Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Miles Johnston gone mad ???

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has Miles Johnston gone mad ??? Empty Has Miles Johnston gone mad ???

Post by Spiral Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:21 am

Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQifCHCPTqU

Published on 1 Sep 2016

John Urwin has many secrets, he says he can prove, that now require to be told. The Origins of Mankind. This requires a documentary crew to do it, and take whatever time it requires to do so. This is a first run rough cut to get the ball rolling.
£200,000 plus, to pay for the mortgage now due in a couple of years, and the crew and the basic costs. This project is simply to take the time to get John to explain in precise detail what its all about. The Ascent of Man, right back to our first arrival here. THEN having made this first documentary, THEN a full blown series can be made FROM this material, and thus this is the real "prize" for the crew that can sit down and take the time to deal with Humanity's origins, and secrets. This task is John Urwin's Mission, as part of the 16.

Older versions of his book are available from Amazon, which he gets NOTHING for. His publishers have been ripping him off for years, as most authors are finding these days
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Has Miles Johnston gone mad ??? Empty Re: Has Miles Johnston gone mad ???

Post by Spiral Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbo5Reap3BM

Published on 2 Sep 2016

Update on Urwin's status, background, and the completely unique nature of his data. The reasons why it cannot be a simple YouTube upload, and the requirement to make his data mainstream via mass media. The requirement for a documentary team to spend the time to obtain his statements, with care, and delicate precision, and to put this together to create the required script and treatment for a documentary series, for global distribution.
The requirement for confidentiality and scrutiny.

Basic costs £70K plus Payable only when the story is told. The rest is for costs and crew wages and kit hire, and so on. Then the some for his wife's stem cell treatments as she has a severe stroke, and the rest is paying for crew and travel and costs to sit and do this for around a year plus
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:56 am

hmm ive never looked at this before , i will check out the interviews with john Urwin.....

Its only 200k worth of info they are selling .ahh dont think they will have so many people interested but at the same time if someone was to pay it , its up to them ....... It could be interesting but it all sounds like a sales scam so far ...... i will check out the videos and think again...to see if my instincts are playing true .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:52 am

well i have watched the interviews with miles and john urwin .As for urwin he tried very much to keep his story straight as miles on a number of occasions tried to , not derail, but more steer the conversation to where he wanted it to go but failed as urwin just kept it simple and repeated himself till miles conformed.
It was interesting when he was talking about how the forward mind has to be switched off in order to activate the downloaded abilities ,that are all kept in the subconscious, it seemed to make sense to me and his understanding of death and the energy that we are . the experiences are here , the rest is just energy , that doesn't judge . Its just energy out there. I have almost always felt that is the reality we live.

On the other note of wanting money to reveal something , ....I didnt quite get it , reveal what , What to do when ww3 starts . Where to go what to do .........

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Tonz wrote:

On the other note of wanting money to reveal something , ....I didnt quite get it , reveal what , What to do when ww3 starts . Where to go what to do .........

I get the feeling he thinks there is going to be some kind of "final showdown" or "last chance" for humanity to be free of *insert entity of choice here* & that Irwins skills & knowledge are key to it.

Either that or he wants to enter the world of "real films" rather than youtube, but if there was merit to it he wouldn't be able to distribute it anyway, no one would handle it.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm not sure what he could offer, And as for a free world for humanity , that statement makes me giggle!

There isn't anything other than maybe some secrets from over 50 years ago that probably would have little to no difference in today's world . In one hand, its from long ago, and in the other ,because of that ,there wouldn't be too many agencies that would give a crap.

As for the combat skills , perhaps, but without a programmed mind wash to get you to that state of no pain , no indecision , no doubts , no feelings ,just actions nothing else . It would require more a gym than a secret talk to be effective. affraid

What is miles's angle with this . What does he gain A commission !!
Just guessing , but then again he always was a great supporter of all the super soldier theme, no matter where it would go or who was saying what .

He is also looking for donations , that's not such a bad thing , he and his crew /friends / do this for me people , do obviously do a fair bit of work.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:12 pm

what gets me is how many "super soldiers" claim intelligence, knowledge and abilities beyond the reach of the very people they find themselves asking for remedy.

I hope he uses his unique talents to find one of the other infinity of ways to help his wife himself without harvesting dead baby brains.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 am

Anyone waded through the hours & hours of the latest guy on bases 62 (looks about 12 & wearing pajamas) ?

Where do these people come from Facepalm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:46 am

Where do these people come from Facepalm wrote:

They come from super land !, where everyone plays ........you guessed it !

no, haven't looked at the p.j. soldier guy . but it could be fun.

Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Tonz wrote:

They come from super land !, where everyone plays ........you guessed it !

no,  haven't  looked at the p.j. soldier  guy . but it could be fun.

This is the last part, he has got dressed but is either under duress or as it looks like to me, just can't act Facepalm

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next