Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock formations that look human

Go down

Rock formations that look human Empty Rock formations that look human

Post by Ria Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:07 am

Rock formations that look human Img_5410
Rock formations that look human Img_5411
Rock formations that look human Img_5412
Rock formations that look human Img_5413
Rock formations that look human Img_5414
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Rock formations that look human Empty Re: Rock formations that look human

Post by Ria Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:08 am

Rock formations that look human Img_5415
Rock formations that look human Img_5416
Rock formations that look human Img_5417
Rock formations that look human Img_5418Rock formations that look human Img_5415
Rock formations that look human Img_5416

Rock formations that look human Img_5417
Rock formations that look human Img_5418

This is an opinion from some on FB some of the theory is interesting.

When I first watched "Star Wars: Rogue One" and the scene of the Jedi Titan laying on his side turned to a stone mountain... I was like " STOP! Rewind that!" Recently I saw a statement by someone who had read "Beyond the Poles" in which this person felt that whatever catastrophic event had taken place on the planet ... that we were actually living in the "bone yard" of that event. Well my internal bells and whistles started going off. We have been told that the earth is 12,000 miles in diameter. ( bullshit) some of us who saw the "giant tree" video realize that the earth is much larger. Here's what I think ... this catastrophic event caused a blast (?) radius of 12,000 miles. The ice wall forms a complete circle which would be the RIM of the blast crater. ( We have all seen photos of craters and the outer rim). We are indeed living in the "boneyard" of that event. We also know giants were here at one time as well as Titans. So what if the Russian guy was wrong about a few things? What if some of these mountains ARE the dead petrified remains of Titans that were killed by some nuclear(?) blast and we indeed are living amongst the remains of their bodies.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down