Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No internet now for 6 weeks !

2 posters

Go down

No internet now for 6 weeks ! Empty No internet now for 6 weeks !

Post by Tonz Sun May 07, 2017 9:23 am

No internet now for 6 weeks at home is due to a change of services from broadband to fiber . we were obligated to change over when they install it and we cannot choose to go back to the typical broadband . once an address is registered to'' nbn'' .,''national broadband network''. no server can connect you to a lesser service. or an older service. All good if the new nbn system worked well . we were connected for a few mounths but the service would drop out about 30 times a day . It was frustrating indeed.
Now we have no internet at all.
Later i learnt that there is no turning back nor anyone accountable. The servers , say telstra , inet , dodo, ect do not control the activation . nbn do . The state do . they say the activation crew are having some difficulties , but cannot be accountable for the time it may take. Also there is a department here call Ombudsman , who handle and prosecute fair complaints to any business in Aust. But they cannot,and are not allowed to place a complaint to nbn, full stop!

So here we are are waiting.Each member of the family has there reason for missing the net .
I bought a mobile wifi vodafone data thingo now, so that we have some internet , but its not enough to watch videos or Netflix ect.....so forgive me for not participating much of late. there is much to view and catch up on but for now it'll have to wait.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

No internet now for 6 weeks ! Empty Re: No internet now for 6 weeks !

Post by Spiral Sun May 07, 2017 2:47 pm

I know what that's like Tonz Crying or Very sad

I now have full internetz but now find I have very little time to do anything "fun" on it, always looking for houses because they sell the same day here if they are worth having !

I could look at stuff when we were on the campsite but it was insecure wifi so I dare not log in No

If they do have fibre optics in your area then it may be a wifi hotspot that you can get on with a computer, such things seem to vary massively by region & country tho, we had to get a 5gb per month deal for the smartphone too, but phones aren't the same as a computer.

Good luck in getting it fixed mate Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 am

Hello people , still no internet Yell
Hope you are all well .Just log in every now and then from some data that i buy , which i might, add chews up faster than the speed of light ! Piicard facepalm Piicard facepalm

a lot of things are going on in the world right now .almost an exciting time to be alive !
there are no conflicts worth dying for but many causes worth dying for.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Nice to see you Tonz, I hope you & yours are well.

It's a long time to have no internet these days !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:39 am

We are back online . its been a while, but finally i can start to catch up on a few things that I've been meaning too.

It's good, hope it holds as last time we were connected we had drop offs continually. very annoying. So now that we are back online still I'm being a wary pessimist with a side hand of optimist thrown in.
I know its conflictive, and i know it seems to cover two sides of the same coin. but that is how i feel.

I guess i never have been one to completely be optimistic ... But at the same time, i do remember periods of my life being almost always optimistic.Happier days I must admit, shame there wasn't enough like that around me at that time.

I feel a change coming on. An optimistic one that's for sure.

Anyways i hope to online more and start posting again more frequently.

I hope not all are cringing at the thought, well......suck it up affraid affraid

Tonz is back online!

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:53 pm

cheers Good news Tonz !

I think something big is shifting too.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down