Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French to English translation requested

2 posters

Go down

French to English translation requested Empty French to English translation requested

Post by norman Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:25 pm

This is really a request to Spiral, hoping you can translate the essence of this, which as far as I know is in French.

Is it junk or worth knowing about ?

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

French to English translation requested Empty Re: French to English translation requested

Post by Spiral Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Very interesting Norman Cheers

To be honest the best thing to do is to use the buttons / icons on the bottom of the video ( hover your cursor over the lower part of the vid whilst it's playing)

The "cc" icon will give you subtitles, these will be in French, but if you then click on the gear wheel (settings) icon next to it you will see it says "French auto generated" with an arrow, click on that & then "auto translate" & then run down to "English" & click on that, this produces a passable translation.

Try this version it works better because the voice distortion on the one above produces a lot of gibberish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3W9abDL9zI
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

French to English translation requested Empty Re: French to English translation requested

Post by norman Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Drat, it tells me "unable to load French auto generated > English"

Probably my very outdated Adobe flash player I'm still using with my very old Win XP system Yell
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:29 pm

norman wrote:Drat, it tells me "unable to load French auto generated > English"

Probably my very outdated Adobe flash player I'm still using with my very old Win XP system Yell

You can still install the latest version of any browser such as Chrome or Firefox, I am on Chromium atm (which is what Chrome is based on) & it works fine.

Some of the comments on YT claim the video is a fake / hoax, which it could be, but then you always get shills saying that !

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:31 pm

It's not that simple. I AM using the latest verion of firefox, but the Adobe installer won't even run on my machine, and hasn't over a year.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down