Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian - Page 2 Empty Re: Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian

Post by Ria Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:00 am

Two Days After “Panama Papers” Released, IRS HQ to be Closed All Week After Basement Fire

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/news/north-america/two-days-panama-papers-released-irs-hq-closed-week-basement-fire/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=The%20Event%20Handbook&utm_content=Two%20Days%20After%20%22Panama%20Papers%22%20Released,%20IRS%20HQ%20to%20be%20Closed%20All%20Week%20After%20Basement%20Fire#
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian - Page 2 Empty Re: Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian

Post by Ria Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian - Page 2 Image57
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:20 pm

The New World Order Is Almost Certainly Behind the Panama Papers
April 5, 2016
|
By Jonas E. Alexis

“The Panama Papers are a scam, real documents turned over to a Mossad run organization that now has dirt on even more people and more power to make a very nasty world an even darker and nastier place.”

Whenever New World Order agents and the controlled media make an extraordinary claim with little or no sound evidence, you can be sure that you are going to listen to bizarre things, really crazy things, and unthinkable things. You may want to grab your munchies and sit down for a while because you are going to have some fun.

This is why logic is an important tool because one needn’t be a rocket scientist or even an intellectual to realize that this world is full of nonsense. One can say that nonsense is one of the most salient features of the New World Order. In fact, once you put your thinking cap on, you will quickly realize that the New World Order is littered with inconsistencies, illogical leaps, and just plain claptrap. Logic is a dangerous tool because it can kill the New World Order and people who do not like deductive arguments and practical reason.

Here is a classic example. I wrote an article a few days ago about Donald Trump and historically argued that his stand on torture simply does not stand up to rational scrutiny. The article is scholarly documented and has no less than forty-seven references.

[1]
One commenter skipped all the references and even the arguments presented and marshalled a promiscuous and perverse attack on me and VT. He didn’t even care about the actual issues being discussed at all. I seemed to have attacked the ideology of his idol. In response, he wrote that people like me support
“Satanic minded people like Sanders. By this, I mean they are never happy with anyone, not because they are perfectionists, as they never look in the mirror, but ‘transfer’ their own paranoia and sense of inadequacy to others, which materializes as a demand for a person and society that’s fit for angels, not humans.”
This is a self-defeating and ridiculous argument. This person obviously can never be happy about anyone criticizing people he likes. His response is a classic example of ad hominem attack, straw man, and red herring. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the article.
In other words, hard-core evidence will never convince a person with that kind of attitude. His mind is already made up.

[2]
The promiscuous response assumes that I have some kind of animosity toward Donald Trump, when in fact my overarching point in all my articles is to challenge politicians and people of various stripes to apply practical reason in their thinking and in real life. The same goes for other politicians like Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. In fact, we have examined both Clinton and Sanders to the same effect. Another commenter declared:
“I am a woman… I have an IQ above average. I support Donald Trump. Every time an article such as this comes out, I send Donald Trump money, because I do not want him to read the crap written about him online and consider the fact it may just not be worth the effort. I suggest everyone else do the same.”

I again was completely shocked. Shouldn’t a person with an IQ above average focus her attention on what was actually said and at least look at the evidence and respond to it in a rational manner? If Obama starts propounding that torture is fine, should we just applaud him? Should we stay quiet? Did we support the Obama administration for allying with the Israeli regime in propounding fake evidence saying that Assad was using chemical weapons on his own people? There is a logical disconnect here. Which brings me to the central point.
Whenever logic and reason are not on your side, and whenever you have deliberately pledged allegiance to a wicked ideology, you can be sure that your destination will be the opposite of practical reason. The New World Order and its agents have already given us enough signs that this is the case. The recent debacle regarding the so-called Panama Papers is a classic example.

We all know that the New World Order and its agents have already signed a sort of diabolical pact to destroy Putin and the current Russian government. Anything will do: lies, fabrications, covert warfare, etc. We have seen how Jewish Neocons likeVictoria Nuland have admitted that they spent five billion dollars destabilizing the situation in Ukraine. We have seen how Nuland herself told the EU to “fuck” off. We have seen how Putin literally destroyed their diabolical plan in Syria. So, we expect them to be really, really mad. It is no coincidence that NWO agents would be behind this so-called Panama Papers.

For the sake of argument, let us assume for a moment that the paper is accurate. Even then, we are still confronted with insurmountable inconsistencies and logical leaps. The anti-Putin machine declares that
“A network of secret offshore deals and vast loans worth $2bn has laid a trail to Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin… [T]hough the president’s name does not appear in any of the records…”
As journalist Robert Bridge rightly argues, “It is evidence that we have entered the latest dangerous phase of a concerted media campaign directed against Russia in general and Putin in particular – and just in time for this year’s legislative elections, which the West would certainly like to crash.”

[3]
Bridge moves on to ask that “If Putin was not mentioned by name in any of the 11 zillion Panama documents made public by the leaky database of Mossack Fonseca,” then how is it that the controlled media has universally lambasted him? Bridge again destroys the Zionist media by saying:
“Why is the West so obsessed with focusing its narrow attention span on Putin at the exception of corrupt Western leaders who only get passing mention in these hack pieces (incidentally, no American official is mentioned in any media reports regarding the Panama Papers, which is rather odd and certainly implausible since the US – as the 2008 Financial Crisis readily proved – has more than its fair share of individuals who double-park their illicit earnings in offshore havens).
“Here’s a big, fat clue: As the Telegraph dutifully reported on Monday, ‘David Cameron’s father ran an offshore fund which avoided paying tax in Britain by hiring Bahamas residents, including a bishop, to sign paperwork.’
“While it was really swell of the Telegraph and The Guardian to mention Cameron’s father among the Panama revelations, the glorification of David Cameron in these stories – despite these astounding findings – compared to the vilification of Vladimir Putin is outrageous.”

[4]
The evidence points to the conclusion that Gordon Duff was right on target again when he stated:
“The Panama Papers are a scam, real documents turned over to a Mossad run organization that now has dirt on even more people and more power to make a very nasty world an even darker and nastier place.”
If you think that Duff is completely wrong here, think about this for a moment. Let us suppose that Putin did hack at least $2 billion from offshore accounts. Do you really think that he is the biggest criminal on the block?

[5]
Haven’t the Neoconservatives sent a six-trillion dollar bill to the American people?
Haven’t companies like Goldman Sachs been in the business of cheating the average American for years? Isn’t the Pentagon still training terrorist cells in Turkey?

[6]
Isn’t the U.S. still manipulating the situation in Ukraine by sending “aid package” in the region?

[7]
Should Putin be the first person to be going to jail? Or are we seeing again that the New World Order is failing miserably?
The so-called Panama Papers were supposed to demolish Vladimir Putin and Russia, but it probably will show that the diabolical system is naked.

[1] I always cite sources for extraordinary claims for specific reasons.
[2] For the past ten years or so, I have met numerous people who have the same kind of attitude toward evidence and logic.
[3] Robert Bridge, “Panama leak reveals more about Western journalism than Vladimir Putin,” Russia Today, April 5, 2016.
[4] Ibid.
[5] Myriah Towner, “The NFL has been tax-exempt for decades and has garnered billions upon billions of dollars. No one ever thought that something is actually wrong. “National Football League gives up decades-old tax-exempt status as commissioner says it was a ‘distraction,’” Daily Mail, April 28, 2015.
[6] “Pentagon is ‘Actually Training Islamist Militants’ in Syria,” Sputnik News, April 2, 2016.
[7] “Ukraine to Receive Technology as Part of US Aid Package – Poroshenko,”Sputnik News, April 5, 2016.

Source and links
http://adambaum.wix.com/bylinereveiw#!The-New-World-Order-Is-Almost-Certainly-Behind-the-Panama-Papers/cjds/5703e3040cf2efb3747c89c4
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Oh the silly billies! Let's grass ourselves up shall we?? Lol such good news all of this is... :-)  going dowwwwwn psychos..

Humans have the ability to admit they were wrong and make amends, some of us might not excerise it as much as we should but we have the capability nonetheless.

What about beings that do not possess the capability AT ALL? What you have is a creature that in comparison to us is very stupid and very short sighted...and that is saying a lot lol

The reason so many scaly fingers have been in WW3 pies for the last thirty odd years
Is because they know they can't survive any other way; they are just too stupid and few to try and counter billions of humans that possess the "hardware" they don't and are waking up to the fact.

The "panama papers" just like everything else will only hasten their demise, not prevent it. A child can understand the basic flaw in their logic;  they want to grass up but not be grassed up...several billion humans vs a few hundred murderous idiots...I like dem odds!

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:44 pm

David Cameron admits he did have a stake in father's offshore investment fund after Panama Papers leak
'We owned 5,000 units in Blairmore Investment Trust, which we sold in January 2010. That was worth something like £30,000'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/panama-papers-david-cameron-admits-he-did-have-a-stake-in-father-ian-camerons-offshore-investment-a6973586.html

Apparently
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:33 am

Witty take on the political situation.

'Panama Papers tell how political class got there' – Jonathan Pie
RT UK
Published on Apr 8, 2016
Like what you see? Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/RTUKnews

Complete List of people named in the Panama Papers
http://www.voicehindi.com/international/complete-list-of-people-named-in-the-panama-papers/1215
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 pm

JOHN McAFEE: A time bomb is hidden beneath the Panama Papers

John McAfee is running for US president as a member of the Libertarian Party. This is an op-ed he wrote and gave us permission to run.

The hack of Mossack Fonseca, in terms of the certain fallout that will affect many of the wealthiest and most prominent people on the planet, is by far the largest and most damaging cyberattack on record.

I am just one of more than 200,000 people to have downloaded the Panama Papers, a record for hacked documents. It was a gold mine.

The release contained 11.5 million documents chronicling the formation and actions of 214,000 offshore companies along with the names and manipulations of more than 14,000 clients. Among the clients are:

12 heads of state
More than 150 politicians
29 billionaires on the Forbes list
Multiple financiers of terrorism
Nuclear-weapons proliferators
Prominent sports and entertainment figures
Numerous CIA-linked companies

Implicated as well are dozens of major banks that worked with Mossack Fonseca in establishing these offshore entities. Among them are the banking giants Credit Suisse, UBS, Landesbank, and Rothschild.

Mossack Fonseca is the fourth-largest "asset protection" law firm in the world, and its cybersecurity measures were obviously lacking. But they are not alone. Studies indicate that law firms are easy pickings for hackers, and Bloomberg reported last year that more than 80% of US law firms had already been hacked. Yet these law firms guard the gravest of our secrets, whether corporate secrets or those of an individual, and the damage done from a data breach could, as we might see, even bring down a head of state, as Iceland's prime minister is discovering.

Why are law firms so vulnerable?

The practice of law is a venerable profession in which change comes slow.

The magazine Law Practice Today noted that the law profession had only within the past four years woken up to the reality of cyberthreats: "The need for better cybersecurity has been the focus of considerable discussion by law firms for the past four years. While some law firms have recently awakened to this key issue, significant further work needs to be undertaken."

In America, over half a million attorneys are working in more than 4,500 law firms. This gives an average just over 100 lawyers per firm.

Cybersecurity budgets at any firm employing 100 people, if they exist at all, are minimal. For most businesses of that size, the risks, in terms of potential damage from a hack, are small. But the damage of a data breach in law firms is monumental.

All law firms will have the following information in their possession:

Case or litigation strategy information, including settlement parameters and argument weak points
Confidential client business information
Attorney-client privileged communications and other legally privileged information
Client intellectual property, such as patent, copyright, and trade-secret information
A range of personally identifiable information of all kinds for employees, clients, and third parties, such as personal health information and various account and account-access information that include customers' name and address information
Payment card information, including card numbers and PINs

In addition, some files may contain information of such sensitivity that an entire corporation's or agency's survival rests on the security of that information.

In September I keynoted the Lawtech conference in Australia's Gold Coast and gave a live demonstration of how easy hacking can be. The room, packed to the brim with lawyers, was stunned into silence. After the demonstration and talk I was mobbed by frightened lawyers. The common comment was, "I had no idea."

After Mossack Fonseca, we should all now have an idea. Mossack is the fourth-largest "offshore" legal firm in the world. Where do you think the hackers are headed next?

http://uk.businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-panama-papers-evidence-we-need-better-cybersecurity-2016-4?r=US&IR=T
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:20 am

I picked this up from FB.

7 hrs ·
CAMERON HAS NOT published his full income nor taxes. It's a scam. He has received undeclared income. He has the mortgage of his house paid for by the British tax payer, whilst earning £50,000 a year renting it out [surely the British people should get a 50% cut?]. He received £200,000 tax free given as a 'gift' to avoid inheritance, £300,000 from his father the year before, and his father-in-law owns 19,000 acres of Scottish land registered in a Caribbean tax haven in order to dodge Land taxes and Poll Tax… Cameron also claimed benefits for his deceased son - even though his father left a fortune of around £10m. BUT - this is the clincher - the SOURCE for the Cameron wealth comes in -part via General Duff who owned 202 SLAVES and received a BAIL-OUT from the British tax-payer worth, in today's money, £3m!!! Part of that money trickled down via a sugar plantation worked by slaves in Jamaica to Cameron's father. Plus he has been getting 'Prime Minister allowance' of £20,000 per year tax free - and also used his flat at DOWNING STREET to wine and dine CONSERVATIVE PARTY DONORS when all the food and wine was being paid for by the British tax payer. Cameron's family have set-up 'trusts' and British Virgin Island companies for one reason, and one reason only: SO THAT THEY CAN AVOID PAYING TAX. Therefore: Cameron HAS TO GO.

~ Christopher Everard - I am publishing updates on the Downing Street Blockade and the MARCH TO STOP CUTS to the NHS every day this week here on this group and on my own timeline - here https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherEverard
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Panama Papers: Ex-MPs, Lords And David Cameron’s Father ‘Named In Offshore Finance Leak’ The Panamanian - Page 2 Image65
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by norman Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Lou Collins Radio Show 11.4.16 Gordon Bowden talks David Cameron and his dodgy dealings

Gordon Bowden talks Cameron and Finchley Road.
Apologies for the bad edit early on, we had Gremlins in the studio Smile

https://www.mixcloud.com/shylou73/lou-collins-radio-show-11416-gordon-bowden-talks-david-cameron-and-his-dodgy-dealings/?utm_campaign=notification_new_upload&play=notification_new_upload&utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_content=html
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2