Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it better to know?

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is it better to know?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it better to know?

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:34 pm

So here we are after the great show , knowing what we are knowing !

Just today i was having a discussion with a work colleague about the election and he has been a Hillary supporter , no matter what i give him to research , he researches a bit and always comes back to the beginning again, with fox news headlines , in fact incapable or un willing to read between lines , or just down right blinded , even though i give him eyes to see , still ,after a few days he is blind again.

I don't see that hillary lost so much because of her evils ,of wich she should have! imho  it was more cuz of , unemployment , hardships down amongst the rust road areas , a common folk level that are tired of waiting for change . .. they know what corruption means, as it's they that wear the effects of it...They really dont understand the reality they live , just the result , the whys they really dont get it, and most of them wouldn't have a clue where Syria is , and they certainly do not understand how the clinton has been ripping them off for years . they do not understand how hillary is connected to isis  and al quaeda.

All they know is that they have been slugging it long and hard at the expense of the upper class and the politically correct .

But the unfortunate part is they can easily be manipulated . they can blame the Mexicans for stealing their jobs instead of who and what is really causing it .
They can be easily be taught that its the museums are all terrorist and bad people . The russians are still evil and i guess i can go on and on .

Are they any better off knowing the bigger picture . Will that bring better food on the table?
Will they ever feel as equals?
Is it their own fault?
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Ultimately, as a mass of people, "the truth will set you free".
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:51 pm

that seems like it is said for those that are not free.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:53 pm

yes it was. I don't feel anything like free.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:07 pm

sometimes i feel like we are swimming around in a large glass of beer. Lucky there are bubbles to have fun with or else i would have lost my sanity by now. drunken
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Freedom is not a reality , as, in the end ,the jail is within , and self-created .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 pm

yes, but it's only self created because we don't know the truth. As a mass of people, I mean.

If Our babies were born into a society that knew the truth, things would be totally different within a generation.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Yes i couldn't agree more. Truth even if it hurts and is hard at times , just like life itself ,they would adapt and change things in a natural way , as it all would simply be accepted .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:31 am

I guess being who we are , people that question things , people that are sill capable of deciding for themselves and even when we are wrong we learn . We are people that will never be tamed into what I call the ''sheephood and Wolf cult'' of the world .

Bhaa Bhhaaa to all you  ,Bhaaa Bhaaaa to you.

Later we will have to shave your excess wool and snip off the Dags hanging from your arses ,Maybe you will never learn that you are not sheep ,maybe never.
And to all you wolves out there that know that you are not sheep but you dress as wolves raping the sheep , Bhaaa Bhaaa to you too .
We are who we are and there is the reason to be. WE are so very individual that you are scared of you own shadows .Thats why you dress and behave like the stereo type of sheep and wolves . You are week thats why you dress so ,But  You are not weak and yet still you choose to be so .

I am glad i can see , i don't care if wolves or sheep judge me so ....cuz im different ,no its cuz i am who i am, and that is never only a sheep or wolf ,

even though i do like the pretty white ones that hug! Cool
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum