Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boris is OUT of the Running !!

3 posters

Go down

Boris is OUT of the Running !! Empty Boris is OUT of the Running !!

Post by Spiral Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Boris QUITS Tory leadership battle after Brexit ally Michael Gove abandons him to launch his own bid for Downing Street with devastating parting shot

Boris Johnson dramatically abandons ambitions of becoming PM

Announcement came after Brexit ally Michael Gove dropped him and launched own campaign

Treasury minister Leadsom also declared as Leave alliance imploded

Home Secretary Theresa May and Michael Gove now front runners

Cabinet minister Stephen Crabb and ex-defence secretary Liam Fox make it a five-way fight for top job

Poll of Tory members had suggested May would defeat Johnson in final vote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667482/Game-Michael-Gove-stand-Tory-leader-setting-stage-bitter-battle-Brexit-ally-Boris-Johnson-Theresa-May.html

This is good news because it means stability & strength, the markets will love this, May has a clear run (IMO Gove is just there to give it credit & to get rid of Boris which he & his wife's "leaked" email have done a good job of)

No election until 2020, good, it would be a clusterfuck if they held one now Piicard facepalm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Boris is OUT of the Running !! Empty Re: Boris is OUT of the Running !!

Post by norman Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:48 pm

I definitely want that article 50 thing signed before the electorate are manipulated again by party politics.

I'm quite glad Boris is out of the running, I'm not happy about Theresa May being the most likely PM. She's an establishment gate keeper, in my eyes.

Imagine how many times she's sat in meetings with the people who run all the false flags in this country. Naa, not a great idea, in my opinion. Out of the frying pan, into the fire, comes to mind.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Funnily this lunch time a man struck up a conversation suggesting he liked Boris as he was intelligent, he thought he would be better than T May, I surggested it would be better to have no one and a lot cheaper.( I'm shore he thought I was joshing him) I could tell he was a torri.
Was'nts T May linked to the pedophile cover up?
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Ria wrote:Funnily this lunch time a man struck up a conversation suggesting he liked Boris as he was intelligent, he thought he would be better than T May, I surggested it would be better to have no one and a lot cheaper.( I'm shore he thought I was joshing him) I could tell he was a torri.
Was'nts T May linked to the pedophile cover up?

Good point, like when doctors went on strike & the death rate actually went down Cheers

Anyone who is anyone is up to their necks in the peedo cover up, like Corbyn for instance, thing is it's all tied to the secret services & the occult movers & shakers, they are untouchable.

Nailbite
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Corbyn as well!? affraid
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:34 am

Ria, I'd google up a page of stuff for you, but frankly, I don't want the grief.

later.....

I've been thinking about what you said about Boris, about his intelligence. I do indeed see that he has that.

I'm perhaps a little more warmed to him now you've reminded me. The guy who doesn't want the job.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:03 am

I do know in one of his earlier jobs, can't remember which newspaper, he was always having sex with a number of someone's in the office place, it was well known amongst the employees, coitus interrupts was not uncommon when entering a room.....working late was not uncommon ether ;)
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:12 am

Ria wrote:Corbyn as well!? affraid

He is MP for Islington (north) where children have allegedly been taken from a care home & abused, it's also alleged this was reported to his office & he covered it up / sat on it, allegedly.

Nailbite
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum