Spiral's Conspiracy Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences with Healing

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Experiences with Healing Empty Experiences with Healing

Post by Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:26 pm

This thread is for any and all to submit their own experiences and methods used to heal themselves and others.

My own personal journey with energy healing began several years ago when I inadvertantly discovered a change in sensation to a long standing pain when I passed my palm over the area. Since then I have used my palm and fingertips (feels like a more concentrated flow through fingertips) to assist in what I am now coming to understand as a slow and arduous reversal of a condition that is not only "untreatable" but completely outside the realm of the current NHS diagnostic priority schedule; I pretty much have to have a heart attack before I get an MRI or any other scan.
   Without my stumbling upon the energy flow by accident, I'm pretty sure I would be in hospital now with severe metabolic disorder complications....Doctors and nurses do a lot of good work, no doubt the e.r will always be vital, but to continue the delusion that the human body is comprised of only one part, the physical one, is a ludicrous farce and inhuman tragedy in light of all the evidence of there being a hell of a lot more to us than just....skin and groans!

Physician, heal thyself! pirat

Monk

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Healing Empty Re: Experiences with Healing

Post by Spiral Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:40 pm

I have had experiences of this too Monk, have you tried it on animals or other people ?

I always ask for protection from entities & blowback when doing it, and run my hands under cold water afterwards for the psychic equivalent of why a doctor would.

Some ailments respond better than others, the more the problem is an energy one the better the results I've found, even if there is a large physical element to the ailment.
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

https://conspiracycafe.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Have not yet tried it on any one so far, still have a battle on my hands (literally lol) and the one time I was petting me buddys pooch I tried to sense something but couldn't, and I am fairly certain I won't manage to concentrate externally until the overriding discomfort within is addressed, seems fitting that I couldn't heal anything else until I'd healed myself I suppose. The cold water seems appropriate, but in my case rather moot; one of the complications to the endocrine related metabolic malady I suffer with is localized hyperhydrosis ( hands and feet), not all the time but at times the sweat can literally drip from hands like a leaky tap! Pretty much why I went into scaffolding; no sane scaffolder works without gloves any more lol.

The way it feels like its working on me is very much related to increasing blood flow to parts of my body that need it and haven't had it since I was born (endocrine system and adrenal glands) I couldn't describe the journey I've taken since it began,suffice to say it was scary at times but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the vast majority of (resting) pain has completely ceased I work only on the remaining complications and issues with what can only be described as blockages or unconnected pathways. This is no quick process, but then we do live on an average of 10 percent oxygen at best and in bodies with DNA so damaged problems have no problem creating themselves!

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:00 pm

With animals you may just feel the energy flowing, but only if they need it.

We used to visit a garden nursery & they had an old Labrador with arthritis, it would limp up to me & two minutes later walk off perfectly OK, the cool thing is dogs don't BS, it's not faith healing or in the mind !
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Spiral wrote:With animals you may just feel the energy flowing, but only if they need it.

We used to visit a garden nursery & they had an old Labrador with arthritis, it would limp up to me & two minutes later walk off perfectly OK, the cool thing is dogs don't BS, it's not faith healing or in the mind !

That is pretty cool dude, I cant wait till I'm that useful!! bounce

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Monk wrote:
Spiral wrote:With animals you may just feel the energy flowing, but only if they need it.

That is pretty cool dude, I cant wait till I'm that useful!! bounce

If you are open to it it will just happen, like old & infirm people standing too close to get energy Shocked
Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Definitely open to it!

The curious thing I have found is now any time i bash my wrists on tubes/bricks etc when I get home and hover over the pain it immediately intensifies but overall heals far faster. Deep and focused breathing is essential I've found also.

Have you read or know of a book by Howard f batie called healing body mind and spirit? I haven't read it but did a reverse search on some terms relating to how I am feeling the energy work and his description in a teaser snippet online matches my experience exactly. ...I should really buy it lol

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Monk wrote:Definitely open to it!

The curious thing I have found is now any time i bash my wrists on tubes/bricks etc when I get home and hover over the pain it immediately intensifies but overall heals far faster. Deep and focused breathing is essential I've found also.

Have you read or know of a book by Howard f batie called healing body mind and spirit? I haven't read it but did a reverse search on some terms relating to how I am feeling the energy work and his description in a teaser snippet online matches my experience exactly. ...I should really buy it lol

I find that pain is never alleviated but if anything is more intense but the healing is faster too.

The breathing will help you go into an alpha brain wave state, which I do too, seems to be part of it !

Not heard of that book before, just looked it up & it looks good, I have got "Hands Of Light" by Barbara Ann Brennan which is excellent in many ways & someone mentioned it in the Amazon reviews of that book lol.

In my experience you learn more by doing than anything, but the book(s) would give a good reference to context & so on.

Spiral
Spiral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Spiral wrote:

In my experience you learn more by doing than anything, but the book(s) would give a good reference to context & so on.

I couldn't agree with this statement more even if it ended with "and everyone should smoke weed"...

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Experiences with Healing INTERPRETATION-IMAGE

This picture looks handy.

Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down