Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clement Freud - child abuser

3 posters

Go down

Clement Freud - child abuser Empty Clement Freud - child abuser

Post by Spiral Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Clement Freud - child abuser: Former Liberal MP molested girls as young as 10 TV documentary reveals after two victims tell of their pain

'National Treasure' Clement Freud has been accused of being a paedophile
   One alleged victim claims the former MP began grooming her from age 10
   Another said he abused her from 14 and violently raped her once aged 18
   Sir Clement's secret past will be revealed in an ITV Exposure documentary

Clement Freud can today be exposed as a child abuser.

Two women have come forward to claim the late broadcaster and former MP molested them.

Sylvia Woolsey said she was just 11 when Sir Clement – described as a national treasure by Gordon Brown at his funeral in 2009 – began abusing her. She was later invited into his marital bed alongside his actress wife Jill.

Lady Freud, who is said to have had an affair with writer Will Self’s brother Jonathan when he was 16 and she was 47, issued a ‘profound’ apology last night.

The second woman alleges Sir Clement groomed her from 11, abused her at 14 and violently raped her at 18. He was then a Liberal MP.

In other developments:

A friend of Madeleine McCann’s parents, who were befriended by Sir Clement in Portugal, said they would be appalled;
   A child abuse charity revealed his name had been on its ‘radar’;
   It said it was braced for more women to come forward.

Sir Clement, a grandson of the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud and brother of artist Lucian Freud, was known to millions as a chef, comedian, writer and journalist.

He was a regular on BBC shows such as Radio 4’s Just A Minute.

When he died aged 84 his funeral was attended by George Osborne and stars including Bono, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Nicholas Parsons and Richard Curtis, the partner of his daughter Emma, 54.

Sir Clement took dark secrets to the grave, according to an ITV Exposure documentary being broadcast tonight. It paints him as a vicious sex attacker, demolishing his image as a lovable wit and raconteur.

After viewing the programme in advance, his widow, who is 89, gave a statement saying: ‘This is a very sad day for me. I was married to Clement for 58 years and loved him dearly.

‘I am shocked, deeply saddened and profoundly sorry for what has happened to these women. I sincerely hope they will now have some peace.’

Miss Woolsey, who is in her late 70s, told the documentary she did not want to take the truth to her tomb. She added: ‘It is the child in me that is speaking – the child that wants to be freed. I would like to just return to the child I was before I was molested physically.’

Read more http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641755/Clement-Freud-child-abuser-Former-Liberal-MP-molested-girls-young-10-TV-documentary-reveals-two-victims-tell-pain.html
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Clement Freud - child abuser Empty Re: Clement Freud - child abuser

Post by Ria Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:54 am

Clement Freud - child abuser Image13
Clement Freud - child abuser Image12
Clement Freud - child abuser Image11

Statue of Freud in front of the Tavistock Institute, Belsize Park, London, England ( this is in the Hampstead area of London )

Sigmund Freud was a child molester, it's part of his history that is left out in most texts, given that just about every therapist / Dr has to study Freud as part of there curriculum

This is from Wikipedia
"Emma Freud was born in London on 25 January 1962 and is the daughter of politician and broadcaster Sir Clement Freud[1] and June Flewett, known as the actress Jill Freud. She is the great-granddaughter of psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud. Her younger brother is Matthew Freud, the ex-husband of Rupert Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth Murdoch. Painter Lucian Freud was her uncle.

Freud was educated in London at the all-female Queen's College school and is an alumna of Royal Holloway
College."[2]

This is a glossy articul about Emma speaking about her farther Clement Freud.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/apr/24/clement-freud-funeral-emma-freud
Also many links to "comic relief "

This is the obituary for Lucian Freud (who painted the Queen) Clement Freud's brother.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/03/19/lucian-freud-om/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:41 am

This is on FB Richard Hall comment

Richard D Hall
7 hrs ·
Mainstream media exposing dead people again. Dead people can't talk. It looks promising at first glance, but why are they still not printing in their rag the facts of the McCann case? As far as I am aware there were claims about Clement Freud donkeys ago. I recently communicated with a Mirror journalist and this is what they said to me, quote "There have been at least two occasions recently when headlines written by production colleagues were changed by senior editors in London as they were deemed unsympathetic to the McCanns!" - I don't know if that is true, because I don't trust journalists. Seems to me that this article is a compromise because they are still not prepared to go near the truth about Madeleine but want to be seen to be making bold claims. At the very least, this article shows there were/are prominent establishment paedos using Praia Da Luz as a base. The police don't need to probe the link between a dead man and the McCann's they just need to look at the physical evidence reports of the apartment to see that a dead body was there. In my opinion Madeleine's body.
Sorry - I forgot - SIR Clement Freud. The title of Sir, is a disgrace is it not. Any decent person who is a Sir should denounce the whole system of being awarded Sir. They give them to paedos.

