Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction & Ideas for the Café

+2
Tonz
Ria
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 9 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by norman Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:37 pm

XP runs my audio applications and behaves itself properly for file management. I tried Win 7 but it screws me around with permissions and some of the very essential basics have vanished. I need direct control over the file copying and moving processes etc and it seems that modern systems don't want us to be in full control over such things. I couldn't customise the toolbar in windows explorer in win 7 for example.

The one thing that blew me right up was when I created a folder on the C: drive and went to fill it with audio files, the OS stopped me and said I didn't have permission to do that.......WTF$^*^&*

The computer is NOT my boss, and I refuse to go in that direction at all.
norman
norman

Back to top Go down

Direction & Ideas for the Café  - Page 9 Empty Re: Direction & Ideas for the Café

Post by Tonz Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 am

i wouldn't know enough about it norman but maybe there is a program that could give you the access you desire. ill ask one of my bros as he is a muso and a i.t tec.
if i remember!next time i see him.
Tonz
Tonz

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9