Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!

4 posters

Go down

ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!  Empty ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!

Post by Spiral Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:37 pm

This is VERY interesting, and it sounds legit Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AsXqaFaxQ
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!  Empty Re: ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!

Post by Monk Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:44 pm

It is so very interesting indeed!!! I caught a recent collection of clips and I have to say the sound of Bill being interrupted by people screaming rapist at all his recent speeches is just about the most defining turning point anybody could have hoped for, this surely would never have happened 5, 10 or longer years ago?

Monk

Back to top Go down

ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!  Empty Re: ANON REVEALS BILL CLINTON VIDEO WILL SURFACE SOON! HILLARY CAMP MORTIFIED!

Post by norman Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:02 pm

I suppose I was expecting too much to actually see Bill's antics.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:46 pm

norman wrote:I suppose I was expecting too much to actually see Bill's antics.

No way could anyone post that on youtube, if it does surface it will most likely be on 4chan or somewhere like that.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 am

Even if the film doesn't really exist, Bill Clinton can't be sure about that. That would have an impact on him, his wife and the whole campaign.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:42 pm

I still find it hard to believe that hillary or trump have the right to become president .
I still find it hard to believe that it will even get to that , with only weeks to go , I feel that still its impossible , that another last minute thing will happen and the vote will be nulifide or if one actually gets sworn in , they will be killed for a new war against someone new.

A new show show is about to start .
The theater we have been watching is about to end and the real show is about to play out .....
Call me crazy , I know I sound crazy but , it all has been crazy , so why not a little more .....
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:16 pm

right on all accounts by my reckoning tonz and you defos aint crazy brother, i think thats the point, the real show HAS to begin, OUR show not trump or hillbots....option C time! they can't avoid Full Loss of Control due to the massive and unending awareness unfolding, there is no "controlled liberation/disclosure" just like there is no putting the genie back in the bottle as it were.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Tonz wrote:I still find it hard to believe that hillary or trump have the right to become president .
I still find it hard to believe that it will even get to that , with only weeks to go , I feel that still its impossible , that another last minute thing will happen and the vote will be nulifide or if one actually gets sworn in , they will be killed for a new war against someone new.

A new show show is about to start .
The theater we have been watching is about to end and the real show is about to play out .....
Call me crazy , I know I sound crazy but , it all has been crazy , so why not a little more .....

I agree, very strange times we are in Nailbite

Maybe they will shoot Trump if he "wins" & blame the Ruskies !

It's very disconcerting the way Trump supporters think he is going to sweep away the corrupt establishment that controls every aspect of power (if he gets in), it's like when Obama was doing his run & all he said was "change" and everyone saw what they wanted to see, thinking he was the antidote to the Bush stuff, he hasn't even shut Gitmo Piicard facepalm
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:56 am

Eliminating a president in the u.s. isnt that far fetched as they have a long history of killing them .

most i suppose was to stop them from doing what they were doing , back in the days when the president did have most of the power . tptb now looks like if some one is eliminated it wouldnt be to stop them , it would be just part of the show.......I dont see how or why either candidate is useful to them . they are both crazy....Maybe they will just kill each other.
Strange days indeed.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum