Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis // Chunky Mark

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis // Chunky Mark - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis // Chunky Mark

Post by norman Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:18 am

QUICK !

It's turned up on Youtube !

It won't be up for long, I'm sure.

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis // Chunky Mark - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis // Chunky Mark

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:11 pm

That's something it being on youtube, but I think it's missing the last five minutes as it's shorter than 2 hrs 46 ?

I think it's astounding that this was on the BBC even if it's only on Iplayer, the metadata is great.

Anyone else think Assad the elder is one of the nephilim ? Look at that head affraid

It makes me think that Kissinger (& other US deepstate powers) really have it in for Syria, & he wants it destroyed before he dies !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:20 pm

I noticed the head, but I took the Syria thing to be an 'on-script' plant into the film, if you know what I mean.

I found another version on youtube that's the right length, not hard to find, until the beeb have a word with youtube at least.

Another on-script item was the ufo reference, don't you think?..Oh, and why was Trump dropped into it at all?

I also have a bit of an issue with the way he refers to what is basically the NWO as "A stable system" as opposed to a failing political system.

I could go on......

My hunch is that Curtis was only half way through putting this film together properly before someone told him to rush it. Parts feel like he's really done a great job on them and other parts feel like they were rammed into place only half thought through or edited properly.

I'm a bit confused or undecided about this film. I've been amazed by his stuff in the past but now he's done a film about stuff I already have plenty of research experience about, and can see errors and weaknesses in it, it makes me wonder about how accurate any of his earlier work was, that I knew nothing about at all, by comparison.

Is he deliberately telling a defective story or is someone higher up than him in the beeb exploiting his naivety. That, I'm sorry to say, is the question I'm left with after watching it right through twice.

norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:07 pm

norman wrote:I noticed the head, but I took the Syria thing to be an 'on-script' plant into the film, if you know what I mean.

I found another version on youtube that's the right length, not hard to find, until the beeb have a word with youtube at least.

Another on-script item was the ufo reference, don't you think?..Oh, and why was Trump dropped into it at all?

I also have a bit of an issue with the way he refers to what is basically the NWO as "A stable system" as opposed to a failing political system.

I could go on......

My hunch is that Curtis was only half way through putting this film together properly before someone told him to rush it. Parts feel like he's really done a great job on them and other parts feel like they were rammed into place only half thought through or edited properly.

I'm a bit confused or undecided about this film. I've been amazed by his stuff in the past but now he's done a film about stuff I already have plenty of research experience about, and can see errors and weaknesses in it, it makes me wonder about how accurate any of his earlier work was, that I knew nothing about at all, by comparison.

Is he deliberately telling a defective story or is someone higher up than him in the beeb exploiting his naivety. That, I'm sorry to say, is the question I'm left with after watching it right through twice.  

I don't think anyone was exploiting him, they just aren't bright enough (to wit all the crap they put out) but it does look like the editing was a nightmare.

There clearly are orginisations doing their damnedest to create a global superstate, Bilderberg & the "G" meetings are proof enough of that

To my eyes he is following a train of thought he has been doing for quite some time, that is; what are the systems that make our civilisation & who if anyone controls them,- and he is clearly correct about the banks running everything, his example of New York can be applied to the whole system what with central banks & fiat currencies.

As a system it has been remarkably stable for those of us lucky enough to be in western developed countries, but it does look like it might be the end of the road with the mountains of debt & the USA doing all it can to push Russia over the brink Nailbite

Trump was a handy example of how modern businesses work, where it's all about fancy book work rather than goods & services, and Trump is up to his neck atm so couldn't play hell like say Branston could.

The UFO bit was surprising & is of it's self absolutely true in respect to US "black projects" but at the same time far from the whole story, AC does come across as a bit of a "Newtonian materialist" so not that big of a shock.

I want to see the last half hour again, was very tired by that point.

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 am

Thanks for presenting it Norman, I too was left with probably more questions than answers , like the size of his head,lol, And why Syria was so important in the first place , It was common knowledge that Syria claimed the downing of the plane and suddenly it was another .The Kissinger point of view was perhaps correct that if the Arab countries joined forces it could be a threat , but they were not friends at the time of Kissinger and still are not.They have always hated each other so i question if that was the purpose . The birth of the suicide bombers was interesting and how it was used in many different ways for different reasons.
I have always been suspicious about siria , its ancient history as well as modern history . There are a lot of secrets there.........a lot of game plans playing out there.
Now the Russians have got involved but why,, perhaps just to piss off the Americans.
The trump parts of the story just showed him to be an opportunist nothing more , they basically took a long pass on the clintons with only a few comments and bush family similar , It was more about Reagan ,surprisingly . The actor !!!!!. does anyone think he many decisions on his own...

The 9/11 was also slimmed by as well as so many other things , I guess you cant put it all in a nut shell.
A great job even though limiting is how i felt in the end...
But his point of hypernormalzation , is true in so many ways that we live today .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:25 pm

The reason Syria is so important is that they want to put a pipeline across it to cut the Russians out of the Eurozone oil market.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:34 am

syria could pipeline bother europe though turkey and russia though goergia'
syria could take advantage and feed both .
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Tonz wrote:syria could pipeline bother europe though turkey and russia though goergia'
syria could take advantage and feed both .

In a world that made sense that would be what you would expect to happen, but Syria is at odds with the Arabs & the USA, the Russians have their own oil & don't want a US puppet (and no doubt the bases that would go with that) right on their doorstep.

If Trump gets in we could see a welcome de-escalation of US aggression, proxy terrorism & generally causing chaos everywhere, all we can do is hope !

Cheers
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis // Chunky Mark - Page 2 Empty Adam Curtis: why South Park is the best documentary of them all

Post by Spiral Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Article from the Guardian Cheers

The HyperNormalisation director believes that the traditional documentary has failed to explain truths about the real world. Instead, he says, we should look to fiction for answers…

To be honest, I find the best documentary reporting these days in things that don’t really classify as documentaries. Things like South Park, movies like The Big Short and American Honey, and the This Is England series. They are all about portraying the real world but they do it in ways that are surprising and imaginative. They make you look at things in new ways. Whereas traditional documentaries seem a bit stuck. I think this has happened because most of them have been moved off TV and into the art house cinema circuit. As a result they tend to play to what their audience already know – reinforcing their beliefs. Like the fact that bankers are bad. Or climate change threatens the world.

Documentaries shouldn’t just reflect the world, they should try and explain why reality is like it is. That’s what The Big Short does: it explains why bankers became bad by taking you into the strange, exhilarating world of finance that rose up in the past 20 years, and you understand emotionally why they did what they did.

American Honey takes you into the feelings of a girl travelling through the United States while giddily in love. You see modern America through her intense feelings. But again and again the film pulls the rug out from under your feet – scenes never play out as you expect. And you begin to look at American society in a new and fresh way – unlike the slew of “Trump is a monster” films that just reinforce the present liberal isolation from reality.
American Honey review – on the highway to sell
As an anarchic door-to-door sales crew roam the US, they take time out to scrap, have sex and party hard in Andrea Arnold’s dizzying, delirious road movie
Read more

But the true genius is South Park. Every week they report on the world in a really original way. Their recent shows have been all about social media and internet trolling – and it is just wonderful. They make you realise how strange and absurd that world is. But the show I would nominate is the three-parter they did called Imaginationland (S11 ep 10,11 & 12 still available on "couchtuner" & watchcartoonsoline ). It is about how terrorists take over all of our imaginations – and then our imaginations run out of control with dark horror. So the US government decide to nuke our imaginations. But Kyle from South Park confronts the government and makes an epic speech about how what we imagine inside our heads is more real, and has had more effect on the world throughout history than us as just physical beings.

The whole story is a wonderful attack on the narrow rational utilitarianism of our age that both left and right have bought into. It’s saying: you can make the world anything you want it to be. At its heart, South Park has a touching faith in human beings. That despite their absurdities and flaws, people have the capacity to create a better world. In our conservative times that is the most radical message of all.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:01 pm

It's a LOT simpler than all that waffle.

It comes down to information. IF people know what's really what, they will gradually float up out of this bottom feeding frenzy.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2