Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CHANI PROJECT THE CHANI PROJECT COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS

2 posters

Go down

THE CHANI PROJECT THE CHANI PROJECT COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS Empty THE CHANI PROJECT THE CHANI PROJECT COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS

Post by Ria Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 pm

THE CHANI PROJECT THE CHANI PROJECT COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS

In 1994, researchers at
a secret collider facility in Africa made contact with a parallel-universe entity via a computer-aided device and for five years received messages and predictions which now have imminent significance for humanity. 

https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doc_view/143-the-chani-project-computer-interfacing-with-other-realms

New Assignment
[size=79]I[/size]t was the last week in June 2006. It was a slow month, and most of my assignments were submitted for final analysis, completion and then filing. There were a few new ones, but they were the usual two-to-three- day-at-a-time monitoring types and surveillance over the next few weeks. Nothing to get excited about. I had some leave due soon and was contemplating how I would spend some quiet time. I stared out the window; not that I had much of a view anyway, but it was a habit. I wasn't a smoker back then. Little did I know, that would soon change.
My pager beeped "SC Oscar Now" ("Station Chief Office Now"). I wondered why she'd beeped me. My office was just down the hall. She could have just pressed the intercom button for my office and called. I remembered to put on my jacket before I left my office. "Damn," I thought. "I should have picked another tie."
It was just me and her. I sat down.
"You familiar with Internet discussion forums?" she asked, knowing that it's clearly in my TOP (Tasked Operator's Priorities) and profiling assignment duties.
But, then again, she was new on this floor; she'd only started as SC in January.
"Yes," I said, lifting a questioning eyebrow.
"I want you to clear all your assignments for the next few weeks," she said.
I was worried. She slid a single file across her desk. I opened it and

thought: "Ah, just two pages; can't be too 'heavy' an assignment. Nothing to worry about here. This should only take a week."
"On page two you will find the signed FARR form," the Station Chief said. (FARR stands for File Authorization Release and Request.)
"Wow!" I thought. "She's already signed it without even asking me if I accept the assignment."
This only confirmed to me even more that she knew exactly what my TOP profile was.
Then it hit me. The file must be highly classified (Echelon Access Only) or too large for her to carry around in her task pouch (briefcase). It was both.
The file was huge—a box of files, in fact—with over 20,000 transcript pages, and it had Echelon stamps all over it. It also contained a few thousand pages of research notes and copies of correspondence between researchers, technicians and scientists from various fields. There were a few data discs but, from their dates, I could see they were only added recently.
To this day, I still think that if the filing clerk didn't know me personally he would have asked for a second signature on the FARR form.
"A 'few weeks', she said? Damn, this will take months," I realised.
This is how I became familiar with a project called CHANI, and why I took up smoking that day. 

study us and our history so that the Elders could prepare their civilisation for our arrival/merge. The Entity was thus doing reconnaissance on us.
To help researchers get a timeframe for when this merging or colliding of realities would occur, the Entity gave them "predictions" that served as indicators for when the time was close. The Entity's abilities and accuracy were verified to researchers by predictions and indicators given during the five years of the CHANI project (these are still classified).
The predictions didn't come all at once, but were obtained/spread over the duration of the research project. Although the Entity was in the "now", he was able to see, with frequent assistance from his Elders, events in our timeline that he shared with the researchers. Some of these were a
cosmic sonic-boom event and changes to our Sun and Jupiter. All these predictions were to be used as a sequence of steps/indicators to identify the time (Fuse Year) when the big event (the Merge) would occur. 

For the full article:
https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doc_view/143-the-chani-project-computer-interfacing-with-other-realms
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

THE CHANI PROJECT THE CHANI PROJECT COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS Empty Re: THE CHANI PROJECT THE CHANI PROJECT COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS

Post by Tonz Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm

It was a fun reed ria.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down