Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation

2 posters

Go down

Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation Empty Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation

Post by Ria Sun May 29, 2016 6:00 pm

aug tellez Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation
aug tellez Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation

Beautiful Person
ive read all uv written above but id say only a fraction sunk in

Aug Tellez
By staying in peace and connection with the truth and the original spirit we bridge the gaps and heal the confusion.

All one can do is keep working with the ideas to get more information. Take it like an object, rotate it, pull it apart, put it back together. I can add each time you take it apart and say, “well what is that?”

But I can’t guess what you don’t understand.

Beautiful Person
so are u saying that u were born in a different time and u time traveled here

Aug Tellez
You did just the same, everyone did, I just remember it.

No humans are from here.

This is a programmed artificial timeline that can only collapse by the time the end of the programming is reached/runs out.

This is higher dimensionality. https://www.facebook.com/intergalacticshamanic.mysticangel/posts/1124639324254935

For much more go here:
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/earth-situation-part-2-artificial-timelines-and-sub-quantum-interaction/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation Empty Re: Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation

Post by Ria Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:51 am

CLONING / UNDERGROUND BASES
Underground Bases, Cloning and Torture
JUNE 13, 2016 OMNIPULSELEAVE A COMMENT
This is the part of the underground bases that you need to understand first.

It is a people torturing facility where they can pull the essences of life out of a human through rape, abuse, torture, psychological trauma, drugging, psychedelics/sedatives/hypnotics, operations/surgeries, clone fighting, games, bets, misery, etc etc etc.
It is a 100% depiction of what has been described as “hell” throughout the ages of humanity.

People are kidnapped, DNA is taken, they are cloned and because of current laws on cloning, they are allowed to be repeatedly tortured, raped, drugged and used for personal profit. Nothing is given back to the individual.
These operations are carried out by the elite, wealthy individuals, who feel it is their duty to torture humans because humans are essentially not good enough for them.
These people have no understanding of human empathy or harmony and are devoured by darkness, thus their internal core of self becomes a black hole void which relies on the energies of innocent beings in order to remain. They become vampires.
This is what has become of the secret operations in the underground bases.
They say it was a race of vampires that infiltrated the Earth using timeline hopping technology hoping to escape the destruction of their own timeline.

JP Norris -quote from LoreeGarett
June 9 at 6:50am · Renton, WA ·
[From what I’ve seen, a lot of the “clones” are pretty happy with their cloning lives and existences. The govt. gives them money and supports them and many of them have even become rich, others seem to be comfortable. Meanwhile, another smaller group of clones has been repeatedly enslaved, cloned over and over to only be murdered, raped, and tortured, and we’re forced to work and support all of the other shits. Not only that, in my case, I saw massive violence because of the greed over my songwriting and profits. It was expected I’d be pretty, so they started selling me for sex when I was just a little girl, and they sold me to British Royals too, who never really expected me to be a trillion-dollar producer of songs, I don’t think…or maybe they did and have enslaved others over the same thing–but many people acted like no big deal, just another kid to torture and rape and then one day, some of these people freaked out and got worried I had become ‘too big’ for them to control. Not only that, I was rich. That was short-lived bc they stole from me. Some of these same people who had raped me violently and tortured me, started pretending with me, just in “case” I ever made it out, or escaped, or managed to control my own assets and profitablility and they were scared and nervous, and more determined than ever to pretend they’d never been so bad, while working behind scenes to bribe and pay off everyone they could think of, who they were worried I might go to for help and maybe even get help.
My cloned sons told me, in the early 1980s, “I don’t have any friends”. They never had friends and I’ve never had friends. In fact, the U.S. prevented me from having and making friends, by isolating me at my house and telling me I was allowed to have only “one friend”–Stephanie Maiers, who was someone already stealing from me and involved in murders of my kids and older clone of myself.
I need to find work somewhere in this country, enough to leave this country, and live somewhere where I can have a normal life and “friends” and my kids feel like they can have friends]
~LOREE Garrett
Yesterday 10:24 PM

“I am looking for people who want to expose human cloning as in existence since at least WWII and a little earlier. Many of the clones who tried to talk about it were murdered by the U.S. government. The U.S. government has c…”
Off my Google+ email traffic flow.

‪#‎LoreeGarrett‬
— with Laura Coffey.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation Empty Re: Underground Bases, Celebrity Cloning, Breakaway Civilizations, Consciousness Transfer, DNA Activation

Post by Spiral Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:25 pm

I have removed the links from the above post, this is a site for conspiracies & so forth, this is clearly the work of a deranged person & the content of the links was disgusting; graphic sex, violence & profanity.

If the people are real that are having such claims made against theml then it is also a punishable crime to post such material.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum