Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you come across this, burn it.

2 posters

Go down

If you come across this, burn it. Empty If you come across this, burn it.

Post by Ria Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 am

If you come across this, burn it. Image64

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ireland-archaeologists-discover-remains-of-new-humanoid-species/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

If you come across this, burn it. Empty Re: If you come across this, burn it.

Post by Spiral Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 pm

There is some speculation that those are fish eggs in that pic, tick eggs are much smaller, as shown in this stomach churning video (don't watch if you are eating lol)

Anyone going walking in the countryside is well advised to wear light coloured trousers in tick season & keep checking your legs at regular intervals, & each other if there is more than one of you....dogs need a treatment like "frontline" or equivalent too...

Tick removal advice ... http://www.bada-uk.org/correct-tick-removal
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:32 am

If you come across this, burn it. Image68

Home made fly spray.

http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2011/06/natural-homemade-fly-spray-1.html

If you come across this, burn it. Image69

YOU KNOW HOW IN THE BOOK OF EXODUS, ONE OF THE TEN PLAGUES WAS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FLIES?

When I was younger, I always thought “Well, that one wouldn’t be THAT bad…”

I take it back.

We had massive amounts of flies last year. It was a constant battle to keep them off of my animals, out of my food, and off of my baby… (It got so bad, I even got bug nets for the playpen!)

Of course, the typical solution is to use hardcore chemicals and sprays to drive them away.

I just don’t feel good about doing that anymore.

Especially when I’m milking my cow.

I know from experience with my horses, whenever you apply fly spray, it gets everywhere. On your hands, on your clothes, in your mouth. I don’t want those chemicals floating anywhere near my lovely raw milk.

Last year I tried a few white vinegar/dish soap/mouth wash concoctions. While they sorta worked, I wasn’t super impressed with any of them.

This homemade fly spray recipe with essential oils works much better.

(this post contains affiliate links)

HOMEMADE FLY SPRAY RECIPE

4 cups quart raw apple cider vinegar (where to buy raw apple cider vinegar) OR make your own vinegar
20 drops rosemary essential oil (where to buy my favorite essential oils)
20 drops basil essential oil
20 drops peppermint esssential oil
2 tablespoons liquid oil (olive oil, canola oil, or mineral oil will work)
1 tablespoon dish soap (I use this kind)
Mix together in a spray bottle. Apply to the animals frequently (give it a good shake before applying). And be careful, it smells strong. Whew!

THE FINAL VERDICT?

It works. But if you are expecting your homemade fly spray to be like conventional fly sprays lasting for several days, you will be disappointed.

From my observations, it repels the flies, it doesn’t kill them. I had to apply 1-2x per day for maximum effectiveness, but at least it provided temporary relief without chemicals. I will definitely be using it during my milking routine and on my horses and goats, too.

(If you’re looking for homemade fly spray for humans, click the orange button for my FREE homemade bug spray cheat sheet!)

Click Here for Jill’s Free Printable DIY Bug Spray Cheat Sheet

NOTES:

If you don’t have access to raw apple cider vinegar, you can still use pasteurized apple cider vinegar or white vinegar. I just think the raw goodness packs an extra punch.
Speaking of vinegar, if you have any glass quart-sized vinegar jars hanging around, often you can screw on a spray top for a cool glass spray bottle.
If you don’t have these exact essential oils, no worries. There are TONS of oils that repel insects including lavender, tea tree, pine, citronella, arborvitae, thyme, etc. Feel free to play around and mix and match.
Need insect repellent recipes for the humans in your life? I’ve got ya covered. Here are 20+ recipes to keep the bugs from biting.
I don’t use homemade fly spray on my chickens, BUT, I do a variety of things to control flies in my chicken coop.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down