Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POT is BACK . . . . Brave New Weed

3 posters

Go down

POT is BACK . . . . Brave New Weed Empty POT is BACK . . . . Brave New Weed

Post by norman Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Pot is back.

Science is supporting several medical claims and, as more states start to legalize it, the benefits and economics of the industry can no longer be ignored. Joe Dolce is a journalist who dove in and took a look at the history, the politics, the health claims, and the drama surrounding the industry.

Did you know that Cannabis got a name change in the 1920’s to Marijuana to help the US administration push an isolationist agenda and stigmatize Mexican immigrants? Nixon and Reagan repeated the strategy in similar ways for political gain.

Joe Dolce made sure he wasn’t just reading “stoner paranoia” when pulling out the history for us in his new book, “Brave New Weed“.

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

POT is BACK . . . . Brave New Weed Empty Re: POT is BACK . . . . Brave New Weed

Post by Monk Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Good interview! Why was it made illegal? Yes to control economic prosperity of grower countries, yes william hearst owned paper mills, but even if it didn't come down to racism and logging monopolies,it would have been someone else with conflicting self-interests;

On an annual basis 1 acre of hemp will produce as much fiber as 2 to 3 acres of cotton or as much paper as 2 to 4 acres of trees.
It can be used to produce fiberboard that is stronger and lighter than wood or produce strong, durable and environmentally-friendly plastic substitutes.
The hemp seed can be used to produce virtually any product made from soybean: tofu, veggie burgers, butter, cheese, salad oils, ice cream, milk, pasta, cookies, breads etc.
Hemp seed oil can be used to produce non-toxic diesel fuel, paint, varnish, detergent, ink, lubricating oil and ethanol fuel. Because hemp produces more biomass than any plant species (including corn) that can be grown in a wide range of climates and locations, hemp has great potential to become a major source of ethanol fuel.
(http://www.hempbasics.com/shop/hemp-information)
Add this to the fact that this is all from the just the male plant then you find out the female one doesn't just get you stoned but cures cancer makes bones stronger improves relief of 30 odd different debilitating diseases its obvious SOMEone was always gonna stop ganja no matter what, well before it ever needed to land on rockefellers desk. (Growable petrol?!! Twisted Evil )

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:28 pm

I hear Rockefeller is ploughing money into Canabis production in Venezuela right now.

Something is afoot.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:19 pm

I think we could live on a weed planet .We could use it for everything.
In fact we could could even use it after we are dead by making weed coffins and embalming ourselves with weed leaf and weed oil . We could even travel to our afterlife in a weed woven sail that would take us to weed heaven ,,,,,which in Australia it would be just down the road for me to .mullumbimby and Nimbin.
http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/h
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:30 pm

lol pmsl i thought so similar when first reading about all the uses tonz it does all seem just too good to be true that we could have been living without fossil fuels or petroluem based products simply by using hemp, lol weed woven sail lol

i am totally having a weed coffin my friends will want it that way lol

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:08 am

i am totally having a weed coffin my friends will want it that way lol wrote:

I like the idea ,and as for hemp sails , it probably was the materials used to sail in the early ships ,
Oiled canvas! is what we were taught

just looked up canvis in the wicki..

The word "canvas" is derived from the 13th century Anglo-French canevaz and the Old French canevas. Both may be derivatives of the Vulgar Latin cannapaceus for "made of hemp," originating from the Greek κάνναβις (cannabis).[1][2]

I remember that there was a very long time that in the u.s. by law , all farm owners had to grow a certain amount of hemp to give to there state . they were not smoking it . The cotton fields took over later!
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm

ahhh did not know that! cannabis-canvas!

Lets hope Britain makes people grow weed en mass though my "tribute" might be a bit lower than average lol

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down