Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roswell Incident

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Roswell Incident  Empty The Roswell Incident

Post by merlin666 Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Here is a question to start off a thread. I believe that Roswell was not as reported .... an ET crash. peepwall   Nailbite

My question is, is there anyone out there who believes like me that this is NOT ET debris

The Roswell Incident  Roswelldebris

Just interested in peoples thoughts

Merlin
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

The Roswell Incident  Empty Re: The Roswell Incident

Post by Tonz Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

you mean this photo ! this is a photo that was taken after the debrief of this family that had to follow orders . the damaged weather balloon photo .

did roswell have a ufo crash and recovery , im lead to believe their was actually two crashes not one .

Are you thinking it all was a hoax to start a false distraction of something else?
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:49 am

I think EVERYONE believes that is not ET debris.

....for various reasons, what is yours?
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 pm

That pic is possibly the start of the disinfo campaign, some thing happened but what is still not clear, some of the reports of recovered bodies seem credible but could also be disinfo, the sort of thing they might have considered if it was massively advanced tech.

However it was too early for it to be US black tech, so could it have been a nazi saucer ?

Imagine the panic if it got out that a vastly advanced nazi breakaway civilisation was in existence & was monitoring the US rocket program.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:08 pm

The logically most likely origin, considering what they are alleged to have found out there, is "ET", but not necessarily something that traveled very far to get there.

There are, allegedly, plenty of races already here that stay out of our sight. It seems most likely that anyone who was alarmed and interested in the new nuclear potential here, would be present here also. The idea that a few nukes going off is a huge concern to races from other solar systems doesn't really fit right for me. It would certainly be of great interest to a race or two who are hidden away underground or undersea on this planet.

It all depends, as always, on the evidence. Evidence we are not considered to be eligible to evaluate. All we need is the info that exists already but is in exclusive hands. If you or I had a chance to see the photos they must have taken plenty of, we'd have this sorted out in an hour or two, as they surely did, themselves.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:33 pm

norman wrote:The logically most likely origin, considering what they are alleged to have found out there, is "ET", but not necessarily something that traveled very far to get there.

There are, allegedly, plenty of races already here that stay out of our sight. It seems most likely that anyone who was alarmed and interested in the new nuclear potential here, would be present here also. The idea that a few nukes going off is a huge concern to races from other solar systems doesn't really fit right for me. It would certainly be of great interest to a race or two who are hidden away underground or undersea on this planet.

It all depends, as always, on the evidence. Evidence we are not considered to be eligible to evaluate. All we need is the info that exists already but is in exclusive hands. If you or I had a chance to see the photos they must have taken plenty of, we'd have this sorted out in an hour or two, as they surely did, themselves.

They could also be on Earth but in a dimension / vibration that makes them invisible to us humans but who would be very much effected by nuclear bombs.

UFOs have de activated nuclear ICBM's & bombs at multiple sights, I wish they would turn all of them to inert materials.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks guys for your response and i am very interested in all responses. I might have to split this up into 2 parts. When i started researching this or should i say reading and watching vids LOLhehe  Red flags were waving in front of me. I am NOT saying that i am right no way but there was a lot going on before Roswell and some had links, so i look prior to Roswell and after so here are some of what i found
June 21st Maury incident (I Strongly think it was a hoax) Keith Arnold heavily involved
June 24th Keith Arnold had his famous sighting (He was looking for a crash military plane trying to get the $5000 reward for finding it
July 7th Photo's taken of a UFO in Phoenix Arizona and became a big thing and reported in the paper Arnold seen this and stated this is exactly what he saw
July 8th Roswell  
Well that all took place in a space of 17 days Sightings went through the roof (850 for 1947)

Now on to Roswell, just a few things I found and questioned The biggest one was Loretta Proctor. She was a neighbour of Marc Brazel the rancher. She stated (And not the only one) that she had the debris of the UFO. Like others who said, we tried to cut it, burn it, break it and took a knife to it and nothing could damage it. Well that was a red flag, so there was this debris strewn across the ground where they picked it up so if everything they tried to damage it how did the UFO break up on impact? She then changed her story a couple of times in actual fact her husband said previously they never saw any debris hmmm. Next point i will cover will be Lydia Sleppy. She was the woman who so called came clean on the tele-typing machine. So no I feel that, as Spiral said disinfo campaign but to cover up but not on a UFO. I will try and add more to this tomorrow unless you say what a load of rubbish then I shut up Facepalm

Merlin
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

no don't shut up, you are digging up interesting points.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi Norm, OK thanks but I opened up this topic because I am interested in other peoples thoughts because this incident seems to be very important and leads to other theories. I looked into this a few years ago and i found that after the first excitement and newspaper articles of the day everything after went very quiet until about 1978 (31 years later) when Stanton Friedman (Issues with him) got involved. Then I think Charles Berlitz wrote a book. (Wow i am doing this from memory) Then a book came out with near on 100 witness accounts (so many were secondhand) Just recently i think i saw a book come out called, "The children of Roswell" so I think about the year 2025 someone will come out with a book, "The grandchildren of Roswell"  Wink

When you look at it, it is just like everything else in Ufology there was or is no hard evidence. I mean this debris was reported to be scattered about a mile. The rancher dragged some of it with a tractor and placed in a shed. As I said before Loretta Proctor had some, so why did she or someone else not hide something for revealing at a later date? I know I know it easy for me to say and say it in hindsight. Why do we get reports that people could not damage it in any way yet it hit the ground and debris strewn (Crap sorry repeating myself) I started to do a timeline of events but it is difficult because people changed their story over time and in the statement analysis of some witnesses it raised more questions where i cant get answers mainly cause they are deceased. I only researched LOLhehe what i could find on the net to formulate my own opinions. This was supposed to be my part two Piicard facepalm and yet again i go off on something else (That happens a lot on threads have you noticed that?)  

I was going to write about Lydia Sleppy. This is the woman who was telexing when she had in mid sentence a message (Which again varied over time as i will point out) Which told her to stop communicating this message and it was alleged to be the FBI.
Now the couple of issues i had was, this meant that in 1947 they had the capability to real time monitor telex machines that were tapped (Now I know about project Scorpion or was it Scorpio?) but the info i looked into did NOT answer the questions i had. She was trying to get the news out and was telexing i think it was the central news network agency in Hollywood. Now technology in those days, was yes she could get interrupted in mid sentence, a bell would go off and she would have to switch channels to receive that message (In her first interview she didn't say that) There were two ways she could send a message, one, type straight into the machine (That cost a lot of money per message) or two, type it and it would save it to a roll, so sort of offline then send it but then she would not of received the message so one assumes it was number 1. So my main issues were firstly not did she receive the message but
Did the IA have the capability to real time monitor telex machines?
This would mean a guy sitting there just waiting for the telex machine to start so he then could just take over and start typing.
Why did the IA focus in on this particular news outlet in Albuquerque?
Did the IA have the resources to monitor every machine?
Why would they have decided to tap before the crash of Roswell?  I do not believe they could get authority and install a tap in a couple of hours (Today yes 1947 no) besides has been shown the Hoover did not know of the event until two days after the incident.
There are more points i could raise on this section but i think that will do for now.

I have given just two small bits but I am interested in what others think about Roswell. This is only my thoughts and I could be wrong. So i guess reading this thread people could think I am sceptic about UFO's and ET. Well this is a guy who 90% believes in Bob Lazar peepwall  OK guys close your mouths Hilarious  Yep I done more reading, studying and watched more videos about him than anything else Nailbite I still believe that indirectly it was him that made me want to be a MUFON field investigator and research this fantastic topic of ufology. Bob can be another thread if you want at a later date.

Cheers

Merlin

So to sum up keeping on topic what are your thoughts on Roswell?
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin666 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Spiral wrote:That pic is possibly the start of the disinfo campaign, some thing happened but what is still not clear, some of the reports of recovered bodies seem credible but could also be disinfo, the sort of thing they might have considered if it was massively advanced tech.

However it was too early for it to be US black tech, so could it have been a nazi saucer ?

Imagine the panic if it got out that a vastly advanced nazi breakaway civilisation was in existence & was monitoring the US rocket program.

Hi Spiral hope I am not going to be to controversial Nazi and UFO's nope I cannot swallow that theory peepwall for various reasons.

Maybe another thread.

Merlin Friends
merlin666
merlin666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next