Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Coup in Turkey !

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Military Coup in Turkey ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Coup in Turkey !

Post by Monk Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Erdogan could have been getting too "cosy" with the russo/sino illums for AmeriWarCorp Inc's liking.

This could very well have been a genuine attempt by the western ww3heads but was foiled by the eastern controllopaths. All the WW3 drum banging from a few weeks ago seemed to fade did they not? Where is Saudi Arabias army? Oh thats right they haven't done shit and now as of yesterday we can read a released report detailing the level of Saudi 9/11 involvement....

And I love how people can have a President like George Bush Jr and still keep a straight face when they complain about how much of a bad choice Trump is. At least that dickhead can read.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Military Coup in Turkey ! - Page 2 Empty Behind the CIA's Failed Coup in Turkey: Was It Only a Dry Run?

Post by Spiral Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpuotIMlY0

Published on 18 Jul 2016

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=19275

As we predicted last year, the deep state coup against Erdogan finally materialized last weekend...but it fizzled out almost as quickly as it arrived. So what are we to make of this would-be putsch? Did Erdogan allow it to happen in order to further cement his control on the rebound? Or was this merely a trial run for the real CIA/NATO/Gulenist coup yet to come? And what role do the Turkish people play in all of this? Joining us today to dissect the mayhem is Sibel Edmonds and Spiro Skouras of Newsbud.com.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:53 am

I don't get the logic.

CIA = Roths

Erdogan = Roths = ( ? )
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:42 am

norman wrote:I don't get the logic.

CIA = Roths

Erdogan = Roths = ( ? )

Odd isn't it ?

I would have thought if it was a CIA project then it would have had more clout & brains, I don't think the kids in the tanks had any idea what they were doing tbh, but that still leaves three options as far as I can see;

1/ The coup was exactly what it made out to be & just failed

2/ It was the CIA & they screwed up big time

3/ It was a "false flag" coup to allow Erdogan to round up & silence his opposition.

The ongoing round up & gunfire suggests the latter of these options, the problem with American views on anything is that they always paint themselves into the picture..... often way out of proportion to reality, they all too readily believe their own myths IMO.

The big problem now is that Erdogans true opposition are moderates & democrats, Turkeys "secular" underpinnings are now at serious risk as Erdogan sees islam as a very useful tool of control, which it is, look at Iran & Saudi Arabia pale
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Military Coup in Turkey ! - Page 2 Empty Turkey ttttttttttttttttt

Post by norman Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:29 pm

Looks like Erdogan's Plan A evaporated with Brexit.

Plan B, what?.....

Something that's never far from my mind is the notion that Europe ( especially ) is very vulnerable to islamic invasion and slaughter, IF, the economy ( global ) tanks.

edit, to answer my own question:

Perhaps his plan B is to do everything he was going to, before Brexit, FASTER !.... in less than 2 years.

Last edited by norman on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleLama Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Quite the clean up going on through out Turkey, by all accounts, umpteen thousand arrested or detained or newly unemployed.

Funny, we are actually hearing some peeps out of the MSM about the possibility of all this being staged by Erdogan, next thing you know they might make noise about how jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. :o

PurpleLama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum