Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthfull tips

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Healthfull tips - Page 2 Empty Re: Healthfull tips

Post by Ria Fri May 20, 2016 9:53 am

The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it’s not the gluten)

Read more at: http://www.getholistichealth.com/43076/the-real-reason-wheat-is-toxic-its-not-the-gluten/

Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:03 am

Add 3 Drops of Oregano Oil to Water and SEE What Happens to Your Lungs

Pneumonia is an infection of one or both lungs which is usually caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Prior to the discovery of antibiotics, one-third of all people who developed pneumonia subsequently died from the infection. Currently, over 3 million people develop pneumonia each year. Over half a million of these people are admitted to a hospital for treatment. Although most of these people recover, approximately 5% will die from pneumonia. Pneumonia is also known to be the 6th leading cause of death worldwide.

The most common cause of a bacterial pneumonia is Streptococcus pneumoniae. In this form of pneumonia, there is usually an abrupt onset of the illness with shaking chills, fever, and production of a rust-colored sputum. The infection spreads into the blood in 20%-30% of cases (known as sepsis), and if this occurs, 20%-30% of these patients die.

Antibiotics as treatment

Antibiotics often used in the treatment of this type of pneumonia include penicillin, amoxicillin and clavulanic acid (Augmentin), and macrolide antibiotics including erythromycin, azithromycin, and clarithromycin. Penicillin was formerly the antibiotic of choice in treating this infection. With the advent and widespread use of broader-spectrum antibiotics, significant drug resistance has developed. Penicillin may still be effective in treatment of pneumococcal pneumonia, but it should only be used after cultures of the bacteria confirm their sensitivity to this antibiotic.

Add 3 Drops of Oregano Oil to Water and SEE What Happens to Your Lungs

Oregano oil been used for centuries in Far Eastern and Middle Eastern cultures to treat respiratory infections, chronic inflammation, urinary tract infections, dysentery, and jaundice. Laboratory studies in which the oil was applied directly to food-borne pathogens showed that oregano oil has strong antibacterial properties (Dadalioglu I et al 2004). Medicinal oregano has a high mineral content that enhances its therapeutic benefits, including calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, copper, boron, and manganese. This oil is considered safe for humans and may be used in conjunction with antibiotics to fight bacterial infection (Preuss HG et al 2005).It is also known as an excellent early defense mechanism when you feel cold or sore throat coming on.

Simply take 3 drops of Oregano Oil once per day (you can mix it into a glass of orange juice) and you should notice results within a few hours. Repeat this once per day for up to 5 days until the symptoms are gone.

http://complete-health-and-happiness.com/add-3-drops-of-oregano-oil-to-water-and-see-what-happens-to-your-lungs/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:48 pm

This Ancient Remedy “Treats All Diseases” HIV, Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke, STDs, Arthritis

http://worldtruth.tv/this-ancient-remedy-treats-all-diseases-hiv-diabetes-cancer-stroke-stds-arthritis/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 pm

ACTIVATE LEMON’S HIDDEN CANCER AND INFLAMMATION FIGHTING POWERS BY FREEZING THEM LIKE THIS
http://www.davidwolfe.com/freeze-lemons-ice-cubes/?c=pwf&vp=orgcons
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Ria wrote:
The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it’s not the gluten)

Read more at: http://www.getholistichealth.com/43076/the-real-reason-wheat-is-toxic-its-not-the-gluten/

I was trying to tell people about the roundup method of wheat harvesting a few years ago on Avalon Forum and it was so incredible I couldn't get anyone to pay attention ( err.. actually, I think Paul was kinda listening and shaking his head thinking he'd have to investigate )., They seemed to think I was a nutter to 'suggest' it.

I have 6 years first hand experience of it. I worked as a seasonal tractor driver on a wheat and "free-range-egg" farm. At the end of each season ( when the next winter's wheat was all sown ) I was nearly always sick. I think the roundup was still in the soil as I was cultivating it for the next crop. After 2 particularly bad seasons I was so ill I spent weeks lying around the house trying to find the strength to stand up and do something. I don't know for sure it was the roundup, but what else could it be !?

The "reason" they do it is, as always, profit. The concept is about forcing the wheat to "ripen" all at once, with no green wheat in the mix in the silo. They spray the roundup 3 weeks before the combine goes in the field. By the time the combine gets going, all the wheat in the field is a nice uniform golden brown/yellow. Looks perfectly ripe and healthy, except that in reality, it's been KILLED to make it look like that.

I've never had a spraying license so I've never actually done the deed myself. In fact, the farmer usually didn't hire me until the week the combine was being greased up for the harvest. My first job would be a mixture of hauling wheat back to the farm with a tractor and trailer, and on wet days, I'd be out on the "set-a-side" with a topper chopping down the fauna so the farmer could collect his EU cheque for the set-aside. Then I'd get started with the Disking ( he didn't do ploughing ).

All one mad rush of a silly season and get me chucked back on the dole as fast as he could, usually by the second week of November.

So there's a tale told. Yea, bloody roundup, would you believe it.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:27 am

25 Strange “Symptoms” People Are Experiencing Worldwide

Many people from all walks of life have been reaching out to me with questions and complaints about strange “symptoms” they’ve been experiencing on and off, sometimes feeling like they are “losing their minds”. The “symptoms” usually go on for a couple of weeks at a time and then subside, re-occurring again in correlation with cosmic and solar activity and people’s individual readiness to move to the next level.

Below is the list of “symptoms” I myself and majority of my friends and clients have been and are presently experiencing, many reporting exact same phenomenon.

1. Sugar/chocolate cravings

Personally I hardly ever get these as I do not have much of a sweet tooth, it was rather odd to have such nearly overpowering “need” for chocolate and sweets that came and went in waves.

2. Unfamiliar eating patterns

Loss of appetite, sudden quickly passing cravings and inability to figure out what you want to eat. Cravings for lighter high-vibrational raw foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, being turned off by the smell and even the thought of any meat and fish products. I am not a vegetarian and I normally know exactly what it is I want to eat, so experiencing this was rather strange.

3. Weird sleep patterns, strong need for extra sleep and naps
Passing out and waking up at strange hours, needing extra-long sleep time, needing naps, none of which I usually do.

4. Pressure, pain, swirling and drilling sensations around solar plexus area

5. Pressure, swirling and drilling sensations around the head

Especially around the third eye and on top of the brain underneath the scull, as if something is working directly on the brain, all of the above resulting in headaches.

6. Headaches

Headaches occurring after the “drilling” sensations and passing when I drop resistance and meditate on embracing and integrating the upgrades

7. Hearing strange sounds

People are reporting hearing the same kind of buzzing “metallic/mechanical” yet somehow really pleasant “otherworldly” sounds and also a hum that reminds them of “sounds of the spheres”.

8. Heightened sensitivity and awareness of everything around

Remember that movie “Lucy”? Something between 20% and 28%

Intensified senses, especially the sense of smell

My sense of smell became so strong during night time hours that all of a sudden with my eyes closed I can smell every object in my room

10. Technology malfunctions when you come near it or touch it

Lights flickering, Internet going out, cell phone shutting down or dropping calls, computer crashing, etc. My cell phone showed time as “3:11AM Jan 6” when it was 8:11AM March 16.

11. Awareness of the waves that technology produces
I normally don’t feel those so clearly, but one night I forgot to turn off my cell phone and when I woke up to do my meditation, although I wasn’t consciously aware of my phone being on, I vividly felt the waves in the room and their interference with my entering meditative state.

12. Being out of focus as if being inside a movie, especially during motion

Sensation like being inside a movie and watching the road and everything around you “on screen” while walking or driving

13. Body out of coordination, loss of balance

Normally I’m pretty well-coordinated, been tripping over everything during that time

14. Quickly passing constant waves of intense conflicting and overlapping emotions

Do I want to laugh, cry, jump with joy or be upset about something all at the same time all day long?! And what is it I am actually feeling anyway?! This one has been especially uncomfortable for people.

15. Enhanced ADD-like symptoms

Officially I don’t have ADD but for about a week it felt like I did. This translated into inability to focus on one subject, an avalanche of thoughts flooding my mind all at the same time, pulling my attention in a million different directions all at once.

16. Interruption of the flow

Inability to focus or decide on what you want to do. Normally I know EXACTLY what I want to do and what feels right at every given moment. In this case it’s like your inner “GPS” is confused.

17. Strange, unfamiliar sensations in the body

Body becoming aware of something it didn’t know nor felt before. I’m still translating this one.

18. Extra-fast healing of the body

Cuts, bruises, allergies, hives, etc. – all disappearing at incredible speed. What used to take a week to heal now takes about a day, bruises fading away almost instantly, cuts closing up, cold symptoms barely-noticeable and passing in a day or two.

19. Sudden waves of chills, goose-bumps

20. Heightened synchronicities

21. Instant manifesting of thoughts into “reality”

It is being shown to us that now more than ever before the Universe is listening to every word we are saying, every emotion we are experiencing, and turning all of it into near-instant manifestations. The stories of manifestations – both “good” and “bad” – I hear from my clients and friends and am observing in my own life are really “out there” at this time.

22. Intensified visuals in meditations

My meditative practice has become exceptionally rich with visuals, presence and multi-dimensional awareness

23. Time lapses and dilation, loss of sense of time

Being able to observe “in real life” how flexible time really is.

24. Unmistakable awareness and “symptoms” of shifting timelines

This is a really “out there” one, so I’d save it for another article.

25. Re-evaluation of your individual truth

We are in the time when everything that is out of alignment with our true selves is coming up for review so powerfully it can no longer be ignored. Many people are releasing their Karmic and emotional agreements, re-evaluating their beliefs and their choices in relationships, jobs, lives and moving out of what no longer serves them in this incarnation and in this NOW.

This is what I have gathered from people around me and have been experiencing myself. Having one or two or just a few of these symptoms can be easy on the system and might even go unnoticed, but if you are simultaneously experiencing all of the above (and possibly more) it sure could get overwhelming. Take a deep breath and remember that you are not going crazy and that you definitely are not alone in this!!!

Powerful energetic adjustments we are going through collectively as a species are triggering “strange” symptoms: your physical form, your every cell doing its best to cope with and to receive the upgrades, that’s all!

Stay calm and curious, remain positive and also excited! Meditate to embrace the new energy and in your everyday life look for “proof” of your new “paranormal” abilities. Drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep, eat light high-vibrational foods, do not overeat, ground, exercise, do yoga, swim, sit with the fire, sunbathe and sungaze, rest and be kind to yourself! This phase is a part of our planet’s (and thus our own) evolution and lots of positive changes are on the way! It will pass leaving you with new abilities, expanded awareness and lots of other amazing multidimensional gifts! Rejoice!!!

I hope this helps to calm your nerves and shed some light. If you feel you need personalized help or require more information go ahead and book a private session with me via my website. Please share with anyone who might benefit from this information.

Let the LOVE be with us

Source:

http://worldtruth.tv/25-strange-symptoms-people-are-experiencing-worldwide/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Remove Warts, Dark Spots, Blackheads And Skin Tags Quickly And Effectively With These Natural Remedies
http://healthadviceteam.com/2016/05/27/remove-warts-dark-spots-blackheads-skin-tags-quickly-effectively-natural-remedies/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Postcron.com
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Ŷ

These People Reversed Their Diabetes In 30 Days With This One Change

SEP 10 • GOOD HEALTHY FOOD, NATURAL RELIEF • 8992 VIEWS • COMMENTS OFF

by JOE MARTINO

Healthfull tips - Page 2 Diabetes-sqqDiabetes is on of the most rampant diseases of our time. According to the American Diabetes Association, in 2012, 29.1 million Americans, or 9.3% of the population, had diabetes. [1]
In fact, diabetes is growing at a fairly fast rate. A study completed by the CDC & Research Triangle Institute concluded that If recent trends in diabetes prevalence rates continue linearly over the next 50 years, future changes in the size and demographic characteristics of the U.S. population will lead to dramatic increases in the number of Americans with diagnosed diabetes. [2]

For full information:
http://www.realfarmacy.com/people-reversed-diabetes-30-days-one-change/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Say Goodbye to Your Glasses and Improve Your Sight With This Amazing Recipe! 
http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/say-goodbye-to-your-glasses-and-improve-your-sight-with-this-amazing-recipe/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Moringa is a plant that is native to the sub-Himalayan areas of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. It is also grown in the tropics. The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seeds, and root are used to make medicine.

Moringa is used for “tired blood” (anemia); arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma; cancer; constipation; diabetes; diarrhea; epilepsy; stomach pain; stomach and intestinal ulcers; intestinal spasms; headache; heart problems; high blood pressure; kidney stones; fluid retention; thyroid disorders; and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections.

Moringa is also used to reduce swelling, increase sex drive (as an aphrodisiac), prevent pregnancy, boost the immune system, and increase breast milk production. Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic.

Moringa is sometimes applied directly to the skin as a germ-killer or drying agent (astringent). It is also used topically for treating pockets of infection (abscesses), athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease (gingivitis), snakebites, warts, and wounds.

Oil from moringa seeds is used in foods, perfume, and hair care products, and as a machine lubricant.

Moringa is an important food source in some parts of the world. Because it can be grown cheaply and easily, and the leaves retain lots of vitamins and minerals when dried, moringa is used in India and Africa in feeding programs to fight malnutrition. The immature green pods (drumsticks) are prepared similarly to green beans, while the seeds are removed from more mature pods and cooked like peas or roasted like nuts. The leaves are cooked and used like spinach, and they are also dried and powdered for use as a condiment.

The seed cake remaining after oil extraction is used as a fertilizer and also to purify well water and to remove salt from seawater.

How does it work?

Moringa contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals. As an antioxidant, it seems to help protect cells from damage.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next