Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ?

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? Empty UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ?

Post by Spiral Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:01 pm

So, I take it everyone will have seen this on the news, it's been non stop on UK news, and still few facts are known, it's mainly emoting & hearsay with some very dubious bits of spin thrown in.

What we do know is that Jo Cox was stabbed, shot & then kicked to death, there are reports that she was pronounced dead at the scene by a doctor who was with the paramedics, and yet others report that she died an hour after reaching Leeds General Infirmary by air ambulance.

The murderer we are told is mild mannered Tommy Mair (52), an unemployed single man who had been brought up by his gran who died 20 yrs ago.

His mother was a young teenager who later married a Caribbean man when Tommy was 16 & had a further son by him (he also has another "full" brother & a sister according to some reports)

This is allegedly what he said to a paper a few years ago about voluntary work;

'I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world,'

'Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common mainly caused by long-term unemployment. All these problems are alleviated by doing voluntary work.'

Does that very articulate & eloquent quote sound like an unemployed council house tenant from west yorkshire, it bloody well doesn't to me, & that's where I grew up !

He is now also supposedly to have links to White Supremacists in South Africa & the USA, which his half black brother knew nothing of (lol) the main proof of which is that he (unemployed & living alone with bedroom tax on a three bed house ) spent £430 on books Suspect  from this WS outfit in the USA.

There has been no mention of what type of gun was actually used nor where he could have got it from, or how he obtained ammunition....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645727/Timid-gardener-dogged-years-mental-turmoil-Jo-Cox-murder-suspect-volunteered-special-school-subscribed-South-African-pro-white-magazine.html

In short he has a perfect profile for a "Manchurian Candidate" type hypnotised killer.

There are good reasons to think this could be the case, not least of which is the EU referendum, Northern Labour voters being the most likely to vote "leave", Jo Cox was in the "remain" camp, and the MSM coverage & high emotional content (the likes of which hasn't been seen since Diana died) is sure to play favourably to young & female voters to go out (for once) and vote "remain" in sympathy.

The background behind Jo & her husband Brendan is very interesting indeed, Brendan had to quit his job with Save the Children for sexualy harrasing women there, after he had used 1.6 million of their money in a TV campaign about child poverty which was little more than a swipe at the Tory gov

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/nov/02/turbulence-at-save-the-children-share-your-stories-of-working-for-the-ngo

This was Brendan the day before the shooting, has she already been replaced ???

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? 355D416C00000578-3644847-Brendan_Ms_Cox_and_the_children_lived_on_a_houseboat_on_the_Rive-a-12_1466096339925

More to come on this.....

Last edited by Spiral on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? Empty Re: UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ?

Post by Monk Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:26 pm

So her wandering knob of a fella offered her up as a smear-crafice then? Two birds one stone is their modus operand, find a victim, groom a purp, stir it up and hope for desired reaction...so obvious, so pathetic, so tragic.

Monk

Back to top Go down

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? Empty Re: UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ?

Post by norman Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:41 pm

In only a week to go, it's going to be impossible to extract a thinking arguement from this dastardly emotionfest.

I think it's now a foregone conclusion which way the vote will go.

Or, at the very least, they can fiddle a huge vote to leave in to a vote to stay, and no one will be able to cry "foul !"

Nope, I feel it's all over but the salivating of the victorius euro dopes.

I know we can't prove anything, but if you think about it, this case is exactly what the stay campaign needed at exactly this time. Imagine having the funeral on the very day of the vote, which would be about the normal time it takes to have a funeral of a high profile 'christian'.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:27 pm

The whole "Britain First" thing seems to a complete fabrication for political ends.

This is what the nearest person to the event had to post in his shop window to counter MSM bullshit.

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? Brexit11

dry cleaner owner, Mr Ahmed Tahir was interviewed by Bethany Davis and he stated that contrary to reports in the media, although he witnessed the attack he did not tackle the gunman and at no time did the gunman shout "Britain first".

He put the sign in the window of his shop because of the untrue reports.

Maria Eagle (Labour) is the source of this disinfo

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? Me110

Later removed !

UK MP Jo Cox Shot & Stabbed to Death in Street, Dark Politics ? Me210
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:17 pm

I for one don't intend on being a gaping rectum ready for insertion, and neither is the Brexit desiring majority.
Even if the murderous swine behind this obvious operation do get the remain vote, they are buying themselves minutes of extra time in a match they are already losing woefully.

These kind of short-sighted hip-reaction actions are only going to hasten that which they are drowning in; awakenings. Fuck the vote, this painfully obvious attempt at manipulation of the GP before a vote will do more damage than any Yes vote ever could.

Idiots.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:22 pm

This event has been what I see as a defining vote swinger. You just can't buy advertising/publicity as good as this.

Now then, here's a subject I struggle to get my head around and I'm more skeptic than enthusiast, BUT !, :

Is it possible, that there are people in this world who really do have access to reading/seeing the future, and could have deliberately timed the referendum based on a foreknowledge that this guy was going to murder her yesterday?

I find the timing stunning.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:43 am

Monk wrote:So her wandering knob of a fella offered her up as a smear-crafice then? Two birds one stone is their modus operand, find a victim, groom a purp, stir it up and hope for desired reaction...so obvious, so pathetic, so tragic.

I doubt he was in the loop, but you never know, and I'm sure there are going to be some cracking good investigators on his tail, and the whole gunpowder smelling snapshot of modern political desperation.

And another thing:

I'm now wondering, since Corbyn and Cameron parachuted into her village today, TOGETHER !, to grab attention, if an aspect of the method employed in this referendum fix has been to fire a scary shot over Corbyn's bow, now that he's fulfilled his first use of retaking back the open left field in British politics.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:11 am

ANd, after a 21 hour stint of fighting rampant digital virus on 3 of my computers and god knows ( yet ) how many of my over 30 external hard drives:

I just got my internet radio up and running and heard THIS!.....

[ don't even know who I'm listening to, but it's red hot info warrioring at it's finest ( it was on the Rense network, that's all I know yet )

https://app.box.com/s/c8p9nhnhv67oajmtblgppxhji8xnt5zv

errr.... I've had a few glasses of wine, in case you are wondering ;)
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:54 am

norman wrote:ANd, after a 21 hour stint of fighting rampant digital virus on 3 of my computers and god knows ( yet ) how many of my over 30 external hard drives:

I just got my internet radio up and running and heard THIS!.....

[ don't even know who I'm listening to, but it's red hot info warrioring at it's finest ( it was on the Rense network, that's all I know yet )

https://app.box.com/s/c8p9nhnhv67oajmtblgppxhji8xnt5zv

errr.... I've had a few glasses of wine, in case you are wondering ;)

Good luck with the viruses Norman, have you scanned for "root kits" ?

Yeah the thing about Hilary selling Uranium to the Russians is absolutely true, it ties in with corrupt Feds & the likes of the Bundy Ranch scandal, one hell of a rabbit hole !

Had the news on & can't help noticing they are standing to the side of a memorial to Joseph Priestley, now is that some really spooky co-incidence or what pale

That guy had "lucifer" written through him like seaside rock !

The connections to what is going on are staggering for anyone with the eyes to see....

Priestley, who strongly believed in the free and open exchange of ideas, advocated toleration and equal rights for religious Dissenters, which also led him to help found Unitarianism in England. The controversial nature of Priestley's publications combined with his outspoken support of the French Revolution aroused public and governmental suspicion; he was eventually forced to flee, in 1791, first to London, and then to the United States, after a mob burned down his home and church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Priestley

Jeebus the times have picked up on it & think its "good" http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/if-only-past-generations-had-followed-joseph-priestley-dwdt0g233
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Zerohedge.com wrote:
British support for remaining in the European Union has weakened in the wake of the murder of the pro-EU politician Jo Cox, according to an online research company Friday.

Qriously, a London-based technology start-up that gathers data and intelligence about consumers through mobile phone apps, found that backing among likely voters for Britain's EU membership has dropped to 32% from 40% before her death.

The poll was based on 1,992 British adults surveyed on June 13-16, and then 1,002 on June 17 — the day after Cox was shot and killed in northern England. The start-up claims to have held the first such survey on the topic since the lawmaker's slaying. Most of Qriously’s surveys are done for corporate brands and it has not been previously conducted an EU referendum poll.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result

....Too Soon? Yeah even I was expecting a "remain" surge if only a flash in the pan momentary reaction.. but nope, nobody is buying the shite in fact its only serving to hasten awakenings, as it would, because its all so obvious....

For The Culprits:

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next