Police urged to probe link between 'paedophile' Clement Freud and McCann family
Freud, who died in 2009 aged 84, is believed to have sexually abused girls as young as 11, a documentary has claimed
MIRROR.CO.UK|BY SAM WEBB
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:24 am

noh sh*t, really, waw......

Let's leave Sir Cliff in the shadows, shall we. Let's have another dead stiff.

Keep the hounds slobbering over dead meat. No one to put in the dock and squeal.

Errr..ah well, there are a couple who could still squeal, but for how much longer I wonder. If I was a McCann, I don't think I'd want to get on a plane or anything like that. Their best strategy, if they want to stay alive to die of old age, would be to split up and stay well apart. The hit men will then have to worry about upsetting one of them, to the point of squealing, if they harm the other. It would look very odd if both of them had accidents at the same time when they were half a planet apart.

LOLhehe

[delete if necessary]
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:09 pm

How could this be, he shared an office with Cyril Smith FFS  Shocked

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/

Clement Freud - child abuser V5v6g4

So they have a family villa there, only a pop of 2000 and they are all establishment insiders Suspect

Nothing will happen to the McCanns they are too important, way more so than these rapists & child abusers.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:09 am

Spiral wrote:

Nothing will happen to the McCanns they are too important, way more so than these rapists & child abusers.

Unless the higher-ups get wind of the fact that they can't take the strain any more and are about the crack.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:51 am

norman wrote:
Spiral wrote:

Unless the higher-ups get wind of the fact that they can't take the strain any more and are about the crack.

I'm shore the members of the club are duly supporting each other.

Lucian Freud liked young boys painted them to, I knew one of them as it turned out, he liked the same he also had a relationship with Alan Bates https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Bates both early and later in life. A girlfriend of mine went on a trip to India with him where he was engaging with the street kids.

Curiously fairly recently I had a conversation with her and I brought up the subject, she could not remember the incident (a victim of child abuse herself) I know %100 what she had told me, due to my shocked response and a lot more besides. silent

Forgetting is a way of coping / splitting off.
I've done it myself as a child facing contradictory elements that you can't reconcile together. Neutral
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:40 pm

Ria wrote:This is on FB Richard Hall comment

Richard D Hall
7 hrs ·
Mainstream media exposing dead people again. Dead people can't talk. It looks promising at first glance, but why are they still not printing in their rag the facts of the McCann case? As far as I am aware there were claims about Clement Freud donkeys ago. I recently communicated with a Mirror journalist and this is what they said to me, quote "There have been at least two occasions recently when headlines written by production colleagues were changed by senior editors in London as they were deemed unsympathetic to the McCanns!" - I don't know if that is true, because I don't trust journalists. Seems to me that this article is a compromise because they are still not prepared to go near the truth about Madeleine but want to be seen to be making bold claims. At the very least, this article shows there were/are prominent establishment paedos using Praia Da Luz as a base. The police don't need to probe the link between a dead man and the McCann's they just need to look at the physical evidence reports of the apartment to see that a dead body was there. In my opinion Madeleine's body.
Sorry - I forgot - SIR Clement Freud. The title of Sir, is a disgrace is it not. Any decent person who is a Sir should denounce the whole system of being awarded Sir. They give them to paedos.

Police urged to probe link between 'paedophile' Clement Freud and McCann family
Freud, who died in 2009 aged 84, is believed to have sexually abused girls as young as 11, a documentary has claimed
MIRROR.CO.UK|BY SAM WEBB

I think the psy-op here is to keep the word "peedo" associated with the name "McCann", people never remember or delve into facts anymore.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:17 pm

Paedophile Clement Freud 'fathered a child with his 17-year-old nanny - then kicked her out of his home'
Former Liberal MP and broadcaster Clement Freud got his nanny pregnant
She was hired in 1955, aged 16, to look after his eldest daughter, Nicola
When it emerged 17-year-old was pregnant he threw her out of the house
Teen, named Barbara, ended up in home for unmarried mothers and gave the baby up - although Freud initially attempted to have her married off

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717691/Paedophile-Clement-Freud-fathered-child-17-year-old-nanny.html#ixzz4GInq6Wcb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717691/Paedophile-Clement-Freud-fathered-child-17-year-old-nanny.html#ixzz4G53CdI2F
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum