Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK

4 posters

Go down

EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK  Empty EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK

Post by Spiral Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoyM-g1DS4U

Published on 4 Jun 2016

The UK is being set up the final destruction of the NATION STATE!
On Thursday 23rd June 2016, the outcome of the EU referendum will be manipulated ... but perhaps not in the way many expect!

At the recent AV7 Conference, Ian R Crane presented the magnitude of deceit & deception being perpetrated by both UK & EU politicians and names those specifically tasked with bringing about the Final Destruction of ALL European Nation States.

For AV7 DVD's & AV8 Tickets : www.AlternativeView.co.uk
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK  Empty Re: EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK

Post by norman Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:02 pm

This guy's putting an interesting selection of ideas together, but I think he's confused about what freedom is.

What are your thoughts about the points he's juggling in this conversation?

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK  Empty Re: EU Referendum ... The Plan to DESTROY the UK

Post by norman Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:37 am

I think they let us have a referendum because it's too late, to make a difference, to their plan.

We are absolutely a full member of the EU for at least nearly 2 years yet.

Their plan is for it all to be "over" by then. [ IMHO]

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:23 pm

norman wrote:

Their plan [ IMHO]

So many years watching them ditch and switch "plans".....They never had just one, and if we were to mark Thermonuclear War as Plan A and that Plan A has been up to now incessantly attempted, promoted, and incited to the point of near galactic horsefloggery, then it is safe to say (judging by their Insane level of Repeated Failure) that Plan A is and was the ONLY plan that COULD ever work. All the remaining overly complex and insurmountably un-implementable Plans would, could and are not surviving First Contact with the Enemy.

Plans B through to Zzz are side salad to a dish that has no meat, and the kitchen is on fire.

Helmuth von Moltke wrote:No Battle Plan, survives contact with the enemy

lexician.com wrote:First up in Planning Week is German military strategist Helmuth von Moltke.

“No battle plan,” he sagely noted, “survives contact with the enemy.”

When your plan meets the real world, the real world wins. Nothing goes as planned. Errors pile up. Mistaken suppositions come back to bite you. The most brilliant plan loses touch with reality.

Or as Burns puts it, “The best-laid schemes o’ mice an’ men gang aft agley” — but he was only partly right. They don’t often (“aft,” or “oft”) go askew… they invariably do.

This all leads us to Planning Error #1.

Planning Error #1: Relying on Plans Leads to Failure.
Note that I did not say “plans lead to failure.” However, the reliance on plans — especially on the congruence between plan and reality — after a project begins is usually an exercise in self-delusion.

When plans meet the real world, it’s not the real world that will yield to your plan; you much adapt whatever you’re doing to the circumstances truly at hand.

I used to race sailboats. There is a racers’ expression, “Get you head out of the boat.” In other words, while it’s good to gather data from your instruments (wind speed, boat speed, compass direction, etc.), all of that matters only in relation to whatever else is happening on the race course — other boats, areas of lighter or heavier wind, and so on.

Being caught up in your plans is like being caught up in your instruments. They provide local information, but they do so without context.

So… if plans fail, is the time spent making those plans wasted?

"if plans fail, is the time spent making those plans wasted?" - Imagine if a powerful group had been relying on and implementing evil plans for world domination that had been set in stone and solidified as Reality through Orchestrated Prophecy Confirmations over thousands of years?? I'm pretty sure that group would shit itself if it found out they were never "Guaranteed to Succeed"...

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 pm

I think it is why they have made so many plans and inroads into so many areas, to have multiple fullbacks.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Too right Ría and how ever else could a consortium of criminals act? Trouble is, imo, most dont bother looking for GodSource/Love nevermind any of its "plans". I think the source of ALL life is the Plan behind all plans, superceding all nomenclature, and expecting a terminally infected psychopath to recognise Love as the Highest Authority is pointless. Let them burn through their fallbacks, imho, we (god) have already won and in truth always have and always will given that "winning" constitutes existence for All Life.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Monk wrote:Too right Ría and how ever else could a consortium of criminals act?  Trouble is, imo, most dont bother looking for GodSource/Love nevermind any of its "plans". I think the source of ALL life is the Plan behind all plans, superceding all nomenclature, and expecting a terminally infected psychopath to recognise Love as the Highest Authority is pointless. Let them burn through their fallbacks, imho, we (god) have already won and in truth always have and always will given that "winning" constitutes existence for All Life.

I hope so. I like your optimism sunny
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:40 pm

Cheers Ria though we don't have to rely solely on hope, there always has to be more prey than predators, so no amount of planning can reverse the laws of Nature.

I suppose Nature is the ultimate optimist though, it always finds a way in spite of all doubt and scientific postulates.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:44 pm

The thing is all our "leaders" use or are used by black magic & so they are all being deceived & used, and will be consumed themselves by the very force they foolishly think they control.

It's funny how no predictions ever come true either, things always morph into something no one really expected, & things just keep going on, the only constant is this bizarre game we call "life".
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:49 pm

How true indeed brother, on both counts.

Its like the only prediction that ever comes true is that we will all still be here debating how wrong people were for "predicting" we wouldn't be!
Cheers

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum