Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO DO WE HAVE HERE IN A PHOTO OP WITH LAURANCE ROCKEFELLER?

Go down

WHO DO WE HAVE HERE IN A PHOTO OP WITH LAURANCE ROCKEFELLER?  Empty WHO DO WE HAVE HERE IN A PHOTO OP WITH LAURANCE ROCKEFELLER?

Post by Ria Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Please go to the link for the pic and further information
http://redefininggod.com/category/extraterrestrials/
WELL MY OH MY WHO DO WE HAVE HERE IN A PHOTO OP WITH LAURANCE ROCKEFELLER? FAKE DISCLOSURE MOVEMENT (BUT SHH18:31:28HH THEY'RE PROFITING HEAVILY OFF YOU!!!) 

From the Paradigm Research Group website. They are one of the leading globalist propaganda groups for “disclosure of the alien presence.” Click here to see their own page on the Rockefeller connection to Disclosure (the Rockefellers funded the creation of both the NWO implementation plan and the Disclosure Movement), and read Why are the Rockefellers and the Jesuits guiding the UFO Disclosure Movement? for more information on the subject. (ALL INFO IN THIS LINK: http://redefininggod.com/category/extraterrestrials/)

In case you’re wondering why I’m convinced the aliens will almost certainly be fakes, it all boils down to TIMING. Real aliens could have introduced themselves to us at any time, so…

Why did they wait until the globalists had the aerospace technology to create convincing fake UFOs before showing up?

Why did they wait until the globalists had the gene splicing and cloning technology to create convincing fake aliens before showing up?

The fact that they haven’t shown themselves before the globalists had the capacity to manufacture them suggests that they are, in fact, manufactured. But in the very unlikely event I’m wrong about this, let’s do a little Q & A…

Q: What if the aliens are real? How will we know if they are good or bad?

A: By the company they keep and the things they do, just like anybody else.

On “the company they keep” score, take note of the people involved in promoting the coming ETs as “benevolent” and “spiritually advanced”…

> the creators of the UN and the NWO implementation plan, the Rockefeller family,

> the Jesuit Order and the Vatican, and

> known charlatans and disinformation agents within the woo woo part of the alternative media, such as Steven Greer (shown here with Laurance Rockefeller)…

In case you’re wondering why I’m convinced the aliens will almost certainly be fakes, it all boils down to TIMING. Real aliens could have introduced themselves to us at any time, so…

Why did they wait until the globalists had the aerospace technology to create convincing fake UFOs before showing up?

Why did they wait until the globalists had the gene splicing and cloning technology to create convincing fake aliens before showing up?

The fact that they haven’t shown themselves before the globalists had the capacity to manufacture them suggests that they are, in fact, manufactured. But in the very unlikely event I’m wrong about this, let’s do a little Q & A…

Q: What if the aliens are real? How will we know if they are good or bad?

A: By the company they keep and the things they do, just like anybody else.

On “the company they keep” score, take note of the people involved in promoting the coming ETs as “benevolent” and “spiritually advanced”…

> the creators of the UN and the NWO implementation plan, the Rockefeller family,

> the Jesuit Order and the Vatican, and

> known charlatans and disinformation agents within the woo woo part of the alternative media, such as Steven Greer (shown here with Laurance Rockefeller)…READ IT HERE: http://redefininggod.com/category/extraterrestrials/
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down