Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction & Ideas for the Café

+2
Tonz
Ria
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 3 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Spiral Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 am

Well its a week already & those restrictions should be dropped cheers

Re posting images, there are two options, the first is "host an image" (it will say this if you hover a cursor over it ) which is the messy option (best not to use it) the second is "insert image" & is the one you want, much simpler ......also this free forum has very limited storage space & beyond that it has to be paid for, in fact a lot of options you pay for with "credits" that have to be bought....
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 3 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Monk Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Spiral wrote:Well its a week already & those restrictions should be dropped cheers

Re posting images, there are two options, the first is "host an image" (it will say this if you hover a cursor over it ) which is the messy option (best not to use it) the second is "insert image" & is the one you want, much simpler ......also this free forum has very limited storage space & beyond that it has to be paid for, in fact a lot of options you pay for with "credits" that have to be bought....

What you've achieved (for free, thanks!) so far is plenty agreeable, user friendly and as stated prior uses a very easy on the eye colour scheme.

I didn't want to comment on the recent forum drama other than to compliment Spiral on his Forum management Skills, but you gotta appreciate the irony; an argument over the expense required to host a ddos protected site results in the necessity of such protection being reduced. alien Shocked

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:29 am

Just to let everyone know I am still adding new sections & tweeking the ones we do have, this is in the interest of making things easier to find & to have more appropriate sections for topics posted, this may also see some topics being moved.

I am still open to suggestions for new sections and anything else that comes to mind, either here or by PM.

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 3 Beer
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonz Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Amazing effort Spiral, and a n amazing result.. cheers cheers cheers
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Post by STOAT MULDOON Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Spiral wrote:Just to let everyone know I am still adding new sections & tweeking the ones we do have, this is in the interest of making things easier to find & to have more appropriate sections for topics posted, this may also see some topics being moved.

I am still open to suggestions for new sections and anything else that comes to mind, either here or by PM.

Tell me to mind my big fat hooter if you like ;) . All the sites I've been on have the AV on the right hand side . I know this was an issue with some folks ( not me ) however would it be possible to do , move over to the right ? Just to give you something to do bounce .
STOAT MULDOON
STOAT MULDOON

Back to top Go down

Post by STOAT MULDOON Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Doh , I meant the left Embarassed . But you knew what I meant , thanks cheers
STOAT MULDOON
STOAT MULDOON

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:38 pm

STOAT MULDOON wrote:
Spiral wrote:Just to let everyone know I am still adding new sections & tweeking the ones we do have, this is in the interest of making things easier to find & to have more appropriate sections for topics posted, this may also see some topics being moved.

Tell me to mind my big fat hooter if you like ;)  . All the sites I've been on have the AV on the right hand side . I know this was an issue with some folks ( not me ) however would it be possible to do , move over to the right ? Just to give you something to do bounce .

Moving it from one side to the other is straight forward enough but the block the AV & details are in looks a bit too wide now its on the left, could be my browser making it like that I suppose confused

Can't see a size option for it Suspect
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:41 pm

STOAT MULDOON wrote:Doh , I meant the left Embarassed  . But you knew what I meant , thanks cheers

Well there are two lefts & I knew which one you meant Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 3 Beer
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:29 pm

I have added a new section called "Social Engineering, NWO Psy-Op"

This is the great monstrosity of our time & unfortunately many so called 'truth" forums are dancing to it's tune, hoping to add much content to this subject, esp this man who's words are now being played out everywhere by useful idiots, aka liberals & "social justice warriors"

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Added another section for all the financial stuff....

I have been on the forum forum & asked about a thanks button....it turns out it wasn't me being thick, there is no thanks setting as on Vbulletin, the reply I got was;

The thanks button only appears to the topic starter in the replies in the topic. You can only thank one post.

In other words if you start the thread you can thank one person (only) who posts a reply on that thread....no idea why the heck it's set up like that, makes no sense to me scratch
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next