Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamist Attacks in France

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Islamist Attacks in France - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamist Attacks in France

Post by Sooz Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Spiral and All,

Why else would you find this mind-numbing violence without any conscience?  On that type of drug, they can do anything.  How do you think they managed to walk all those miles from their own countries to Sweden, Germany, UK, Denmark?  I don't think they were mixing up protein shakes with their blenders in the morning to give them energy. Do you?

Apparently the drug is like Ice, gives super human strength and they can fight for days and feel no pain.

Mix that with their ideology and you have a recipe for population dissent with mass migration. Once the people rise up, and they will.  It's what they want.

It is cause for concern.  They don't care what they do when they are on it.  In addition, the drug is made not in pharma conditions but in backshop places.  In the end it ends up as phychosis, brain damage etc.  They go mad.

Now, who would be behind that do you think?  The Elites seeing their NWO plans in disarray?

Try to post this on Faceache and see where it gets you.  Completely ignored.  But I am chipping away.  On these forums I am preaching to the choir.  Better off trying to drip feed stuff to ordinary people to wake them up.

Sooz
Sooz
Sooz

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2