Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My videos UFO (AVP) captures

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My videos UFO (AVP) captures  Empty My videos UFO (AVP) captures

Post by merlin666 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi Peeps

Some of you may know I have came across from DTV and I have posted these vids on there, some might not of seen them hence the post. I have said many times I am fed up with being an armchair ufologist just being an historian on AVP's and waiting for that scoop or disclosure. It ain't going to happen folks IMHO Whistle I have a strategy and the output of my strategy is when i feel ready I will have a group of people who will join me and search for them Alien laugh  yep CE5 basing upon a trend analysis find a location and focus on it. MUFON is a part of that plan.

Before I decided to become a FI i downloaded software on my laptop that was designed by a person who like me works in the Aerospace business. I have exchanged emails with him discussing the software. I believe it is great. Now these vids are on my You Tube channel and if you like please subscribe (Spiral hope you don't class this as spam or advertising Facepalm  ) and be a part of it in any way you want. Now I done a crappy introduction video outlining sections of my strategy but I really have to change it now I am a FI with MUFON. There will be cases on there I have investigated.

Anyway to the vids. I done the usual thing and for my two (third one with permission of the owner of the vid) I checked with satellite software, space junk software and flight tracker and nothing was in the area at the time of he vids. So here is the first one, suggestion make it full page

It could be a bird, but the software should of ignored it and not done the vid. Once you recognise that you have a bird you register that with the software and it knows for the next time. You can see an aircraft top left, 30,000 feet speed 500 MPH i captured the info on that. I do not believe it is an insect rules apply again but when it reached the middle just before it ascends there is a like puff of smoke.

Second one

Now I know that there is a flight path in that direction. It is two miles out and the planes are about 24000 feet. So I don't think it is that. Again i checked software nothing registered in that area.

Now the third one. This was taking in the states using the same software. I wrote to the individual to ask permission to place on my site. He assures me he done exactly the same as me. Attach the external cam to a tripod and then the laptop and just leaves it. Now my first thought was a drone but I cannot find one that ascends that quick.

So there you go 3 vids. I do not mind anyone giving their opinion on what it could be I will not defend anything. If everybody thinks birds, insect or whatever that is cool by me. I have always said this, If you do not think you will like the answer do NOT ask the questions Very Happy

Thoughts please peeps

Merlin Cheers

Last edited by merlin666 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

My videos UFO (AVP) captures  Empty Re: My videos UFO (AVP) captures

Post by Tonz Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:09 pm

I also got the impression of birds , but a birds speed didn't add up to me, unless you manipulated that to have that effect.

I could not understand those movements of a bird , even though the impression i had was of a bird . i will look again tomorrow when its not so late . maybe ill have a different opinion other than first impressions
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:13 pm

[quote="Tonz"]I also got the impression of birds , but a birds speed didn't add up to me, unless you manipulated that to have that effect.

Thanks Tonz for the feedback but one thing I can honestly state as FACT i do not manipulate anything. One thing for sure you get no BS from me i was a little taken back that you would even think that of me. I am not in that game

Merlin
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 am

Dont, take me wrong , i didnt imagine you did , just the impression in that, i suppose someone with some tec knowledge could have perhaps achieved that effect, not meaning you did. ,

That was a first impression of a healthy skeptic . Its not that i didn't find those movements interesting and hard to put my finger on . interesting footage to say the least.

More study and research required imho.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 am

Hi Tonz thanks for the reassurance. I think some confusion here.

I downloaded the UFO ID software onto my laptop. Hitch the external webcam up in my back garden. when it captures something it saves it to my hard drive. I then upload to my you tube channel. So no one else can touch or manipulate. This vids are not fake in any shape or form.

I am an open sceptic. All i am saying is I do not know what they are. If you want I can give the link to the software and you can try yourself then you will know Hilarious

Merlin
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:40 am

Its funny , the program is set not to capture birds , and yet , if they are birds , the program has its failures .

It would be interesting to play with a few experiments . be there when birds are obvious and see if it records or not . take perhaps light readings to see if it failed due to a particular shade of light intensity. I dont know , i thnk i would like to discard possibilities in some sort of elimination process.

If they are not birds ,a clear series of explaining why ,would be necessary.experiments may open some doors in that area . Even changing the web cam to a lesser quality to see the difference in digital effect ,and or the contrary , the top of the range type web cam , once again to observe differences. Ya never know ,you may end up back in the same spot in the end , but at least discarded some possibilities.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:04 am

Tonz wrote:Its funny , the program is set not to capture birds , and yet , if they are birds , the program has its failures .

It would be interesting to play with a few experiments . be there when birds are obvious  and see if it records or not . take perhaps light readings to see if it failed due to a particular shade of light intensity.  I dont know , i thnk i would like to discard possibilities in some sort of elimination process.

If they are not birds ,a clear series of explaining why ,would be necessary.experiments may open some doors in that area . Even changing the web cam to a lesser quality to see the difference in digital effect ,and or the contrary , the top of the range type web cam , once again to observe differences. Ya never know ,you may end up back in the same spot in the end , but at least discarded some possibilities.

Hi Tonz
Yea these were my first efforts and i did not upload any previous vids to omit the birds. Good suggestions but all i know is that is set it up in my garden and walked away then came back. I tell you what i will place the link to the software in the members section Wink so you can have a look at the software you don't have to download it just have a look around and read it You can then see for yourself and tell me what you think What you reckon

Merlin
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:16 am

yes do that
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:17 am