Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forrest man

3 posters

Go down

forrest man Empty forrest man

Post by Ria Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:43 am

[size=30]Man Planted Trees In Same Spot Every Day. 37 Years Later, We’re Stunned By What He Has Created[/size]

http://www.theearthchild.co.za/man-planted-trees-in-same-spot-every-day-37-years-later-were-stunned-by-what-he-has-created/

“I will continue to plant until my last breath”

Starting in 1979, Jadav Payeng accomplished, signle handidly, planting a forest that is now bigger than central  park in NYC, New York. This determined arborist manged to turn a dying wasteland into a tropical paradise. Amazingly, 115 elephants, rhinos, deer, and tigers call this 550 hectare forest home. 

Payeng has a dream to restore his home island of Majuli and neighboring Jorhat with the beautiful forests that once covered them.

Agricultural development and human influence destroyed the natural beauty of his home, but Payeng is doing his part to bring the ecosystem back. He’s a man on a mission and proves that small acts every day can add up to tremendous change over time!

Payeng says “Cutting his trees will do nothing! Cut me before you cut my trees.”

Watch Payeng’s beautiful story below:

Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

forrest man Empty Re: forrest man

Post by norman Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:11 am

WAW..... WAW........ WAW........WAW........

Yes.........Yes.........Yes............YES !
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:16 pm

I posted this on the Disclose Tv facebook page sunny
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down