Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus Conference in Oz

3 posters

Go down

Nexus Conference in Oz Empty Nexus Conference in Oz

Post by Sooz Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:23 am

Hi All,

Thought you might be interested in this.  Live-streaming of Nexus for those who can't get to the conference.  Details here at this link:

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dd1894510f1e14c4341c10fe2&id=b0c7d970bd&e=2f30d1f50c

Sooz
Sooz
Sooz

Back to top Go down

Nexus Conference in Oz Empty Re: Nexus Conference in Oz

Post by Tonz Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 pm

I was hoping to be there this year but i will not be able too , although there online feature this year i think will be such a good alternative . if the conference was any where as good as last year it will be well worth the cost for an online entrance. Popcorn
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:57 am

I was so looking forward to this conference so i did stream it . But ive been plagued with internet problems and modem problems to stream a constant image and connection .... So disappointing.
But i payed for the conference so i have persisted, and persisted.

Anyways the conference in my opinion wasnt sorta as good as last year as there have been a number of guests that have presented via skype . And the premiere film packing for marz was only streamed for 10 mins for the copyrights . what a fizza . Anyway dont think that any of you lot would learn much from it as it featured the ryan and the cassity a fair amount within the 10 minutes that i saw . ,,,

the presentation of the historical records to do with giants was very interesting , the presentation from the author and researcher of the missing 411 , was quite interesting , . all this i got with continual breaks of the the stream ,reloading continually , i missed a lot but got the jist of it , there were others but not much new there or extremely interesting .

i did manage to get some of dunkan roads talk ,although patchy due the problems , but he was talking about a forum that he was involved in and met with a few whistle blowers that just wanted to share things anonymously , and a group that are above tptb that are involved with the rulers that generally run the show here on earth . they were represented by the letters rrr of which i missed there meaning. they have shared that this year there will be inevitable change . the escalation of technologies are intentional for the human race and that its for a reason . that reason is now!

the black goo connection.
The goo is not really goo , its suppose to be a nano tech ,type thing that is not from here .It uses oil and water from the earth to move . it can move through anything in frount of it transforming it into goo .The thoughts are that the goo will not be able to be controlled . It is mainly in the south pole as the ice seems to contain it ,
Connecting it back to the races that are controlling everything , that are in charge of earth , they are who will appear shortly , . the probable way to control the goo problem may well be to provoke a new ice age , where as a lot more people will be able to survive using the tech that we already have .........

Take it where you want , just reporting in the main interesting stuff from the conference so far . there is a dinner brake now and two guests that are going to talk about the black goo stuff , from their point of view .

I personally have never been interested in in the black goo stuff, in fact its what put me off the miles stuff . but for some reason i feel i want to listen to what they have to say

Hope fully my connection will hold out for the presentation , fingers crossed.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Interesting twist on the Chem-trailing thing maybe then. Inducing an ice age and using fancy tech to cope with it makes sense in my head.

If that's the future, I can see why Russia is all chirpy lately. They are the only superpower I can think of that bury their water pipes deep enough to deal with extreme cold.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:43 pm

So funny norman! LOLhehe

so i did catch the most part of the goo stuff,

The story of the goo in a nutshell..

There was a contained amount in the Island of  Thule,there was a collaborating , race there working on it. they are light years more advanced than us , but even they are struggling to stop it or kill it. They themselves had already lost many in the effort. A number of accidents and failures have left them to be more conservative with it as there numbers are few. They are from a planet that was destroyed by something similar. those that live here and in  our solar system used an asteroid , hollowed it and left there home word to die to find a new home.They had no choice. I Suspect its the asteroid moon near Mars . forgot its name , but you know it , hence the many attempts to land a prob there , the last effort was destroyed just after taking a few photos.
Anyways. on the island of thule and the reason for the conflict , there was a weather station that was completely destroyed ,that was its cover , assumed due to the unnecessary target that it was. There wasnt much on the island over all but most all was destroyed . special forces were everywhere . And the rest is history . The English wanted the goo, They took it .
The goo itself is an unfortunate left over from pre civilizations and the wars that it came from . Pre foreign civilizations, that left behind this type of nano tech. to be used in the future perhaps if required . Whom they were , these fighting races was not discussed.
There is much more in the south pole and a number of alien bases . The powers that be , are two races that control us and there investment are from a race that started our journey of genetics and experimented with us and moved on, leaving these two races to govern this planet . these two races felt ,about 150 years ago, felt the need to escalate the minds and the understandings of science and tech , so they influenced many of the the sciences and the persons responsible for them to move us along as though we thought it all up for ourselves ,They have invested a great deal of time and effort for this experiment ,or heard, on this planet and are not about to let the leftovers from a distant past destroy there work.
In the mean time there is another twist , for those in the know , the Chinese have had a long term connection with a race that wasn't reveled and they were informed on something import . they in tern sent out a briefcase to all the main country's in the world just this year with info that was privi only for the the leaders and selected handful that each thought best to study the info. This has leaked out a little , that what ever its about , its this year or close to . The planet is coming very close to a place in space that will permit others to arrive . The return perhaps of the originals that started the project ,, perhaps . But thats all they know ..

I always thought of Duncan Roads as firm , approachable , but very , but very stand offish towards anything that doesn't have any substance to it . In fact hes sorta famous for it .There are many that he refuses to speak at his conferences as he avoids the self made hypo I types gurus , . Much like what Spiral has presented here on this forum .
So for me , this stuff coming from Roads leaves me to think that he has fallen for it after so many years  or is there something to it? .Time will tell ........
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum