Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stirring the pot for war

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stirring the pot for war Empty Stirring the pot for war

Post by Ria Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:16 am

Russia OUTLAWS the Building of Mosques, Muslims OUTRAGED
http://departed.co/russia-outlaws-building-mosques-muslims-outraged

Judge says TSA can’t pat down Muslims in Burqa due to religious “rights”
http://prntly.com/2016/06/11/judge-says-tsa-cant-pat-down-muslims-in-burqa-due-to-religious-rights/

NATO Says It Might Now Have Grounds to Attack Russia
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/nato-says-it-might-now-have-grounds-attack-russia/ri15006

The Illuminati Agenda – 7 Billion People under Mind Control of a few Shepherds
http://worldtruth.tv/the-illuminati-agenda-7-billion-people-under-mind-control-of-a-few-shepherds/

Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Stirring the pot for war Empty Re: Stirring the pot for war

Post by Tonz Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:48 am

That nato thing is about the someone is saying that they have reason now to go to war with russia because they hacked the emails of hillary.

The cyber wars are declared acts of war there for they can war with russia ,,,, good luck with that who ever you are journalist propaganda idiot .

How this level of journalism even get to print just amazes me.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:09 am

I'm pretty certain Hill would like a war with Russia given half a chance, but like she hasn't been hacking into others info herself, where's her clean hands.
It seems State by State are declaring the voting system has been tampered with in Hill's favour.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:24 am

Boots on ground and ships sinking at sea is war with Russia ,When i see this i will believe war between Russia and the u.s. . Hillary is a nobody , to go against Russia !,Fairy tales . a war with Russia is an epic war , not a little campaign against iraq where half the troops didnt even have boots to wear ! , or Syria . A war against millions within weeks , Think of a frount like Normandy 2.500000 ,in one hit , just with modern weapons .

Do you really see hillary that powerful .? that strong to convince the u.s. that Russia is that bad . perhaps in the ignorance of cold war years she could have had a chance of the attack , but in today's world do you believe she could do it , and on top , expect to win.....
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:18 pm

"My emails have been hacked" .....billions must die !

Shocked

Sounds legit Wink

If there is a war it won't be Hitlery who decides, she is a puppet.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:34 pm

I think WW3 is Plan B, if plan A looks certain to fail.

Plan A is that we just roll over and passively become their NWO. They've put a hell of a lot of work into dumbing us down and making us eager for the bait but the awakening process has accelerated lately.

I hope the 'whitehats' have a plan for when the cabal realise plan A isn't coming together.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:51 am

I dunno norman , im not shore about that. In Aus. the dumbing down has never been stronger and the laws are so that , if you dont vaccinate your children , then you and them may never get benefits like pensions , healthcare ect. , and no way ,right now education , and the public hardly lifted an eyebrow on the matter.The fracking is just so ig in this country that the public even though they are shown clearly that the fracking is gonna destroy this valley or that valley from growth that they could use for a thousand years to come , still there is only a handful of people to defend it and protest or getting attention to it . The barrier reef is being poisoned literally from mining and cattle farms , the cost to repair and stop the damage , at least from the cattle farms will cost 1oo million , the reef in tourism alone generates 1 billion per year and the government have supplied 6 million for the reef ...... And no one is doing anything or protesting ......................The'' Aussie'' should just change that to ''zombies'' , cuz thats all we are right now .....

sorry for the negative norman, just having a rant...Piicard facepalm  shameful we are in aus.

The only difference in the above , and the war which is the theme of this thread , is that the above mentioned are war or wars worth fighting for.!
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:06 am

Yea Tonz, it's getting really, really, desperate................
Stirring the pot for war Planers%20confidence_zps9y79l0rm

Facepalm
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:01 am

The nail home people , stubborn ,but they will live in misery for the rest of there days , but yes they right to fight for there rights .
This demonstrates the power of one. no doubt the power of one is admirable , but of small result .

Its a start but alone thats as far as you get. A start .

A spark is not the flame .A flame needs more , a combination of things to create fuel and the right amount of oxygen to sustain the fire.
These poor souls stand alone and die alone.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:10 pm

O Norman I hope that's not your house, it looks like it could fall. affraid  

Stirring the pot for war Image17
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content