives. The apparent discovery of alleged nano bio technological materials and their presentation on the web and in conferences would no doubt boost revenue for the Bases project surely?

..... I'm sure whatever if any sample with the "appropriate authorites" is right now being studied and analysed in preparation to be used as evidence in an investigation implicating many highly corrupted officials....................................... Piicard facepalm

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:39 am

you all have covered my thoughts , i also take all of bases and its interviews with a huge grain of salt.
The one thing i admire about Miles is his persistence, the subjects i can take or leave as quickly as ive heard them . there has not been one that has really had my attention. i never know what to feel with bases work except to always have a yard stick in hand, or in mind.
This man is dead , supposedly healthy people die also and at times suddenly . The black vomit thing , well did anyone take a sample ?why the frack not?
When we are talking about people working or investigating on fringe subjects we would always assume the worst due to there area , but at times it is what it is .
Yes this smells fishy . No autopsy , no blood test/saliva test ect to refer to .

his family will always be troubled by the unknown of there loss . this is what bothers me .Investigators could / should keep records sent to people by post to keep there work and situation preserved if anything is really happening to them . But this course of action is rarely or never done leaving more questions than answers for those left behind.
Just my thoughts , they may be a bit cold but these types of celebrities type of people I always question their motives, Its a fault of my thoughts in many cases but none the less its how I feel , which is not for anyone to heed , just me.

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 pm

These reasons you have all mentioned is why I don't post most of his vids, to be honest I haven't got the time to watch them atm either.

A lot of the people he does are bonkers, but some are real, or it seems real to them, IMO it's luciferic forces at play & this is why it always just turns to shit, because it's all a deception, although at the same time very real to the deceived, that's the nature of it.

Max could have created the reality of being poisoned to justify where he was "at", that's how crazy things can get with this shit.

Miles's efforts to straight jacket it all into a linear narrative isn't working either.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:20 pm

A mysterious disappearance of an avalon forum member may be connected to this Max Spears situation.

clip nose peg and click:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94023-Avalon-member-Citizen-No2&p=1107658&viewfull=1#post1107658
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:39 pm

norman wrote:A mysterious disappearance of an avalon forum member may be connected to this Max Spears situation.

clip nose peg and click:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94023-Avalon-member-Citizen-No2&p=1107658&viewfull=1#post1107658

It's only viewable by logged in members, and like most on here I'm persona non grata Whistle

Can you let us know what it says in the members only section Norman ?
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next